Could the Antichrist actually be the "Good Guy?"

King David

Established
King David, so because you showed contradictions between the King James Version and the New International Version you decided that the New Testament itself is untrue?
That is like concluding 1+1= 11.
The books chosen for the Second Testament are dated at the very latest by the end of the first century AD. The King James Version was completed in 1611 AD.
You're cherry picking my words like you cherry picked the NT...

Shalom

King David

Established
I don't care how others used it. Someone who makes a sharp knife isn't on the line when someone else decides to use said knife to kill someone rather than trim meat.

Dogmatic definition: asserting opinions in a doctrinaire manner.

That's how I used it as it applies to your manner on here.

You pick battles on here that are given over to contentiousness. The OT doesn't say nice things about contentious people.

I'm beginning to believe you're a troll.
Those who falsely condemn others end up condemning themselves. (I feel like I've said that already tonight). Maybe that's because I have... The behavior you are exhibiting is called defensive projection. It is common from those who are under mind control. :(

Shalom

King David

Established
That's n
Aren't you going to try and defend your "KJV does not equal NIV, therefore Christianity itself is false" position?
No, because that's not my "position." I'm going to go ahead and not respond to you any further.
Shalom.

Thunderian

Superstar
The first time I read the Bible I started with Genesis and ended in Revelation. I see God in the entire book. And I'm not one of these guys who know the NT but not the OT.
Chuck Missler likes to repeat the quote, The New Testament is in the Old Testament concealed, the Old Testament is in the New Testament revealed.