Coronavirus

rainerann

Star
you don’t need press coverage. There are several hospitals on there. People could just go check them out if they really wanted to.

here is a tip, in case someone is able to do this. There is more than one entrance to a hospital and because of covid, several of them will be closed. You need to find the entrance that is open.

more than likely, you need to try to drive past the er. Parts of Texas have cancelled elective surgeries again so be sure you are not in a closed area. You will be no better than nbc if you are not investigating with a broader picture in mind.

Here is the link for the film your hospital thing. As you can see, it is crickets outside of some chick from Canada trying to show that the hospital wouldn’t let her in without a mask.

at the moment, the hospitals can probably absorb the new covid cases because they were virtually emptied. It seems like they are 25 to 50 percent covid patients and 50% of the regular patient population has returned.

this is okay unless the cases double again and/or we hit the winter months and the regular population returns at a hundred percent.

so if we don’t double again, this situation won’t escalate until November. If we double again, it will be august and more places will be implementing shelter in place orders.

there are several places that are already. Houston is already issuing an notice recommending people stay home.

I think this has a death rate similar to malaria at this point, which is slightly higher than flu. In addition to this, the shelter in place is going to reduce the incidence of other contagious diseases like flu. If we have a shelter in place this winter, flu cases will also decline because of this. Keep this in mind if you want to try to present an accurate picture of what is going on.

I recommend that people start trying to be forward thinking. It doesn’t really matter if this is a hoax. We should be grateful that no one is dying like we are living through a black plague and doing something to prevent this from happening in the future.

Infection control is not rocket science, but it seems like the only thing people know about infection control is that their immune system does something to fix it. If there is a virus, the immune system fixes it.

the immune system helps, but if a virus is basically some portion of genetic material, your ability to do something is relevant to the information that this virus carries and your present state of health.

the wall is starting to crack. Some of these people talking about this being a hoax and not needing to wear a mask are admitting that they know people who have died from covid and that they have had covid themselves.

you don’t have to like the way the government is handling it, but you also shouldn’t be sitting on your asses like there isn’t anything you could or should do to be better prepared for something that would be a threat to public health.

The man was literally positive and feels like he is being violated by being told to wear a mask. He also knows someone who has died of covid. Notice most importantly, that he doesn’t try to claim that the doctors diagnosis was fake or that his symptoms lead him to believe that he should have been diagnosed differently.

reality is going to start sinking in soon. It is important to think for yourselves. Groupthink is going to be the death of this country. This isn’t directed at the person I’m quoting. I’m rambling at this point.

rainerann

Star
This article is dedicated to all you geniuses out there talking about how the hospitals are making so much money right now because of covid. 5.4 million people lost their insurance because of all of this.

do you geniuses know what that means? It means that when people who have lost their insurance show up to the hospital because of any reason, every Ed in the us will be required by law to provide service whether they are able to pay or not.

This means that the hospital is going to lose millions since healthcare expenses are already the leading cause of bankruptcy when we dont have some part of the year under shelter in place. It is even more likely that people classified as private pay will not be able to pay their medical bills.

the hospital will have to provide service regardless, it will just lose millions of dollars in the process. Healthcare is going to End up changing significantly by the end of all of this. our healthcare system is going to be bleeding red by the end of this year, while people sit on the sidelines judging and spreading ignorance.

This is a link to the legal information that will cause the hospital system to lose a lot of money if a lot of people lose their insurance.

rainerann

Star
I’m reconsidering anarchy after seeing the political crap over this from all sides. Quite frankly, people from every angle of this issue can’t be trusted with this subject, which include most of the people on this board. It is just as bad as msm around here ever since the coronavirus came out. Most of you think you’re different, but you’re not. maybe it always was and I just never realized it before now.

