Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
Would being obese, having diabetes or high blood pressure killed them in the immediate future had they not caught corona virus? All three of those conditions are easily managed by modern medicine and do not lead to immediate death and in many many cases aren’t fatal at all. They are preexisting risk factors that increase the likelihood of fatality from something else, that something else still killed them.
Any one of those things can kill you on their own..but not corona virus. People who have those things can also die when another problem piles on..it just depends how healthy you are at that time.

justjess

Superstar
Any one of those things can kill you on their own..but not corona virus. People who have those things can also die when another problem piles on..it just depends how healthy you are at that time.
You realize the death process for obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure (which arent even fatal in all cases or even close) looks way different then the death process for corona virus, right?

Lisa

Superstar
You realize the death process for obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure (which arent even fatal in all cases or even close) looks way different then the death process for corona virus, right?
If I believe that there is a death process for corona..lol! Which I don’t. Every one who’d died from ‘it’ had some other underlying health problem...which I contend that is what they really died from.

justjess

Superstar
If I believe that there is a death process for corona..lol! Which I don’t. Every one who’d died from ‘it’ had some other underlying health problem...which I contend that is what they really died from.
Whether you believe or not is irrelevant to the fact that there is.. it’s a respiratory illness. Death from respiratory illness looks a lot different than death from diabetes or high blood pressure. Troll.

Lisa

Superstar
Whether you believe or not is irrelevant to the fact that there is.. it’s a respiratory illness. Death from respiratory illness looks a lot different than death from diabetes or high blood pressure. Troll.
I’m the troll? Lol...I disagree with you..doesn’t make me a troll.

Again...covid only kills those who have another problem..so I would say its not the main killer but the last straw that your body can’t take any more.

Lisa

Superstar
Not only is the virus racist..it also has gender issues? Lol...ok! This is one heck of an amazing virus!!! Or is it it does whatever someone makes up about it at the time? ;) :rolleyes:

Is this why coronavirus hits men harder? Women's bodies mount stronger and faster immune responses against the disease, study finds

We learned this in May...
Coronavirus IS killing more black Americans, study finds: Counties with large numbers of African American residents account for 52% of infections and 58% of COVID-19 deaths in the US

Lisa

Superstar
What an impressive ministry!!

Calif. Church Fined $10K for Holding Indoor Worship Services, Singing During Gatherings

Lisa

Superstar
Watch Live — Massive anti-Covid protests in London and Berlin…

Tales from America’s COVID college campuses
“The whole thing is a bait and switch."

Lisa

Superstar
Coming to an end then...

CDC says 94% of ALL Americans who have died of COVID-19 had at least one other underlying disease
  • More than 180,000 Americans have died of coronavirus as of Monday
  • The CDC's latest fatality data shows that COVID-19 was listed as the sole cause of death for just 6% of those killed by the virus
  • 94% of fatalities were in people who also suffered at least one chronic health condition, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity or heart disease
  • On average, people who died of coronavirus had 2.6 additional underlying health conditions

Lisa

Superstar
Donald Trump says he 'inherited' Dr. Fauci and 'disagrees with a lot' of what the nation's top infectious disease expert has said during the COVID-19 response

Lisa

Superstar
Do as I say...not as I do!

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'
'We have been shut down for so long,' owner says

Lisa

Superstar
Dems.. :rolleyes:

Philadelphia mayor defends dining indoors as restaurants remain closed
Indoor dining in Philadelphia was halted on March 16 because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends hairstylist visit amid coronavirus outbreak

And no mask, 80 year old pelosi gets her hair done..
Nancy Pelosi gets haircut inside San Francisco salon despite COVID orders

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler moving to avoid rioters targeting his home

justjess

Superstar
Dems.. :rolleyes:

Philadelphia mayor defends dining indoors as restaurants remain closed
Indoor dining in Philadelphia was halted on March 16 because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends hairstylist visit amid coronavirus outbreak

And no mask, 80 year old pelosi gets her hair done..
Nancy Pelosi gets haircut inside San Francisco salon despite COVID orders

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler moving to avoid rioters targeting his home
Indoor dining has been open in Pennsylvania for a while now so idk if philly is different but the rest of the state has had indoor dining for a couple months atleast

ok so apparantly philly is opening on the 8th. They based it on case numbers. If he went on vacation and ate indoors somewhere that the numbers were low enough I guess I don’t see the issue or hypocrisy. The mayor doesn’t make the call about that kinda thing anyway.