Countdown to September 11th

Riptide

Established
download.jpeghqdefault (1).jpghqdefault.jpg

Twin Towers in Super Mario 64 (1996). Mario reads a sign saying it is "decreed" they shall be pounded down.

Tidal

Star
I know this is a little off topic but its all linked together...bible believers will find it particularly interesting please share while its up
Christianity has always been onto all the the establishment's sly little tricks for 2000 years, that's why they and their lackeys hate Christianity..
Paul said- "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12)

Last edited:
9/11 Whistleblowers: William Rodriguez
As a janitor holding a master key to the North Tower of the World Trade Center on the morning of 9/11, William Rodriguez risked his life till the very moment of the building's destruction helping those trapped inside the Towers to escape. But carefully curated from most mainstream reports on Rodriguez' remarkarble story is an equally remarkable fact: This 9/11 hero is in fact a 9/11 whistleblower, someone who has contradicted the official story of the September 11th attacks from day one. This is his story.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/irNqB5N0o30/
Thanks for posting this- I remember live coverage of the day, and other people also described terrible explosions in the lower parking levels that happened 30~ish minutes prior to any aerial drama. The windows in the 1st floor lobby of at least one of the towers were all blown out well ahead of the bizarre free falls.
Watching all this unfold as a 20 year old, is what started me on the path of investigating conspiracies. How anyone could believe the official story is ludicrous. The hijackers passports somehow fluttered down and were immediately spotted on top of the rubble? A huge passenger plane somehow flew horizontally into a building as short as the Pentagon and no video was ever provided? The crater in Shanksville was a smoking pit with no airplane debris? The BBC live reporting the collapse of the third tower several minutes before it happened? I could name 20 more things that make the whole event the most poorly executed false flag in history. Or... was it the most brilliant, since they absolutely got away with it despite so many glaring problems?

Lil axe

Veteran
Thanks for posting this- I remember live coverage of the day, and other people also described terrible explosions in the lower parking levels that happened 30~ish minutes prior to any aerial drama. The windows in the 1st floor lobby of at least one of the towers were all blown out well ahead of the bizarre free falls.
Watching all this unfold as a 20 year old, is what started me on the path of investigating conspiracies. How anyone could believe the official story is ludicrous. The hijackers passports somehow fluttered down and were immediately spotted on top of the rubble? A huge passenger plane somehow flew horizontally into a building as short as the Pentagon and no video was ever provided? The crater in Shanksville was a smoking pit with no airplane debris? The BBC live reporting the collapse of the third tower several minutes before it happened? I could name 20 more things that make the whole event the most poorly executed false flag in history. Or... was it the most brilliant, since they absolutely got away with it despite so many glaring problems?
i remember watching live on tv as well, i'll never forget a firefighter running towards the camera shouting for people to move and that there were explosion coming from the basement,
10 years prior ol dubya's pappy was saying this -

and when dubya got informed of the twin towers , he happily continued trying to read-
ipgBushClassroomBookUpsideDown.jpg

Apheirox

Established
20 year anniversary of the incident is fast approaching. I hope you people have something planned to try to wake more people up around the date. September 11 is probably the best way to make people realize something isn´t right about what goes on.

Awoken2

Superstar
These mass murderers will all die of natural causes. They will end their days in great comfort, with the best medical treatment money can buy, money made by the slaughtering of innocent people.

People just like us

Slaughtering people like us is not a problem for these people. And they are all still allowed to walk free, in positions of power.

The evidence is there is to convict these people, it has been there since day 1, but it will never happen. They own the police, they own the courts, they own the media so they are untouchable within this system.

If enough people took it upon themselves to convene a people's Nuremburg trials the main beneficiaries would either be in jail or executed.

Check out their ages and net worths.

As psychopaths such as these are still lauded within our society expect more carnage, more death and more misery.

The seeds were planted.....remember?

A musical countdown to the big event.

All is mind. This is their rule number 1. How was that event planted in our minds?

The numbers of people who would be even able to change their mindset over what happened is fast diminishing due to the recent introduction of mass poisoning of the worlds population.

Please expect much.much worse to come.

Sorry I couldn't be a little bit more positive but we've been fucking around with the this information for far too long and no justice was served.... whilst their plans continue pretty much unhindered.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Whoops! CGI plane goes through the WTC

Screenshot 2021-08-06 at 22-04-44 Whoops CGI plane goes through the WTC.png

Yeah, that could happen. :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2021-08-06 at 22-54-48 Whoops CGI plane goes through the WTC.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Solomon Building (WTC7) controlled demolition

It is undeniable that the Solomon building came down in a controlled demolition. Lease holder Larry Silverstein stated on PBS that he told the firefighters to "pull" the building, a process that requires months of planning and orchestration rather than a few hours. The "news" also reported that the Solomon Building had collapsed, yet the building could still be seen standing behind the reporter who was "live" on the scene.

Screenshot 2021-08-06 at 22-51-27 Solomon Building (WTC7) controlled demolition.png

Screenshot 2021-08-06 at 22-53-36 Solomon Building (WTC7) controlled demolition.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A 350 Ton Bomb destroyed the WTC • Netanyahu on NBC, 09/13/2001; Silverstein gets all the money

Frank Badfinger

Superstar