Countdown to September 11th

The “who and why”

The biggest expulsion of spies in US history was directly after 911, when 180 Israeli spies were expelled from new york
timestamp : .30 seconds-1.00

1-12 dancing Israelis

12:45- spies had passes to do work in the WTC. They were “working on” (sabotaging, because they didn’t work) the fire suppression systems.

17:40 - 25:00. Recommend this. the anthrax attacks were done by Israel. All senators that had it mailed to them were proponents of ending military aid to Israel. A hardcore anti Iraq neocon working for the New York Times dating Lewis leibowitz got fake anthrax, with an identical note. News said it was a copycat but the words on the note hadn’t been released so it was done by the same people. Israeli intelligence reported both that Iraq made the anthrax and had WMDs, both of which were proven absolutely false and impossible. They went to war in Iraq for Israel these reasons.
They (Iraq) were associated to 911 through the anthrax lie which was the justification for going to war with them, which was simply done by israel

27:45 PNAC -The office of special plans, a secret office within the pentagon staffed with Jewish supremacists, some which were arrested for sharing secrets with Israel, hatched the plans for the Middle East based on the yinon plan in the 1980s. The plan was about how to take Syria, and how they needed to destroy Iraq to do that.

CIA Didn't Share Info About 9/11 Hijackers
By Brian Ross
7 January 2006, 08:50
• 4 min read
July 24, 2003 -- If San Diego FBI agent Steven Butler had known what the CIA knew about possible terror attacks, he may have had the best chance to stop the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers, investigators told ABCNEWS.

Butler had two of the hijackers, Nawaf Alhamzi and Khalid Al-Midhar, under his nose for some 18 months, but neither he, nor anyone in the FBI, was warned by the CIA.

The CIA had tracked Alhamzi and Al-Midhar to California after the men were photographed at an al Qaeda planning meeting in Malaysia in January 2000 where, it was later determined, terrorists were plotting the attack on the USS Cole.

Alhamzi and Al-Midhar then moved to San Diego, where the FBI could have monitored them. The two future hijackers actually rented rooms in the house of one of Butler's informants, Abdussattar Shaikh, a leader at the local mosque, who also helped get them a computer and a car.

"We know for a fact that that car was used to travel from San Diego to Phoenix, to meet up with Hani Hanjour …, who [was] another pilot who [was] taking flight training," said Jack Cloonan, a former FBI agent who is now an ABCNEWS consultant. "This is a window of opportunity you are seldom presented with."

Hanjour would end up with Alhamzi and Al-Midhar on American Airlines Flight 77, the jet that smashed into the Pentagon shortly after departing from Dulles airport outside Washington.

A government report on the Sept. 11 attacks, which was prepared by a joint House-Senate committee and released today, says the FBI's informant knew that Alhamzi and Al-Midhar were going to flight school in Arizona but never told his FBI handler, Butler, who was in the dark about the significance of the two men.

"The informant's contacts with the hijackers, had they been capitalized on, would have give the San Diego FBI field office perhaps the Intelligence Community's best chance to unravel the September 11 plot," the report says.

"Given the CIA's failure to disseminate, in a timely manner, intelligence information on the significance and location of Al-Midhar and Alhamzi, that chance, unfortunately, never materialized."

meximonk

Star
i forgot to mention that apart from my shit-hot knowledge of the Bible, I can modestly claim to also know something about military tactics and strategy, i've been a moderator at assorted military forums like the one below for many years under my screenname 'PoorOldSpike'..:)

..and I've also topped online wargame leagues, here's a 6" trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)

My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years.. :p
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your towering ego...

A.J.

Star
Like I've said before, I prefer short straight answers, i don't want to be shunted off to longwinded vids..:)
As a - ahem - Bible expert, if somebody asks me a Bible question i don't tell them to go read the Bible or to read such-and-such a chapter, i give them a simple straight reply and I wish others would do the same on any subject..:)
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

Here ya go, about 5 minutes of your time. On the flip side an inability to explain away these anomalies leads me to the conclusion it was a false flag. https://newsone.com/742485/the-11-most-compelling-911-conspiracy-theories/

A.J.

Star

wouldn’t their names be on the flight manifests? where are the verified manifests?

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
The “who and why”

The biggest expulsion of spies in US history was directly after 911, when 180 Israeli spies were expelled from new york
timestamp : .30 seconds-1.00

1-12 dancing Israelis

12:45- spies had passes to do work in the WTC. They were “working on” (sabotaging, because they didn’t work) the fire suppression systems.

17:40 - 25:00. Recommend this. the anthrax attacks were done by Israel. All senators that had it mailed to them were proponents of ending military aid to Israel. A hardcore anti Iraq neocon working for the New York Times dating Lewis leibowitz got fake anthrax, with an identical note. News said it was a copycat but the words on the note hadn’t been released so it was done by the same people. Israeli intelligence reported both that Iraq made the anthrax and had WMDs, both of which were proven absolutely false and impossible. They went to war in Iraq for Israel these reasons.
They (Iraq) were associated to 911 through the anthrax lie which was the justification for going to war with them, which was simply done by israel

27:45 PNAC -The office of special plans, a secret office within the pentagon staffed with Jewish supremacists, some which were arrested for sharing secrets with Israel, hatched the plans for the Middle East based on the yinon plan in the 1980s. The plan was about how to take Syria, and how they needed to destroy Iraq to do that.

This isn't about Israel. This isn't about Arabs. Stop letting the powers that be distract you with puppets, look for the hands that pull the strings. Follow the money, ask Cui Bono? If you do that, you'll see that this was orchestrated by a Global Cabal that loves you blaming anything and everything but them.

This isn't about Israel. This isn't about Arabs. Stop letting the powers that be distract you with puppets, look for the hands that pull the strings. Follow the money, ask Cui Bono? If you do that, you'll see that this was orchestrated by a Global Cabal that loves you blaming anything and everything but them.
911 was done by Israel, for Israel, and by their sayanim, or agents throughout the gentile world. Israel was created so that the rothschilds or global cabal had a haven to unfold their plans for world domination and Jewish supremacy, so those two things are related.

meximonk

Star
lightseeker:
"911 was done by Israel, for Israel, and by their sayanim, or agents throughout the gentile world."

Of couse, you're ignoring what I just said. Spoken like a true payed troll here, or one that has bought the troll brainwashing to the hilt. In this you are part of the problem. Just who's light are you seeking?

lightseeker:
"Israel was created so that the rothschilds or global cabal had a haven to unfold their plans for world domination and Jewish supremacy, so those two things are related."

Israel was set aside as a peace of land by the Satanic Illuminati Bankster Rothschilds (Jews themselves by bloodline) to get all the Jews in one place so it would be easier for tools like you to wipe them out and take the blame of their handywork.

lightseeker:
"911 was done by Israel, for Israel, and by their sayanim, or agents throughout the gentile world."

Of couse, you're ignoring what I just said. Spoken like a true payed troll here, or one that has bought the troll brainwashing to the hilt. In this you are part of the problem. Just who's light are you seeking?

lightseeker:
"Israel was created so that the rothschilds or global cabal had a haven to unfold their plans for world domination and Jewish supremacy, so those two things are related."

Israel was set aside as a peace of land by the Satanic Illuminati Bankster Rothschilds (Jews themselves by bloodline) to get all the Jews in one place so it would be easier for tools like you to wipe them out and take the blame of their handywork.
Are you Jewish?

Remember how the entire media machine was in lockstep together, that the wars in the Middle East had to begin NOW? How the Israelis arrested were released by police on direct order of Michael Chertoff? How the CIA failed to share the info on the highjackers with the FBI, where they had the plans in full written in arabic in a box (news article on last page)? How 25 members of PNAC went on to form the Bush administration? Why did the media show prepackaged videos of Palestinians dancing, reacting to a different event, and not the Israelis dancing that were set up to film when the first plane hit and started celebrating? This is obviously the working of the Sayanim, explained by Jacob Cohen below

Awoken2

Superstar
This was Rik Mayall's last ever performance before he died.

I think the scrolled message at the end of this video should be read, and more importantly understood by everybody here.

I personally feel that anybody who dismisses this threat as "conspiracy theory" is about to take the biggest gamble of their entire lives.

