Could the Antichrist actually be the "Good Guy?"

King David

Established
Shalom! Okay, so if you're a Christian right now the hair on the back of your neck is not only standing up, but you're probably getting ready to sweat all over your "Way of the Master Tract..." So please, try to take this is a calm and constructive way...

The Christian community has been prepared for almost 2,000 years to anticipate a second coming that was supposed to happen "Quickly" according to Jesus' own words... But is this what the "Old Testament" actually says? I know the three people that read my earlier post about "The Man on the White Horse" are probably thinking that I'm just recreating that thread and though this is along the same same lines, it was done to reveal the arm of Yahuwah to the Christians who believe that the Hebrew Messiah is Jesus and not who Daniel and the Prophets were told was the Messiah: Michael the Arc Angel.

So where do I get that? It sounds completely ridiculous doesn't it? I mean, none of your were taught about Michael and none of you even consider him as playing a role in the end times right? But what do the Scriptures say?

Well, those who are willing to take a journey of Truth with me, buckle up and let's go!

It all starts in Daniel 12:1. In Daniel 12:1 it talks about Michael "Standing up." This "standing up" is a mystery and is explained in another mystery revealed in Zechariah Chp 3. Confused? You will be, unless you actually pick up the Old Testament and read it for yourself.

Michael's names in scripture include David (Ezekiel 34-37) pointed out by Yahda, as well as Joshua (Zech 3), Zerbubabel (Zech 4), Elijah (Mal 4), The sons of Israel (Deut. 33), and the sons of Jacob (Gen 49).

Michael is referred to as "The Prince of the Covenant" in Daniel 9:26 and 11:22. He is also called "The Prince" in Ezekiel Chp 40-48. Yes, the chapters in Ezekiel that no pastor has ever dared to explain or preach on. In fact, when is the last time any of you have even heard any of this talked about? Never right? and why is that? Because Christianity is based upon a lie...

I'm sorry if that hurts you, but it's the truth. Jesus was NOT the son of Elohim, nor did he die for anyone sins. In fact, Yahuwah's Law says that "every man shall die for his own sin" Deuteronomy 24:16. This Law is reaffirmed twice in scripture in Jeremiah 31:30 and Ezekiel 18:20.

In fact if and when a lamb was ever chosen as a sacrifice, it was to be a FEMALE lamb, according to the Law (Leviticus 4:32) that was UNBLEMISHED. Jesus was not only a male, but was supposedly severely beaten before his "sacrifice"...

So let's talk about Jesus' "sacrifice" for a minute... In Hebrews 9-10 it talks about Jesus being the "sacrifice to end all sacrifices," but did you know that according to Daniel 9:24-26 it says that the Third Temple will be built by "Messiah the Prince" -- and the good guys, where they will reinstitute sacrifices? Why would sacrifices need to be reinstituted if Jesus was "the sacrifice to end all sacrifices"?

Every Christian should really sit down and try to map out the eschatology they were taught and see if it matches up with what the Prophet's said. If you don't have the "time" then you are going to do yourself a grave disservice.

According to Daniel, the third temple is going to be rebuilt to resume sacrifices that "THE BEAST" will take over after "the Prince of the covenant" (Michael) is "swept away" (Daniel 11:22).

Many have been incorrectly taught that there is somehow a gap of 2,000 or so years between Daniel 9:25 and Daniel 9:26 and that Jesus somehow partially fulfilled this prophesy by his first coming. But I ask you, did Jesus rebuild anything? Did he reinstitute the sacrifices? Before you tell me that our body is the Temple and Jesus the High Priest, why then does Ezekiel describe the actual dimensions of the New Temple (By the Prince) in Ezekiel Chp 40-48?

Unfortunately many have been mislead by the goSPELLS as well as the doctrines of Saul that Jesus is coming back, when he even said himself that his second coming would happen before the generation that saw him the first time passed away (Mat 16:28). Did you get that? He said he would return BEFORE the generation that saw him the first time passed away. So what happened? Where is he? I thought he was coming "quickly"...?

