Countdown to September 11th

saki

Star
Lot's of people all over the world know that the official 9-11 narrative was a lie.

R.I.P.
...as I've mentioned earlier, I've operated for far too long believing the entire 'official' 9/11 narrative was true... and every year at this time, I would replay the events in my mind and feel the sadness and resolve that overwhelmed everyone on that day... as planned...
...for the first time ever, all I felt was anger and disgust... not at the souls who perished, of course... but toward the notion that all of this was a complete, total set-up by wicked evil men, furthering an agenda for the purpose of evil, profit and mass control... every time it was mentioned or 'Remembered' on any channel, I changed to any other.... Don''t want to hear it.
...now it feels like they are just rubbing it in my face and taking glee in the expected outpouring of sympathy and patriotism...
...never had it be like that before, but glad I finally saw thru their "New Pearl Harbor" manipulation...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
9/11 News Coverage: How 36 Reporters Brought Us the Twin Towers’ Explosive Demolition on 9/11
Editor’s Note: As of the publication of this article, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is awaiting a decision from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding the request for correction that AE911Truth and ten family members of 9/11 victims submitted to NIST on April 15, 2020. The request seeks corrections to eight separate items of information in NIST’s 2008 report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, any of which would effectively force NIST to reverse its conclusion that fires caused the building’s destruction.

NIST informed AE911Truth on June 12, 2020, that it was unable to meet its goal of responding within 60 days. Under the procedure governing such requests, NIST must provide a decision within 120 days of the submission, which would fall on August 13, 2020. If NIST elects not to take the corrective action being sought, AE911Truth and its fellow requesters would then have 30 days to file an appeal with NIST. Should NIST fail in any way to comply with the procedure governing requests or should it fail to rectify the information quality violations documented in the request, AE911Truth and its fellow requesters are prepared to take legal action.

In the meantime, AE911Truth is taking one further step toward correcting the record on the destruction of the Twin Towers with the publication of this article. This exhaustive review of 70 hours of 9/11 news coverage reveals that the hypothesis of explosions bringing down the Twin Towers was not only prevalent among reporters covering the events in New York City on 9/11 but was, in fact, the dominant hypothesis.

The 36 reporters who brought us the Twin Towers’ explosive demolition on 9/11 include, by network, ABC’s George Stephanopoulos and Cynthia McFadden; CBS’s Harold Dow, Tom Flynn, Mika Brzezinski, and Carol Marin (appearing on WCBS); NBC’s Pat Dawson and Anne Thompson; CNN’s Aaron Brown, Rose Arce, Patty Sabga, and Alan Dodds Frank; Fox News’ David Lee Miller and Rick Leventhal; MSNBC’s Ashleigh Banfield and Rick Sanchez; CNBC’s John Bussey, Ron Insana, and Bob Pisani; WABC’s N.J. Burkett, Michelle Charlesworth, Nina Pineda, Cheryl Fiandaca, and Joe Torres; WCBS’s John Slattery, Marcella Palmer, Vince DeMentri, and Marcia Kramer; WNBC’s Walter Perez; New York 1’s Kristen Shaughnessy, Andrew Siff, John Schiumo, and Andrew Kirtzman; USA Today’s Jack Kelley; and two unidentified reporters (1 and 2) who attended a press conference with Mayor Giuliani and Governor Pataki. Video clips of each reporter’s statements on 9/11 can be viewed below.

Full article:

Awoken2

Superstar
It was never reported on the day itself. Because it wasn't I'd speculate that they had a little insurance policy hidden off the east coast just incase things didn't go to plan....

....which they did....perfectly.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm posting this video again because I feel despite it being one of the most harrowing videos I've ever seen it is also one of the most revealing.

This lyrics of the song The Noose were open to interpretation as the band never released a video to the song so that particular void was filled by some random YouTuber called Psilocybian.

If anybody here has ever tried uploading any video to YouTube they will be aware how stringent their copyright rules are so how this type of video is seemingly allowed to bypass those rules and still be allowed to be viewed without any type of censorship does raise questions as to why some random YouTuber with 600 subs can make their very own video to entire record without breaking any copyright rules but anybody else who uses copyrighted music gets censored?

In the opening of the video it gives you a very clear and chilling insight into the psycopathy of the people who rule over us. If you just look at how relaxed Bush is before he addresses the world, the way he jokes around with the shifty eyes, the smile, to deliver the words that millions of innocent people were going to be killed must surely make any sane person question the moral integrity of these people. It clearly and starkly puts into perspective how little these psycopaths value human life.

How could you possibly put any faith WHATSOEVER in these puppets? If these people can convince you that it's ok to go around the world invading countries, killing millions of people, creating untold loss, misery and devastation for the sake of money and resourses then I'd question why you are even on a conspiracy forum because you can't even see the most obvious one.

It's a gruesome video, I think it's fair to warn anybody who watches it. It made me cry when I first saw it and had a profound effect on me. I now have a purpose in my life. To expose these lying cheating bastards at every opportunity before they move on to their next major event and kill even more of us.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
2019 and finally a study is completed proving building 7 didn't come down the way they said it did.

Screenshot_2020-08-28 Proof Gov Wrong About Collapse of WTC Building 7 (New Evidence 2019).png

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The music industry, in their own special way, let us know what was coming.

All one big coincidence? I think not.

Tidal

Star
How do the Anti-American muslim sympathisers explain the fact that the terrorists ADMITTED doing 9/11?..:p

Awoken2

Superstar
How do the Anti-American muslim sympathisers explain the fact that the terrorists ADMITTED doing 9/11?..:p
Yeah yeah 19 men armed with box cutters managed to turn two steel cored skyscrapers to dust and collapse a third building five hours later leaving their passports at the scene for evidence?......oh yes and at least eight of those 19 men are still alive today?

The real perpetrators are hardly gonna admit it are they?

Tidal

Star
Yeah yeah 19 men armed with box cutters managed to turn two steel cored skyscrapers to dust and collapse a third building five hours later leaving their passports at the scene for evidence?......oh yes and at least eight of those 19 men are still alive today?
The real perpetrators are hardly gonna admit it are they?

1- A Brit TV documentary explained with pics and computer simulations why the towers came down after the burning jet fuel melted the supporting "truss" type steel framework; and said there's a saying in the building industry- "Never trust a truss".

2- If Al-Q didn't do it, why would they say they did and face the subsequent fury of America's military might in the mideast?

Tidal

Star
Go post your BS old news propaganda somewhere else. It's an insult to everyone who has worked tirelessly to expose the lie about 9/11. If you haven't spent anytime researching 9/11, then don't bother posting here.

The "Bush did it" consp-theory is a joke because America ALREADY HAD enough reason to invade the mideast because of all the muslim terror atrocities that had been going on, so he didn't NEED to fake 9/11 to give him a reason, you'll be telling us next that he hired Mary Poppins to do it..:D
Oh wait, this startling new footage has just emerged!!-