Think on.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
This was Rik Mayall's last ever performance before he died.

I think the scrolled message at the end of this video should be read, and more importantly understood by everybody here.

I personally feel that anybody who dismisses this threat as "conspiracy theory" is about to take the biggest gamble of their entire lives.

Think on.
There is no "Hell" as most Christians believe there to be. That paradigm is actually a false understanding of the place of punishment for the angels, a real place that 2,000 years ago was called "Gehenna", and the 2nd Death of men.

It could be argued that the closest thing to an "ongoing" Hell then is this Earth. But my experience has been that it's only mostly (not entirely, mind you) the people closest to the Truth in this World that endure the most pain. Think about why that might be.

If I was one of Hitler's spies, I wouldn't go after the ignorant masses who don't I oppose me. I wouldn't worry about them at all. They're not a threat to me or mine. I would go after those who are in my own uniform but who oppose me and mine first. I'd take out those most likely to take me out first, and those who are most likely to discredit me and / or blow my cover.

EDIT: Fixed typo, changed "Truh" to "Truth"

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This was one fascinating doc.
911 Alchemy

Screenshot_2020-10-27 911 Alchemy.png

Christian Hampton’s epic and game changing documentary on 9/11, the advanced technology involved, and the continual coverup by controlled opposition “truth” movements. Chris uses his skills as an audio engineer and filmmaker to build upon the work of Dr. Judy Wood, and by focusing on the advanced holographic image projection technology used to mimic large Boeing airliners. Directed (Free) Energy Technology (DEW) is the main type of technology used on 9/11; from creating “plane” illusions to turning 7 large world trade center towers to dust, steering a giant Hurricane Erin off the coast, altering the Earth’s magnetic field, levitating cars, and interfering with nearby cameras and phones; on this day September 11, 2001, 17 years ago, energy, matter, metal, elements, and our very reality was manipulated before our very eyes. And it is long overdue that we begin wrapping our minds around what our eyes saw but our minds initially couldn't comprehend.

Chris joins the ranks of Dr. Judy Wood in being one of only a few to have trusted what their own eyes were telling them, instead of the scripted propaganda coming out of the mainstream and controlled alternative radio, TV, and online media outlets. From demonstrating that the impossible cartoon physics of large aluminum commercial planes flying at abnormal high speed at low altitude, with no trailing air vortex, very little sound, effortlessly gliding through solid steel girders, impact hole showing no evidence of “planes” nor even high heat as people were seen alive and well in the impact holes, and verifying without a shadow of doubt it was not merely “video fakery”, to demonstrating how disinfo alternative agents and groups have blatant Occult/Freemason connections, and to foreshadowing of 9/11 throughout movies, TV shows, and even throughout history; Chris Hampton provides the most complete picture of the entirety of the events that unfolded that day.

Furthermore, Chris Hampton, and the entire crew at Wolf Clan Media, demonstrate that the “other” 9/11 sites: the Pentagon, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania, correlate in almost the same way as with the World Trade Center destruction. Once again Energy was Directed to create a hole in the Pentagon, and in the ground at Shanksville; both sites also showing no evidence of *conventional* planes; neither impacting or remaining after the holes were made. Chris also has the keen eye to match the events at all the sites to the minute by minute magnetometer readings of the Earth’s Magnetic Field. Absolutely insightful and fascinating stuff!

While 9/11 represents the point at which the world officially moved to one governed by fear, death, destruction, war, genocide, surveillance, ignorance, hopelessness, and inhumanity; the equal and opposite of this reality has been officially revealed possible: free energy, free thinking, hope, peace, knowledge, understanding, Alchemy of matter and consciousness, and the dustification of the mental walls that prevent us from seeing reality for what it truly is…. And now we just have the choice to face reality with a clear and hopeful mind.

Last edited:

Surley

Established

I know this is a little off topic but its all linked together...bible believers will find it particularly interesting please share while its up

Riptide

Established

I know this is a little off topic but its all linked together...bible believers will find it particularly interesting please share while its up

Hahahaha Bill and Melinda turning to the camera and smirking after 35:26. I got a good kick out of that.