Coronavirus

Mr.Fishnet

Established
People in this forum lost relatives to this virus but yes hurr durr its fake :rolleyes:
"lost relatives", see, this is the problem when you people start believing the lies the government and media feeds you. First of all, how do you know if they're lying or not? Second of all, even if they DID lose relatives, it's probably from something else not even related to the coronavirus, in this day and age literally any symptom or disease is labeled as coronavirus and btw if you didn't know, doctors are instructed by higher ups to write off most deaths as "coronavirus" even when they aren't and lie to the diseased's family and loved ones that it's from coronavirus just to further spread their message and fear-mongering across people. Where do you think those "statistics" come from? Also, if this coronavirus is real, tell me one reason why nurses and doctors in the hospital in my city are now dividing into teams working different days, meaning less doctors/nurses are coming into work, also please tell me why hospitals and "testing centers" are literally EMPTY despite the claims of them being "overwhelmed" in the news. Oh and here is VIDEO EVIDENCE for my statements

manama

Star
"lost relatives", see, this is the problem when you people start believing the lies the government and media feeds you. First of all, how do you know if they're lying or not? Second of all, even if they DID lose relatives, it's probably from something else not even related to the coronavirus, in this day and age literally any symptom or disease is labeled as coronavirus and btw if you didn't know, doctors are instructed by higher ups to write off most deaths as "coronavirus" even when they aren't and lie to the diseased's family and loved ones that it's from coronavirus just to further spread their message and fear-mongering across people. Where do you think those "statistics" come from? Also, if this coronavirus is real, tell me one reason why nurses and doctors in the hospital in my city are now dividing into teams working different days, meaning less doctors/nurses are coming into work, also please tell me why hospitals and "testing centers" are literally EMPTY despite the claims of them being "overwhelmed" in the news. Oh and here is VIDEO EVIDENCE for my statements
All of this has been talked about before. Maybe you should go through the previous pages before trying to bring up the same things we already discussed before.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
All of this has been talked about before. Maybe you should go through the previous pages before trying to bring up the same things we already discussed before.
That doesn't change the fact that this is real and it's happening everywhere.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
@manama oh and add this to the list of evidence too, there's a lawsuit against Bill gates by the Indian government for paralyzing kids with his vaccines.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

DevaWolf

Veteran
I believe the virus is real, but I also believe it's being used as a ploy to bring draconian economic measures to the forefront without protest in my country.

The virus may or may not have come from a laboratory, I am not sure. I am however sure it's being used to promote an agenda that is not good for us citizens. Our government just presented the possible measures they will take to balance our national account after the Corona crisis, and they are dystopian. I am quite worried.

They want to basically remove free acces to healthcare, our social security and put some very dictatorial measures in place like telling us what to eat and pricing food accordingly, making unsubstainable (their words) choices extremely expensive and thus out of reach for the majority; such as air travel.

I hope all this will lead to a major revolt, but I am afraid my country is full of sheep who will accept all of this willingly.

Haich

Superstar
Are people still in denial? Covid19 is a real illness and people have died from it. There are people on this forum (myself included) who have relatives, family or friends that have died due to it.

Whether they were vulnerable or not, they lost their lives and couldn't fight what for most is a mild illness. Have some respect before you start saying it's a hoax...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Are people still in denial? Covid19 is a real illness and people have died from it. There are people on this forum (myself included) who have relatives, family or friends that have died due to it.

Whether they were vulnerable or not, they lost their lives and couldn't fight what for most is a mild illness. Have some respect before you start saying it's a hoax...
I'm sore for your loss, but the covid19 is not a real virus, your relative probably died from something else but they're trying to cover it up and label it as "covid19" to spread fear-mongering through people and have them believe it's a real thing so they can give in believing this whole plandemic is a real thing and be controlled by the government through rules they set (social distancing, home quarantine, etc...) so they can inject their vaccines into people and implant microchips to control through 5g technology.

Lurker

Star
The virus may or may not have come from a laboratory, I am not sure. I am however sure it's being used to promote an agenda that is not good for us citizens. Our government just presented the possible measures they will take to balance our national account after the Corona crisis, and they are dystopian. I am quite worried.
It doesn't seem to matter how real the virus is. What TPTB are doing because of it is very real.

manama

Star
@manama oh and add this to the list of evidence too, there's a lawsuit against Bill gates by the Indian government for paralyzing kids with his vaccines.
Yes I'm soooo sure its the vaccines and not the cousin marriages.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Yes I'm soooo sure its the vaccines and not the cousin marriages.
See, this what happens when you people get the evidence you want but don't know how to respond so you choose ignorance and racism over logic and intellect. How sad.

manama

Star
See, this what happens when you people get the evidence you want but don't know how to respond so you choose ignorance and racism over logic and intellect. How sad.
You have nice standards for evidence. Evidence means PROOF, someone saying something and not backing it up isn't proof. We or atleast I did talk about the things you keep on mentioning, along with the reasons why I believe they don't work.
If you had just bothered to read instead of going "hurr durr yall not woke" you would've known that.

I'm not ignoring "evidence" i'm ignoring YOU because I can't be bothered to repeat things every 2 seconds that I already said before.

Haich

Superstar
I'm sore for your loss, but the covid19 is not a real virus, your relative probably died from something else but they're trying to cover it up and label it as "covid19" to spread fear-mongering through people and have them believe it's a real thing so they can give in believing this whole plandemic is a real thing and be controlled by the government through rules they set (social distancing, home quarantine, etc...) so they can inject their vaccines into people and implant microchips to control through 5g technology.
He was an uber driver, healthy, mid 40s, no pre existing conditions. Started mild, turned into a cough, blood in lungs and then died yesterday afternoon.

Same with my husband's colleagues. They were all healthy people. So, whatever it is, wherever it originated, it is killing healthy people. I don't think we should forget that.

A Freeman

Superstar
He was an uber driver, healthy, mid 40s, no pre existing conditions. Started mild, turned into a cough, blood in lungs and then died yesterday afternoon.

Same with my husband's colleagues. They were all healthy people. So, whatever it is, wherever it originated, it is killing healthy people. I don't think we should forget that.
Thank-you for sharing Haich. Condolences for your loss.

Do you happen to know please if any of those you personally knew who died received the annual flu vaccine?

Haich

Superstar
Thank-you for sharing Haich. Condolences for your loss.

Do you happen to know please if any of those you personally knew who died received the annual flu vaccine?
Thank you.

I know the relative didn't receive it but can't say for sure about my husband's friends.

i think its more likely the virus is pretty mild however, what that doctor said that i quoted that this is not a respiratory disease but one based on oxygen absorption and saturate levels being low while still being able to breathe fine, seems to strike me as 5g radiation poisoning, to count 5g out completely in this is a mistake.