Countdown to September 11th

Lisa

Superstar
He was doing what he was told. New York is going to hell by design.
He was cleaning up New York because he was told to do that..is that because he had an R by his name? And the people with D’s are told to screw it up? And I can’t say Bloomberg was a real R.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
He was cleaning up New York because he was told to do that..is that because he had an R by his name? And the people with D’s are told to screw it up? And I can’t say Bloomberg was a real R.
All higher up politicians are puppets for the cabal. They get their marching orders from the CFR in New York. Whether you are R or D, it doesn't matter. Different sides of the same coin.
Here's Hilary Clinton admitting who's really in charge.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
All higher up politicians are puppets for the cabal. They get their marching orders from the CFR in New York. Whether you are R or D, it doesn't matter. Different sides of the same coin.
Here's Hilary Clinton telling it like it is.
But the cabal wanted New York cleaned up is what I’m getting at.

Awoken2

Superstar
a very good point. one could argue that the 747s probably cost about 200 million each, so that would be about a 600 million dollar loss which might or might not be covered by insurance. two missiles fitted with fake wings, fuselage, and a tail (or something of that configuration) could be more cost effective.
the researcher jim fetzer has stated that the real planes were flown over the atlantic(after the transponder signal was switched to the missiles to confuse the airport tracking officials) into europe and sold, so the costs were recouped.

its possible they landed in ohio. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_26.htm
One of the most important points to remember, from an old investigative documentary, the name I don't recall is that each planes turning point during their diversions were all directly over military air bases. These are verifiable facts from documented flight path recordings.

This would make the switching of aircraft from.pasenger planes to warheaded drones quite easily achievable.

polymoog

Superstar
These are verifiable facts from documented flight path recordings.
you just jogged my memory-- i think handling the hard, sharp turn of the airplane trajectory might have been too extreme for most pilots, and the g-force could have been a problem. this helps the missile theory (or the theory that the plane was remotely steered).

Lisa

Superstar
you just jogged my memory-- i think handling the hard, sharp turn of the airplane trajectory might have been too extreme for most pilots, and the g-force could have been a problem. this helps the missile theory (or the theory that the plane was remotely steered).
Does it really matter how the plane hit the tower or if it was remote controlled..it still hit the tower but that’s not what brought the towers down. They were imploded. They just wanted a cover for the implosions.

Edit:fixed typos

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
It was pretty much confirmed by every ex pilot on film regarding the reported speeds and extraordinary manoeuvring of the planes that they simply couldn't have been passenger aircraft. Most of which has long been censored from social media. I'm sure there's still vids knocking around on YT showing these interviews

Interestingly enough one of the most vocal people challenging the official narrative back then is now more in alignment with the hologram theory. When you listen to him here he spells out quite clearly how unconspiracy theorism project bluebeam actually is.

Last edited: