Countdown to September 11th

Tidal

Star
let me ask you this: if the steel melted in that one place, why didnt the building simply bend over at that weak point and keel over to the side, leaving a big "stump" of a building, 30, 40 stories tall?
another: if it was jet fuel, why was there a pool of molten steel for MONTHS afterward in the basements of the building? how much jet fuel could do that?

This graphic explains why there's a saying in the construction industry- "Never trust a truss"..:)

1- The W-shaped trusses begin to sag under the heat of the burning jet fuel..
2- As they sag, they begin to pull the concrete pillars inwards..
3- Until the concrete snaps and gives way..
4- And rebounds outwards bringing down the floor above, then the others in a concertina effect-

Tidal

Star
..You ain't doing very well here are you?..

You and your chums are the ones who are bogged down, this thread of yours has run to 16 pages so far and you still haven't convinced anybody that it was a false flag..:p

PS- but keep it going to remind people of the terrorist stuff that muslims do..:)

Last edited:
You and your chums are the ones who are bogged down, this thread of yours has run to 16 pages so far and you still haven't convinced anybody that it was a false flag..:p

PS- but keep it going to remind people of the terrorist stuff that muslims do..:)
listen to this talk you buffoon

Tidal

Star

polymoog

Superstar
How exactly did they make money from 9/11?
blackwater
- oil profits
- military contracts (planes, ammo, missiles, etc.)
- control of the afghan opium trade (hundreds of millions there; probably more)
- control of the lithium mines (not 100% sure on that; id have to research further)
- the trillions of dollars that went missing and were announced by donald rumsfeld himself the day BEFORE 9/11 were conveniently forgotten about months and years later up until the present day (where do you think that went?)
- SEC (securities exchange commission for wall street stocks/bonds) which had all of the evidence against individuals and groups (like the enron scandal) were conveniently lost in the one building that did NOT get hit by a plane. hmm!!!

polymoog

Superstar
1- The W-shaped trusses begin to sag under the heat of the burning jet fuel..
2- As they sag, they begin to pull the concrete pillars inwards..
3- Until the concrete snaps and gives way..
4- And rebounds outwards bringing down the floor above, then the others in a concertina effect-
Jet fuel burns at temperatures between 800 to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit.

now look at steel:

MOST importantly: the jet fuel was completely consumed within minutes. there was not even enough time for them to soften. all this is outlined in even FURTHER detail in the Univ. of Alaska- anchorage report that you refuse to acknowledge.

further, your model does not explain why the building fell at freefall speed. can you explain it? no one on your side of the table has been able to do so for 19 years.

Me listen to a 2-hour video, you must be friggin joking.. :p
I already KNOW who dun 9/11, check this-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saudi billionaire and CIA asset said he did it? Basically supports all my points and proves you wrong, thanks, case closed

Awoken2

Superstar
Me listen to a 2-hour video, you must be friggin joking.. :p
I already KNOW who dun 9/11, check this-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for posting this article, yet again, as it proves beyond any reasonable doubt that you cannot educate pork.

Troll on.

Tidal

Star
Guys, guys, if i ever see all the newspaper headlines screaming "9/11 PROVEN TO BE FALSE FLAG" i might believe it, but not before.. :p

Tidal

Star
Muchachos, I promise to agree it was a false flag when solid evidence comes to light and I hear the police say to Dubya-

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Study Proves Gov Wrong on 9:11 and 3rd Building Collapse

University of Alaska Study Proves Gov. Wrong on 9/11 and WTC- 7, Third Building Collapse- originally aired 2019

Study Proves Gov Wrong on 9:11 and 3rd Building Collapse

University of Alaska Study Proves Gov. Wrong on 9/11 and WTC- 7, Third Building Collapse- originally aired 2019

Does this video have evidence in it? If so, I recommend @Tidal steer clear. He read a newspaper in 2001 that said a saudi billionaire who worked for the CIA had 15 Saudis who lived in Florida fly planes into the buildings, so the United States had to invade Afghanistan and Iraq to stop al Quida, who they didn't stop but instead teamed up with 9 years later to overthrow the democratically elected Syrian president, just as it was written they would do in the PNAC accords. conclusion: do not ask questions.

But seriously @Tidal, how did building 7 fall down without being hit by a plane, and why did the BBC accidentally report on it before it happened?

Awoken2

Superstar
You just know he'll tell you that the building came down due to the intense fires that raged throughout the day which affected the structural integrity of the building....probably followed up with some really naff meme.

A.J.

Star
Guys, guys, if i ever see all the newspaper headlines screaming "9/11 PROVEN TO BE FALSE FLAG" i might believe it, but not before.. :p
Go back and click on the OP, then click on post #2 and so on..... be sure to click on any of the links and watch the videos. Atta boy!

Tidal

Star
Go back and click on the OP, then click on post #2 and so on..... be sure to click on any of the links and watch the videos. Atta boy!

Like I've said before, I prefer short straight answers, i don't want to be shunted off to longwinded vids..:)
As a - ahem - Bible expert, if somebody asks me a Bible question i don't tell them to go read the Bible or to read such-and-such a chapter, i give them a simple straight reply and I wish others would do the same on any subject..:)
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

Like I've said before, I prefer short straight answers, i don't want to be shunted off to longwinded vids..:)
As a - ahem - Bible expert, if somebody asks me a Bible question i don't tell them to go read the Bible or to read such-and-such a chapter, i give them a simple straight reply and I wish others would do the same on any subject..:)
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

First you prove that you’re worth anyone’s time, because the evidence on that front shows you’re some sort of arrogant troll joking about how happy you are to be ignorant. Point is all the evidence is in this thread, go read it

Tidal

Star
But seriously @Tidal, how did building 7 fall down without being hit by a plane, and why did the BBC accidentally report on it before it happened?

Firstly, why would anybody want to allegedly dynamite WTC 7? Motive?

Secondly, that BBC report probably used a projected backdrop filmed earlier in the day and wasn't a live scene.

Thirdly, WTC 7 was in direct line with the flight path of the airliner that hit WTC 2 and took a shotgun blast of debris-

And when one supporting WTC 7 column went, the whole building went-

WIKI, WTC 7....The debris ignited fires on multiple lower floors of the building,..The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered cascading failure of nearby columns throughout,