Could the Antichrist actually be the "Good Guy?"

King David

Established
Sorry Lady,

I don't intend to be rude but truth is important and sometimes I can't just discuss things of great importance in a dispassionate way. If you agree with 'King David' let me ask you this then, what will the Archangel Michael do when he arrives? What does he expect of you? How (if at all) can he atone for your sin?

Forgive my annoyance, but when someone says something apparently and perhaps literally soul destroying, they run the risk of being asked to clarify and explain their position...
When Michael comes He will be the world leader that all the Christians have been taught to fear. He will rule with Elohim's Law and lead 10,000 to Israel to a place in the desert, that will become a garden of Eden (Deut 33:2, Isaiah 35, Joel 2:3). Although Joel 2:3 is describing Zechariah 13.

Before the new Garden of Eden's destruction, Michael will rebuild the Temple and resume sacrifices (Daniel 9:25-26, Ezekiel 40-48). Then will come the BEAST - a fierce looking alien creation (Daniel 8:23) who will set up the abomination of desolation. After Michael "The Prince of the Covenant" is killed (Daniel 11:22), He will return for His Great and Awesome Day of wrath. (Joel 2).

Before you take aim at those who are searching for truth, please re-read the passages I've provided and try to make sense of them yourself. If you fall back on training you've had from deceivers in the Christian faith as I once did, you will be left scratching your head.
Shalom :)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
:) :D :rolleyes: :) :D :rolleyes:
Whose words am I quoting in my previous post? Those are Christ's words! I am Jesus Christ's biggest fan because He literally turned my life around when I understood exactly WHO He was!

I hear this Michael theory every few years, so it will fade once again in due time. I am not going to spend time refuting it now.
Sorry - I thought you were on the 'Jesus is the Antichrist' team I could no more keep quiet if someone called my kids the spawn of satan than to quietly tolerate such an accusation.

King David

Established
Amien! That's why the New Testament does not stand up... There are so many contradictions that if anyone does an honest assessment, they will be turned away from its lies.

Once I researched it with a critical mind; from its history to its content, I found a deceptive creation that is almost 100% fiction. Everything from the genealogy of Jesus, the names of the disciples, the way the apostles were found, the way Jesus' tomb was found, the names written on the cross...

NONE of it matches from GOSPELL to GOSPELL (which when they were first introduced were all anonymous btw).

And that's not even taking into account that Jesus dying on the cross was never prophesied of by Yahuwah, nor him changing his own Law. "I Am Yahwuah and I do not change." Malachi 3:6

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Could you start a thread showing some of these contradictions so we can examine them for ourselves and debate them with you?
Great - at last were getting to something solid! I read a great book recently called 'The Case for Christ' by Lee Strobel. Certainly a keener mind than mine. He asked the most searching and potentially destructive questions he could from a whole range of experts in their fields attempting to debunk Christianity. His conclusions would come as an eye opener to our mutual friend here...

Thunderian

Superstar
Peter says, be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you, and this should have an impact on every Christian in their study of the Bible.

My wife (lovingly) calls me a "questioning Quincy" because I tend to seize any apparent discrepancies in scripture. If I don't ask these questions, though, and find the answer for myself, what answer can I give someone who asks me about them? The answer is always there, and I am convinced that apparent contradictions are put there by the Holy Spirit to provoke us to search the scriptures.

There are not a lot of questions that can be asked of the word of God that I haven't already asked it. We don't need to be afraid of any of the answers. I am extremely curious to see what contradictions KD is referring to, since the more I study God's word, the more harmonious and complete it becomes to me.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I agree completely... I was struck recently by another interpretation of 'Doubting Thomas' where he is famously reported as having said that unless he saw Jesus himself, saw his wounds and could put hid hands in them, he would not believe...

Another way to look at is that Thomas was simply honest about his doubts and questions and what it would take to convince him. Jesus graciously met him where he was at... and Thomas didn't stay a doubter but ended up bringing the Gospel to India instead.

If God is real and truly loves us, and if Jesus really is 'the Way, the Truth and the Life' I am sure He can meet anyone who truly reaches out and honestly comes, even if full of doubt and confusion asking for the truth...

Last edited:

King David

Established
Could you start a thread showing some of these contradictions so we can examine them for ourselves and debate them with you?
Thank you for your request. I agree, a separate thread would be most appropriate. But before I accept that challenge, I'd like to explain the Father's heart and his desire for His Law, which has been abandoned by the very people who say that they know "Him." I'm still contemplating on how I'd like to introduce that. I may come up with something today, we'll see.

I debated some of the contradictions of the NT I wrote in my previous comment to you with a "scholar" who was a member of a well known ministry about 5 months ago - a large ministry. He had all his Greek notes, as well as his leader's very thick book out. His explanations were ridiculous at best, so I hesitate to get caught up debating the same nonsense. Even more, when it came to Daniel 12:1, he had nothing.

My goal first would be to get all to understand where it is I'm coming from. This is why I led with threads about Daniel 12 and Michael the Arc Angel, to show people that there is so much they've never been taught - on purpose.

It is apparent to me that Christians who say they believe in the Bible only really know the half that they were taught; the New Testament. So before I tackle that, I'd like to reestablish the foundation of Yahuwah's word that He gave to Moses and the Prophets. After that it would be more appropriate to get to the NT.

I imagine that you already have a "anti-contradiction" book on hand that you plan on using to refute my claims, so I'm not sure if I want to just get caught up arguing the same points as I did with this man when felt backed into a corner, just insulted and belittled me.