and the right and left political system should just be burned down entirely. I’m ready to throw everything that is right or left into the ocean like it were a bunch of tea. The right and left may as well represent the comglomorate known as England when the Boston tea party took place. Everyone is a mouth piece for some angle that the media is controlling especially those claiming the virus is caused by 5g.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
There is a nurse in Florida that has been acting in the role of activist for other nurses who aren’t able to be vocal about what they are seeing. One nurse sent her information about conditions in Texas. It seems like they are filtering covid patients to a lower income location and trying to keep certain hospitals clean.

this is actually something that is very common for us healthcare. It was more noticeable in the past, that private pay hospitals were considerably different in patient population and treatment than some of the community hospitals. A lot of that has changed now because of Medicare, which does level the playing field a little bit to cause all hospitals to function with less.

it is also common that elderly care areas get screwed over a little bit more or any that doesn’t receive compensation like the elective surgeries do. They get more run down and that is what it looks like she is saying they are doing.

it is really sad that there are so many witnesses to this situation that are regular people who are ignored by so many people who claim to be about avoiding mainstream media. Conspiracy channels becomes just as popular as mainstream media outlets among certain audiences so I don’t see the difference, and they are not witnesses.

the image in this thread roller with a patient laying on their stomach is specific to this covid situation. I’m sure there are other instances that this is used, but I have never seen one instance of this technique being used before.

Just another real way of seeing how much money hospitals are losing. Admins are doing everything possible to keep elective surgeries going that they actually make money on, and moving patients away from these areas even when they start becoming overcrowded.

Just another reason to not listen to idiots talking about this all being a hoax that have no exposure or experience working in hospitals.

and the long term covid reports are starting to come out, which is another reason I am baffled that so many people think that people who have billions of dollars, are really going to spread the illusion that there is a virus that doesn’t exist, especially when this virus is going to go under the microscope of thousands of people who spent the majority of their time in college studying anatomy and disease processes. It would seem like billionaires would be a little bit more able to do something a little more clever, that wouldn’t be easy for thousands of very intelligent people to call out as nonexistent.

but as usual, people have no real concept of strategy. Like if I were to put myself in a billionaires shoes that gave me access to labs and everything else, I’m thinking I might try to steer a virus towards a long term condition because chronic conditions is also what keeps healthcare in business. Chronic conditions make a lot more money than dead people too.

They are calling themselves long haulers. There is no way this will be resolved by November for those of you that think this is about trump. If we keep going like we are. December will be worse than November and at some point, we might start to shift towards understanding the long term for thousands of people so that this never really goes away in our generation even with a vaccine.

the thing I have always liked about alternative media is that it is the opportunity for regular people to talk without a filter. However, in this case regular people who are witnesses are silenced in favor of people who are not exposed to anything relevant to this and have absolutely no experience or understanding of the healthcare system at all. It makes me sick, but keep telling yourselves you are woke or whatever you need to.

Lisa

Superstar
and the right and left political system should just be burned down entirely. I’m ready to throw everything that is right or left into the ocean like it were a bunch of tea. The right and left may as well represent the comglomorate known as England when the Boston tea party took place. Everyone is a mouth piece for some angle that the media is controlling especially those claiming the virus is caused by 5g.
How can it be burned down I wonder? Most people pick one side or the other naturally.

rainerann

Star
How can it be burned down I wonder? Most people pick one side or the other naturally.
its a metaphor lisa. It is a way of visualizing the situation differently and a way to see the situation externally because politics do become enmeshed within our psyche and this creates the opportunity for blind spots. Kind of like being the driver seat does. Metaphors help because of this.

Lisa

Superstar
its a metaphor lisa. It is a way of visualizing the situation differently and a way to see the situation externally because politics do become enmeshed within our psyche and this creates the opportunity for blind spots. Kind of like being the driver seat does. Metaphors help because of this.
I got your metaphor..but if the majority is either one side or the other...

The largest group of Americans doesn’t vote at all. Closely followed by independents.
What group is that?

justjess

Superstar
I got your metaphor..but if the majority is either one side or the other...