I call "Paul" "Saul" for a reason. This is because Saul never had a real conversion to anything. The truth about Saul is revealed in the fact that he couldn't even get his own testimony right in Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9.

Even bigger than "Saul" is the fact that he New Testament transcripts were never written in the Father's Holy language of Hebrew. Instead, these Satanic Roman creations that have many contradictions are an outright lie. I urge you to test these documents and see for yourself that the genealogy of Jesus does not match in Matthew and in Luke, the disciples names do not match, where and how the disciples were found do not match, how Jesus tomb was found does not match, what was written above the cross does not match in each goSPELL and many more...

We can say that typing or copying errors are acceptable, because man is fallen. But if the New Testament was an inspired work of the Holy Spirit, then these documents would be without error when it comes to important facts like the genealogy of Jesus as well as the disciples names.

But it's deeper than that... Yahuwah (The LORD) says "I do not change" Malachi 3:6. Yet Jesus changed his Father's law again and again (John 8:11 just one example). Yahuwah said that "the silver is mine and gold is Mine" Haggai 2:8, yet Jesus said "give to Caesar what is Caesar's" Matthew 22:21.

If you were to critically analyze Paul and all his writings, you would come to the conclusion that he was trying to 1) get everyone to dump the Law of Elohim 2) prepare everyone to have fear over a coming angel of light; when this is exactly what the Prophets and the Psalms say is coming... (See is Psalm 80:7, Malachi 4:2, Daniel 9:17).

So yes, an Angel of Light is coming... that angel is Michael! He will be FOR the Law of Elohim told to us in Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. He will be antichrist and He will be Yahuwah in flesh form. He will perform signs and wonders when he stands up and the gold and silver from the rulers of the world will be brought to Him (Isaiah 60:8) in Zion where He will be worshiped as the Most High -- All as the Prophets said...

But hey, "who will believe our report? To whom has the arm of Yahuwah been revealed?" Isaiah 53:1

To you folks who say that you are Truth seekers!
It has been revealed to you!
Shalom! :)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Ya...you are totally and completely off....reminds me of when Paul says that they will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths...

King David

Established
Have you ever visited genuine Christian apologetics websites that answer your type of claims? Genuinely curious.

E.g. https://www.gotquestions.org/antichrist.html

"What about prediction of Second coming" http://www.tektonics.org/esch/paulend.php
Hey thanks JoChris for being brave enough to respond...

To answer your question my friend, I have not. This is the first day I have chosen to release what I have found over the internet in the form of a thread. Other than this, I responded to a thread yesterday and have made a few comments on Youtube recently.

I felt led to start here -- with the ones who know what the devil is doing through the media, with the ones who have been woken up (partially). It's time now for some to wake up fully to the Truth...

I searched the internet a few months ago when I made my commitment to the Truth and found a few videos from a guy named Joel on youtube who has put some things up. He also reveals that many Paul's teachings were from previous pagan thought leaders like Plato and Aristotle. I was shocked to learn that! But not too shocked after I had my blinders taken off..

You can find his video by searching the name "Why I no longer believe the New Testament." I don't agree with all his conclusions and he has not revealed Michael's role as I have. His research simply points to the inconsistencies of the New Testament, especially in regards to the quotes taken by Saul and others. I didn't mention these in my thread out of concern for time. It is an essential piece to the puzzle though...

Hey I know it's hard to hear, but if you keep going for the truth, you'll find it's with Me.

Shalom :)

JoChris

Superstar
Hey thanks JoChris for being brave enough to respond...

To answer your question my friend, I have not. This is the first day I have chosen to release what I have found over the internet in the form of a thread. Other than this, I responded to a thread yesterday and have made a few comments on Youtube recently.

I felt led to start here -- with the ones who know what the devil is doing through the media, with the ones who have been woken up (partially). It's time now for some to wake up fully to the Truth...