I say this to you because if I'm going to go forward with this, I'd like to say to you that I would please like to keep things peaceful and professional. Thank you.

King David

Established
FYI - I am experiencing delay and diversion issues with this site "all of a sudden." It reminds me of what the program "Coast to Coast" oddly experiences every time they try to put some Truth out there...

I'll do the best I can to maneuver past these obstacles. All is from Elohim...

King David

Established
King David, you said the "Holy Spirit" told you. How did you reach that conclusion?

Jesus said the Holy Spirit would only speak about HIM. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14:26&version=KJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+15:26-27&version=KJV
We all have our own way of hearing the Father and receiving guidance from Him. Mine comes from a small voice and through signs and wonders.

I reject all guidance from Zeus (Jesus).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hi KD,

Sorry to harp on a point but I can't help but recommend 'A Case for Christ' by Lee Strobel to you. The kind of issues you seem to have rejected Christianity over appear to be the ones he addresses. I can feel your 'been there, done that' attitude to Christianity.

I have also walked away from various churches and denominations over the years and I can understand how those who porport to represent Jesus can sometimes make a bad impression of the faith they espouse. Sorry for getting annoyed with you earlier btw. If you are honestly searching for truth I have to respect your search.

King David

Established
Zeus? You're definitely getting your religions muddled now.
Who should Christians believe- an apostle who walked with Jesus Himself for 3 years or a 21st century person?
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+5:9-12&version=KJV
Jesus means "Hail Zeus" in ancient Greek. That's the god you're following...

If you research the NT thoroughly, you will find that the Gospells were all originally anonymous. They were given names 100 years later and their author's are highly contested by even Christian "scholars."

Mark and Luke never walked with Jesus either and Mark even changes one of the apostle's name from Judas to Thaddaeus (Mark 3:18). That's a pretty big goof...

King David

Established
Hi KD,

Sorry to harp on a point but I can't help but recommend 'A Case for Christ' by Lee Strobel to you. The kind of issues you seem to have rejected Christianity over appear to be the ones he addresses. I can feel your 'been there, done that' attitude to Christianity.

I have also walked away from various churches and denominations over the years and I can understand how those who porport to represent Jesus can sometimes make a bad impression of the faith they espouse. Sorry for getting annoyed with you earlier btw. If you are honestly searching for truth I have to respect your search.
Thank you. :)

Yahda

Veteran

I would start in Matthew with the lineage of Jesus.

Then one would need to ask who is the son of God ? The OT tells us over and over Israel is the son of God. Exodus 4:22

The NT says Jesus is God and that he is not God.

The Immanuel scriptures. Immanuel who was a sign for king Ahaz not Christ. Isaiah 7

You have to deal with Paul the false prophet

The OT says no one can die for sins. The New says otherwise

The Old instructs us to keep Law

The New ask that you do away with it.

The NT states in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.

Proverbs 8 says wisdom/she was there in the beginning......

Passover. God said Passover is to be celebrated as a remembrance of the day he delivered his people from the land of Egypt. The NT teach otherwise.

Just to name a few off the top of my head.

JoChris

Superstar
Can you please show the links which makes you conclude that the apostles/ disciples of apostles were originally anonymous? In a new thread would probably be better.

Camidria

Veteran
Thank you King David, I truly want to be gentle because when we attack one another none of us will get anywhere and we wont be able to have proper debates, or learn from one another... Ok I hear what you are saying but what I am asking you is, what is the situation that lead you to start to question the Christian Faith. What happened at church and with your fellow Christians that made you feel like something isn't right? The content of what you have learned is not what I am asking no, what I am asking is to share the context and journey of you ending up with this research, the conversations that you had with Jahwe (God).

See this is important as it colours the things we learn, and influences the path we end up on. I agree, it rarely happens that we ever change people's minds on a forum where we debate. But we cannot ever deny that the devil deceives many of us on a daily basis, and when we get hurt in relationships, in churches, in family - this is when we are weakest, most vulnerable and absolutely open to be deceived spiritually... I am NOT saying you are deceived, that is not for me to judge, only the WORD of God can judge us. I am trying to see if the root of your journey is pure... I want to understand why you are here.

( Just as a sidenote, I am putting Jesus's name in brackets because I have also recently seen that as we near the end times it is becoming apparent that we must be clear who we are talking about, Jesus's proper name is Jeshua as I understand it)

I also want to ask you to have a look at this article by Chuck Missler, he talks about Jeshua's (Jesus) genealogy as recited in the new testament and recorded in the old testament or Torah. He talks about the Heptadic structure of the texts both in the Torah as well as the New Testament. He also sheds lots of light on the contradictions that you guys mention and where they come from (they were not in the original texts).

I will also share a video that will explain what I mean by Heptadic structure using Jeshua (Jesus)'s genealogy as an example.

Here is the link:
http://www.khouse.org/articles/1995/102/

Some points on this page is:
How We Got Our Bible - The Origin of the Word of God
  • Where did our Bible come from? How good are the texts?
  • Why do we believe its origin is supernatural?
  • How do we know that it really is the Word of God?
  • How accurate are our translations?
  • Which version is the best?

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
Here is a wonderful video where Chuck Missler shares and explains where our modern translations of the bible comes from, why there are contradictions in many of the translations, which ones are the safest translations. The "Golden thread" that runs throughout the Bible that proves it was divinely inspired (yes the new testament included). And also some profound insight into the genealogy of Jeshua (Jesus). This is one of those videos that grounded my faith a lot

Last edited: