Coronavirus

rainerann

Star
I knew the states had their own pages, but I didn't know the graphs. I will have to look more closely at that.

I liked that they were separating the cities within the state's page. I am also watching Austin, Texas because they require masks and seem to be compliant. They also have a low number of cases and in theory, if masks are effective, this should remain low and they should be one of the first cities to report no new cases over the course of a couple of weeks just like Iceland has.

Technically, even though I am still iffy about China's numbers, wearing masks is an automatic thing for everything contagious over there. Maybe their numbers have some legitimacy and masks are beneficial.

I would actually like to see some evidence this is helpful too because it really seems like the easiest solution to this situation. Wearing a mask is really a mild inconvenience.
a while ago I said I was watching Austin for their numbers to go down and Florida for their numbers to go up.

I’m sure most people are aware of the situation in Florida. Data helps in making predictions alongside awareness of factors that will have an effect on the data.

we will see how all of the other sensationalized predictions turn out. Fortunately, this is not going to become an endless debate and there will be a verdict soon.

3. Deceiving And Impersonating Others

3.1. Don’t do anything that's false, fraudulent, inaccurate or deceiving.

rainerann

Star
Coronavirus is little bit like y2k. At some point it will Jan 1, 2000 and the verdict will be in. It might be good to for many of you to pause before you spread anymore sensational ideas you can’t prove, considering at some point, they will be labeled as true or false.

Lisa

Superstar
Coronavirus is little bit like y2k. At some point it will Jan 1, 2000 and the verdict will be in. It might be good to for many of you to pause before you spread anymore sensational ideas you can’t prove, considering at some point, they will be labeled as true or false.
What would we have to talk about then?

The verdict is already in. Hydroxychloroquine (with zinc and azithromycin) cures Covid19 and big pharma is suppressing the therapy for ulterior motives.

What kind of confirmation are you waiting for? Bill Gates'?

Was expecting to read about dark money, but didn't see anything of the sort. All I saw was a partisan piece of garbage as usual not addressing the actual evidence of the chloroquine therapy at all, except the typical appeal to authority (FDA in this case) that it's supposedly ineffective or even harmful.

You're discrediting yourself on this topic and should probably consider your own advice:
It might be good to for many of you to pause before you spread anymore sensational ideas you can’t prove, considering at some point, they will be labeled as true or false.

Lisa

Superstar
the whole event was staged. It just so happens they should have picked better volunteers because this one clearly backfired.
Or maybe she was just volunteering what she knew to be true? On the other stuff..isn’t she from an African nation originally?