I searched the internet a few months ago when I made my commitment to the Truth and found a few videos from a guy named Joel on youtube who has put some things up. He also reveals that many Paul's teachings were from previous pagan thought leaders like Plato and Aristotle. I was shocked to learn that! But not too shocked after I had my blinders taken off..

You can find his video by searching the name "Why I no longer believe the New Testament." I don't agree with all his conclusions and he has not revealed Michael's role as I have. His research simply points to the inconsistencies of the New Testament, especially in regards to the quotes taken by Saul and others. I didn't mention these in my thread out of concern for time. It is an essential piece to the puzzle though...

Hey I know it's hard to hear, but if you keep going for the truth, you'll find it's with Me.

I have heard of a lot of stuff as well. If you read the New Testament carefully you will learn that Saul, later known as the apostle Paul was very highly educated for his time period. For him to have NO knowledge of the philosophers' teachings would have been a very bad reflection on his tutors.

It is extremely common for people to attack Paul's writings, even the apostle Peter commented on that. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Peter+3:15-17&version=KJV

All of the bible's books have to be read in context. It is very easy to pick and choose pet verses to create your own new cult or become an atheist. If you genuinely want to fight the devil you have to be armed with "the sword of the Spirit" I. E. the bible *in context*. https://bible.org/seriespage/26-spiritual-warfare-ephesians-610-20

King David

Established
Ya...you are totally and completely off....reminds me of when Paul says that they will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths...[/QUOTE]
Hey Lisa, did you know that what Saul (Paul) said in Galatians 5:23 was actually written by Aristotle and what he wrote in 1 Corinthians 9:24 was written by Plato? Even more, what he wrote in Philippians 3;19 was written in Plato's "Republic" and what he wrote in Galatians 6:8 was written in his work called "Phaedo." These are just a few... If you don't believe me, please look it up for yourself. There are even more pagan plagiarisms than these... (Phil 1:21, 1 Cor 13:12, 1 Thes 5:15, Acts 26:14) to name a few more...

Please try to prove me wrong. Shalom :)

King David

Established
I have heard of a lot of stuff as well. If you read the New Testament carefully you will learn that Saul, later known as the apostle Paul was very highly educated for his time period. For him to have NO knowledge of the philosophers' teachings would have been a very bad reflection on his tutors.

It is extremely common for people to attack Paul's writings, even the apostle Peter commented on that. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Peter+3:15-17&version=KJV

All of the bible's books have to be read in context. It is very easy to pick and choose pet verses to create your own new cult or become an atheist. If you genuinely want to fight the devil you have to be armed with "the sword of the Spirit" I. E. the bible *in context*. https://bible.org/seriespage/26-spiritual-warfare-ephesians-610-20
Well, here's the thing JoChris, if the doctrine that Saul preaches was from Yahwuah, then Yahuwah would have said it Himself, just as He did through the prophets. He wouldn't use pagan philosophers to teach His "New" Laws.

And that's what Saul did... He changed Yahuwah's Laws. Yahuwah does not change, therefore His laws do not change.

Lisa

Superstar
Ya...you are totally and completely off....reminds me of when Paul says that they will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths...
Hey Lisa, did you know that what Saul (Paul) said in Galatians 5:23 was actually written by Aristotle and what he wrote in 1 Corinthians 9:24 was written by Plato? Even more, what he wrote in Philippians 3;19 was written in Plato's "Republic" and what he wrote in Galatians 6:8 was written in his work called "Phaedo." These are just a few... If you don't believe me, please look it up for yourself. There are even more pagan plagiarisms than these... (Phil 1:21, 1 Cor 13:12, 1 Thes 5:15, Acts 26:14) to name a few more...

Please try to prove me wrong. Shalom :)[/QUOTE]
I don't think I can prove you wrong-you simply wouldn't believe me...you are too far gone.

Lisa

Superstar
"Way too far gone" is what I've noticed from many Christians... The burden of proof is on you Lisa. Shalom :)
Is it? Sounded like you once knew the truth and now your out there. I don't think you can be brought back.

King David

Established
Is it? Sounded like you once knew the truth and now your out there. I don't think you can be brought back.
I believe in solid evidence, which is what I have provided you. :) The one who needs to be brought to the Truth is you. Shalom :)

Bro I don't want to argue with you Daniel 11 prophecies were fulfilled through Antiochus Epiphanes in the post-Alexander the Great era.
These events were also confirmed in the book of Maccabees, i'm pretty sure the prince of the covenant was also a jewish priest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onias_III

As for the anti-christ being the good guy. Zechariah 11 foretold the true shepherd and the foolish shepherd (the anti-christ). Clearly based on how it talks about the foolish shepherd he's not a good guy.

King David

Established
Bro I don't want to argue with you Daniel 11 prophecies were fulfilled through Antiochus Epiphanes in the post-Alexander the Great era.
These events were also confirmed in the book of Maccabees, i'm pretty sure the prince of the covenant was also a jewish priest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onias_III

As for the anti-christ being the good guy. Zechariah 11 foretold the true shepherd and the foolish shepherd (the anti-christ). Clearly based on how it talks about the foolish shepherd he's not a good guy.
Hey thanks for the comment Aspiring Soul... Yes, that's what I was taught about Daniel 11 as well. But that still does not explain Daniel 12 and the mention of Michael. What you talk about in Zechariah describes the true striking down of the Shepherd, which is what Daniel 11:22 is all about - the Prince of the Covenant being swept away or killed and then the Beast taking over and coming against Zion. Some "Jewish Priest" doesn't cut the mustard, when so many verses point to Michael, the righteous king (smaller case "k") that the transcribers couldn't figure out in all the newer translations of Isaiah 32:1...

Hey thanks for the comment Aspiring Soul... Yes, that's what I was taught about Daniel 11 as well. But that still does not explain Daniel 12 and the mention of Michael. What you talk about in Zechariah describes the true striking down of the Shepherd, which is what Daniel 11:22 is all about - the Prince of the Covenant being swept away or killed and then the Beast taking over and coming against Zion. Some "Jewish Priest" doesn't cut the mustard, when so many verses point to Michael, the righteous king (smaller case "k") that the transcribers couldn't figure out in all the newer translations of Isaiah 32:1...
The link I posted mentions Daniel 11:22 but also Daniel 9:26 but they are not the same. I'm one of those muslims who got introduced to the 70 week prophecy by a christian and was convinced by it ie the timeline, Daniel 9:26 was referring to Jesus Christ I believe just as Zechariah 11 was about Jesus Christ.

So Dan 9 is talking about the 'annointed one' ie the king (like David AS or Cyrus the Great) ie Jesus Christ.
The prince is a broad term that can refer to anyone important.

Btw here's the other thing. angels do not have gender. The sufi muslims believd the brain interprets incorporeal realities into corporeal forms to allow us to interract/understand them so if you were to meditate on the Earth you would witness the spirit Gaia in a feminine/loving form (not something sufis said but my own observation).
On this topic ie of the brain interpreting incorporeal realities...some sufis held this view that the world of spirits would be reflected to us depending on our personal development as men ie if our brain was highly developed and we were 'intellectuals' we would see human forms and more angelic beings. A less developed person would witness 'satanic' forms, reflecting our reptilian/mammlian evolution (though they didn't use these exact terms, I know Aziz Nasafi believed in evolution in this way..although the triune brain theory is rejected now, it is still interesting).
The point here is the anthropomorphic type spiritual experiences are imo not obviously literal and I don't believe in an angel who is an actual prince..but just how Daniel's visions could have manifested.
Jesus Christ also said satan was the 'prince of the world' it is just metaphorical speech and not literal.

