Coronavirus

There is a nurse in Florida that has been acting in the role of activist for other nurses who aren’t able to be vocal about what they are seeing. One nurse sent her information about conditions in Texas. It seems like they are filtering covid patients to a lower income location and trying to keep certain hospitals clean.

this is actually something that is very common for us healthcare. It was more noticeable in the past, that private pay hospitals were considerably different in patient population and treatment than some of the community hospitals. A lot of that has changed now because of Medicare, which does level the playing field a little bit to cause all hospitals to function with less.

it is also common that elderly care areas get screwed over a little bit more or any that doesn’t receive compensation like the elective surgeries do. They get more run down and that is what it looks like she is saying they are doing.

it is really sad that there are so many witnesses to this situation that are regular people who are ignored by so many people who claim to be about avoiding mainstream media. Conspiracy channels becomes just as popular as mainstream media outlets among certain audiences so I don’t see the difference, and they are not witnesses.

the image in this thread roller with a patient laying on their stomach is specific to this covid situation. I’m sure there are other instances that this is used, but I have never seen one instance of this technique being used before.

Just another real way of seeing how much money hospitals are losing. Admins are doing everything possible to keep elective surgeries going that they actually make money on, and moving patients away from these areas even when they start becoming overcrowded.

Just another reason to not listen to idiots talking about this all being a hoax that have no exposure or experience working in hospitals.

and the long term covid reports are starting to come out, which is another reason I am baffled that so many people think that people who have billions of dollars, are really going to spread the illusion that there is a virus that doesn’t exist, especially when this virus is going to go under the microscope of thousands of people who spent the majority of their time in college studying anatomy and disease processes. It would seem like billionaires would be a little bit more able to do something a little more clever, that wouldn’t be easy for thousands of very intelligent people to call out as nonexistent.

but as usual, people have no real concept of strategy. Like if I were to put myself in a billionaires shoes that gave me access to labs and everything else, I’m thinking I might try to steer a virus towards a long term condition because chronic conditions is also what keeps healthcare in business. Chronic conditions make a lot more money than dead people too.

They are calling themselves long haulers. There is no way this will be resolved by November for those of you that think this is about trump. If we keep going like we are. December will be worse than November and at some point, we might start to shift towards understanding the long term for thousands of people so that this never really goes away in our generation even with a vaccine.

the thing I have always liked about alternative media is that it is the opportunity for regular people to talk without a filter. However, in this case regular people who are witnesses are silenced in favor of people who are not exposed to anything relevant to this and have absolutely no experience or understanding of the healthcare system at all. It makes me sick, but keep telling yourselves you are woke or whatever you need to.

Just checking, but who said the virus doesn’t exist?

rainerann

Star
Leonard Horowitz doesn’t mess with YouTube, so you will have to click the link to watch this documentary. Overall, I agree with almost everything presented in this, more so than anything I have seen in alternative media so far.

I didn’t know tucker Carlsons father was cia or that Hannity wears a cia pin in some of his segment, but this is captured in this documentary along with many other things.

It is overall an investigation of covid as a bio weapon.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
It is just as bad as msm around here
*Posts bias article from The New York Times*
This article is dedicated to all you geniuses out there talking about how the hospitals are making so much money right now because of covid. 5.4 million people lost their insurance because of all of this.

do you geniuses know what that means?
Yes. You are a leftist.
(Don’t need to be a genius to figure that out—I read your posts)

This tweet was a video of Dr. Stella Emmanuel proclaiming from experience as a physician the hydroxychloroquine therapy as an effective cure of COVID-19. The video continues to get uploaded and subsequently deleted by Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

But the West-African Pidgin BBC news isn't letting this one go unnoticed: