Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
She's suggesting that no one would find it suspicious if a child has their mouth taped shut in public because it's covered by a mask.
The kid has no other way to let an adult know? :rolleyes: Maybe pull down the mask themselves?

Lisa

Superstar
People gonna really pay to do this?

Check in, but don’t fly? Airlines launch ‘flights to nowhere’
Published: Sept. 16, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
By Lina Saigol
‘Plane-themed’ cafes are springing up in Thailand

Lisa

Superstar
What’s this you say? How could that be...Joe Biden says 200 million Americans are gonna die from this or have scared hearts and lungs as a result...but no, not Sweden...

Sweden has escaped a second coronavirus wave so far. The question is why

DevaWolf

Veteran
Well, here the facerags are mandatory everywhere indoors too now. Our government has resisted for a long while, but apparently is giving in under the pressure. If this doesn't 'work' curfew is next..

DevaWolf

Veteran

Trump has Corona.

Hooligan69

Established
Up to 150 million people, most of them in middle-income countries, could slip into extreme poverty by late next year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the World Bank says.

This shit is outrageous.

Now, just out from Holland:

Apparently HCQ does work after all.

We're only 8 months since this was being said by doctors actually treating COVID patients, in FEBRUARY!

Worst thing is this media acts like it's science at work, for the benefit of us all, instead of turning this into a scandal like any normal dissident would, that they've been holding back on effective treatments that could've saved lives.

justjess

Superstar
keep name calling to deflect your lack of facts and logic! You need to study this for awhile:
View attachment 44363
Do you even understand this? If your not taking information from multiple places then you aren’t synthesizing (what you lit graph labels evaluating) which means anything you create based on earlier rungs on the ladder is already flawed

Devine

Star
Do you even understand this? If your not taking information from multiple places then you aren’t synthesizing (what you lit graph labels evaluating) which means anything you create based on earlier rungs on the ladder is already flawed
I don't quite understand your sentence here. My understanding is that you go from bottom to top?
but forget it im just being petty because i think he's a bully ill stick to my own threads. sorry