Btw i should also mention this. The feet of iron/clay in Daniel 2=the end times beast..ie end times Rome. for that prophecy to take place it's natural conquests had to take place and Rev 6 for me is where it began and it was fulfilled through the age of colonialism.
it comes as no accident that all the colonial nations, even the ottomon empire, were former Roman colonies.
So you get Britain. France, Portugal, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy (any i'm missing?) all of them going all over the world to conquer. All the languages and the latin script being transported all over the world.
That has got to be the beginning of the end times 'feet of iron and clay' when you consider the aftermath ie from the world wars, the rise of USA/capitalism etc
The rider of the black horse symbolised war...it just happens that the 2 world wars were fought between the colionialists and dragged the rest of the world into it.

I don't think we're fully there yet until we see an actual globalised world and one global government system (even though brexist has happened and nationalism is on the rise again).

King David

Established
The link I posted mentions Daniel 11:22 but also Daniel 9:26 but they are not the same. I'm one of those muslims who got introduced to the 70 week prophecy by a christian and was convinced by it ie the timeline, Daniel 9:26 was referring to Jesus Christ I believe just as Zechariah 11 was about Jesus Christ.

So Dan 9 is talking about the 'annointed one' ie the king (like David AS or Cyrus the Great) ie Jesus Christ.

Btw here's the other thing. angels do not have gender. The sufi muslims believd the brain interprets incorporeal realities into corporeal forms to allow us to interract/understand them so if you were to meditate on the Earth you would witness the spirit Gaia in a feminine/loving form (not something sufis said but my own observation).
On this topic ie of the brain interpreting incorporeal realities...some sufis held this view that the world of spirits would be reflected to us depending on our personal development as men ie if our brain was highly developed and we were 'intellectuals' we would see human forms and more angelic beings. A less developed person would witness 'satanic' forms, reflecting our reptilian/mammlian evolution (though they didn't use these exact terms, I know Aziz Nasafi believed in evolution in this way..although the triune brain theory is rejected now, it is still interesting).
The point here is the anthropomorphic type spiritual experiences are imo not obviously literal and I don't believe in an angel who is an actual prince..but just how Daniel's visions could have manifested.
Jesus Christ also said satan was the 'prince of the world' it is just metaphorical speech and not literal.

Btw i should also mention this. The feet of iron/clay in Daniel 2=the end times beast..ie end times Rome. for that prophecy to take place it's natural conquests had to take place and Rev 6 for me is where it began and it was fulfilled through the age of colonialism.
it comes as no accident that all the colonial nations, even the ottomon empire, were former Roman colonies.
So you get Britain. France, Portugal, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy (any i'm missing?) all of them going all over the world to conquer. All the languages and the latin script being transported all over the world.
That has got to be the beginning of the end times 'feet of iron and clay' when you consider the aftermath ie from the world wars, the rise of USA/capitalism etc
The rider of the black horse symbolised war...it just happens that the 2 world wars were fought between the colionialists and dragged the rest of the world into it.

I don't think we're fully there yet until we see an actual globalised world and one global government system (even though brexist has happened and nationalism is on the rise again).
You cover a lot of ground... You may want to look into all the contradictions of the Quran, as well as it's origin being from the Catholic church (Muhammad was taken in by a Catholic when he wrote it). Oddly, the book mirrors a Jesuit experience of enlightenment... Shalom :)

King David

Established

Daniel 2:43 is describing the age of transhumanism, specifically cyborgs... All previous interpretations of Daniel were designed to mislead us and make us believe that it is no longer pertinent. Good for you for trying to give it a more contemporary application... Shalom :)

King David

Established

The reason the UN emblem is a picture of the flat earth and has the colors of a Tzitzi is because Yahuwah is preparing the world for His reign - this is why the Satanists leaked the NWO to the youth. This along with the fear of a coming world leader who does not support Christ will be the reason only 10,000 people (Deut 33:2) will follow Michael from the four corners of the earth to Israel during the Second Exodus (Jer 30-33, Ezekiel 34-37, Isaiah 35). Check out these verses... All I'm really trying to do is get people to read their Bibles. Shalom :)