What group is that?
50% don’t vote at all. Excluding that fact because the non voters belong in every category... (That is the largest group no? The nonvoters?)

40% Of voters identify As independent. 31% as democrat and 25% as republican. 4% something else. So no, most people don’t choose one of the two sides.

Lisa

Superstar
50% don’t vote at all. Excluding that fact because the non voters belong in every category... (That is the largest group no? The nonvoters?)

40% Of voters identify As independent. 31% as democrat and 25% as republican. 4% something else. So no, most people don’t choose one of the two sides.
Most people voting do.

justjess

Superstar
Most people voting do.
Changing goalposts huh? If most people don’t vote at all that means the majority of Americans do not “choose a side”

If the largest group of voters is independent then that means except for on Election Day they do not “choose a side” and the side they choose on that day is subject to change on a whim. Since they are not loyal to any particular party you can imagine they are also not loyal to the party system - this should be crystal clear from their refusal to permanently “choose a side”

Every four years we are given a false choice between two godawful people to run this country and are lied to our entire lives until we accept that this is how it has to be. It doesn’t.

rainerann

Star
And if this whole situation was about trump, no one forced him to not rise to the occasion and prove people wrong about how he approaches serving as president of the United States.

his stupid press responses are worthless. People may feel however they want about healthcare, but healthcare employs millions of American citizens who vote and pay taxes. It would have been a really easy way to not come across as a douche for him to find some hospital or hospital staff to make an appearance wearing proper ppe and demonstrating some semblance of support for the millions of people who will be burdened by this situation for a lot longer than the general public will.

it’s not rocket science to know that finding a way to directly show support for the healthcare community in some direct way instead of sitting and arguing with the press in an environment that may was well be considered a bunker, would have been a very easy way to rise to the occasion and give the dems a nice middle finger.

but he hasn’t done that at all. He hasn’t done anything to show any kind of real support to Americans who work in healthcare. He has had whiny press conferences and open struggles with vanity when persuaded to wear a mask.

The number one complaint from large numbers of healthcare workers is lack of ppe. There were healthcare workers who protested in dc about this, but that is the most ignored protest of this protesting season.

whether the public wears a mask or not, healthcare workers will have to because they already had to wear one before this. You want to know why it is called a surgical mask because it is primarily used in surgical procedures. The public is seriously ignorant on so many levels and it is no ones fault that trump didn’t rise to the occasion as a leader to help the public see inside the walls of a hospital since the hospital is obviously going to provide access to the president of the United States even in situations like this.

it is absolutely sickening to see people making so many excuses in so many directions.

Lisa

Superstar
Changing goalposts huh? If most people don’t vote at all that means the majority of Americans do not “choose a side”

If the largest group of voters is independent then that means except for on Election Day they do not “choose a side” and the side they choose on that day is subject to change on a whim. Since they are not loyal to any particular party you can imagine they are also not loyal to the party system - this should be crystal clear from their refusal to permanently “choose a side”

Every four years we are given a false choice between two godawful people to run this country and are lied to our entire lives until we accept that this is how it has to be. It doesn’t.
No..I started out talking about the people that vote...you’re the one that added the goal posts..I just went back to what I was talking about since you’re goal post didn’t do anything.

Then those guys should vote and magically transform the country..that they don’t..then there isn’t anything to think about them..and we go back to most of the country is one or the other.

I agree with you there...there aren’t any great people to choose from..you just hope for the best..and expect less. However...with trump..I didn’t expect much but I see that he did get people working again and made a new trade agreement with China. Built a wall..like he said he would. He gets points for that. Most of them don’t do anything they say they will..and maybe that’s a good thing but they also do things that don’t help people either..to stay in power as they assure people every 4 years they’ll tackle it again this year...and win again for various reasons...cheating being one of those reasons.

Lisa

Superstar
well you didn’t understand the metaphor either, so I’m not surprised.
I did understand the metaphor...but like I said..people are one side or the other...you won’t be able to get rid of anything since that’s the case.