Coronavirus

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Trump was and is a psychopath. I dont believe the vast majority of people voted for him because they thought he was anti-war. They did so for other reasons. Anybody who thought Trump would be anti-war was a fool.
Hillary campaigned on a no-fly zone over Syria, guaranteeing a clash with the Russians, and said that she would attack Iran. Maybe she shouldn't have taken all that Goldman-Sachs money for those "speeches" where she stated that the bankers weren't the problem. Those things, along with her baggage is why she lost to Donald f'in Trump. But as I've already stated, the criminal class that really runs everything aren't going to give you somebody who doesn't have dirt on them, because then how would they control that candidate? The illusion is that they have all this power, but in reality it's never been more puppet-string.

And for the record Trump is a sociopathic narcissist, while Hillary is a bonafide psychopath...

I just call things as I see them objectively
My ass. Everything you see and say is through left-tinted glasses. Your whole shtick is all the same leftist buzzpoints i.e. left/right white supremacism, facism, hating who delivers the message ignoring if it's on point or not, etc. etc. So you objective? Impossible. What it does is make you a great leftist propagandist (while you project that everyone else is a "right wing shill",) but a shit analyst. An objectove analyst has no dog in the fight, he's just there to observe the fight itself. You are incapable of this detachment, hence all of your arguments are prosecuted with a thumb on the scale.

And the fact that you are JUST SO SURE THAT EVERYTHING YOU THINK IS THE WAY IT REALLY IS just puts another check in the propagandist box. Too many absolutes. So while you run cover for the left by attacking the right with a broad brush, a real analyst knows that they're all crooked and calls out both sides for their foulness, not just the side that falls in line with your obvious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Good luck. I hear there are treatments available.

And one last question: what do any of these long winded political threadjacking diatribes that you've been going on about have to do with the coronavirus? At all? You should chill out with the left/right bullshit for the moment Nobody has time for cultural bolshevism in the current climate. There are bigger fish to fry right now, and when it's time to fry fish nobody cares about your politics. Everyboody is just trying not to get fried with the fish. People are having a rough-go right now, with people dying, so arguing over a favorite puppet is moot.

But hey, cheer up. Since the dems are running a senile fossil as their candidate now against who I've in the past termed "Archie Bunker with money," your girl Hil could still elbow her way into the nomination if Bidone were to have a decline in health or, heaven forbid, had some type of unfortunate incident occur. Then the field would be open again. He could even run her as VP (wink wink nudge nudge say no more.) After all, President Cheney turned out to be the most powerful vice-president in modern history.There's a lesson there.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
You really like to hear yourself talk @vancityeagle and speak in an authoritarian manner. Since you judge some of us on one sentence, may I say this is all we need to know about you? Now, how'd that feel? You said can read people in a sentence saying that is all you need to know. Okay, then.

You claimed to be objective in your retort...ummm, yeah, I can see that clearly.
Why is every post an evaluation of someone else's personality? Let's stay on topic.

DavidSon

Star
Hillary campaigned on a no-fly zone over Syria, guaranteeing a clash with the Russians, and said that she would attack Iran. Maybe she shouldn't have taken all that Goldman-Sachs money for those "speeches" where she stated that the bankers weren't the problem. Those things, along with her baggage is why she lost to Donald f'in Trump. But as I've already stated, the criminal class that really runs everything aren't going to give you somebody who doesn't have dirt on them, because then how would they control that candidate? The illusion is that they have all this power, but in reality it's never been more puppet-string.

And for the record Trump is a sociopathic narcissist, while Hillary is a bonafide psychopath...

My ass. Can you even smell the shit your shoveling, "comrade?" Everything you see and say is through left-tinted glasses. Your whole shtick is all the same leftist buzzpoints i.e. left/right white supremacism, facism, hating who delivers the message ignoring if it's on point or not, etc. etc. So you objective? Impossible. What it does is make you a great leftist propagandist (while you project that everyone else is a "right wing shill",) but a shit analyst. An objectove analyst has no dog in the fight, he's just there to observe the fight itself. You are incapable of this detachment, hence all of your arguments are prosecuted with a thumb on the scale.

And the fact that you are JUST SO SURE THAT EVERYTHING YOU THINK IS THE WAY IT REALLY IS just puts another check in the propagandist box. Too many absolutes. So while you run cover for the left by attacking the right with a broad brush, a real analyst knows that they're all crooked and calls out both sides for their foulness, not just the side that falls in line with your obvious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Good luck. I hear there are treatments available.

And one last question: what do any of these long winded political threadjacking diatribes that you've been going on about have to do with the coronavirus? At all? You should chill out with the left/right bullshit. Nobody has time for cultural bolshevism anymore. There are bigger fish to fry now, and when it's time to fry fish nobody cares about your politics. Everyboody is just trying not to get fried along with the fish. People are having a rough-go right now, with people dying, so arguing over a favorite puppet is moot.

But hey, cheer up. Since the dems are running a senile fossil as their candidate now against who I've in the past termed "Archie Bunker with money," your girl Hil could still elbow her way into the nomination if Bidone were to have a decline in health or, heaven forbid, had some type of unfortunate incident occur. Then the field would be open again. He could even run her as VP (wink wink nudge nudge say no more.) After all, President Cheney turned out to be the most powerful vice-president in modern history.There's a lesson there.
It'd be nice if you could actually address at least one point he made. Let's be real, Donny and Hilary are just as wicked as each other. The only difference is we actually have people here who buy into the lies of he and Jared Kushner, Steve Mnuchin, Steve Bannon, etc. Vancity isn't a democrat, and neither are you a republican.

As for who's guilty of releasing a cornavirus, any logical person would be looking at the US government. US action around the world since WW2 are unparalleled in cruelty and viciousness. Through direct wars, economic wars (think the IMF), and endless destabilization campaigns the US has jacked the entire world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_interventions_by_the_United_States

We should be talking about the Fort Detrick bio-lab in Maryland, where the Dark Winter simulations were held in the early 90's... also the source of the the spores involved in the 2001 anthrax attacks. They were closed for "containment issues" last July, then temporarily re-opened in November. Check these facts out from Whitney Webb:

"...The same day that the lab was controversially allowed to partially reopen, which was the result of heavy lobbying from the Pentagon, local news outlets reported that the lab had suffered “two breaches of containment” last year, though the nature of those breaches and the pathogens involved were redacted in the inspection findings report obtained by the Frederick News Post. Notably, USAMRIID has, since the 1980s, worked closely with virologists and virology labs in Wuhan, China, where the first epicenter of the current novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases emerged."

We really don't know. As Francis Boyle (who drafted the 1989 Biological Weapons Ant-Terrorism Act) says, the US and China collaborate on study and the coronavirus could have began from the Wuhan lab by accident.

@vancityeagle is right: anyone buying into the Evangelical Christian, Republican, Breitbart, Donald Dump, James Woosley, Alex Jones narrative about China to pump up a cold or hot war is a lost soul.

Lily-Blue

Established
It'd be nice if you could actually address at least one point he made. Let's be real, Donny and Hilary are just as wicked as each other. The only difference is we actually have people here who buy into the lies of he and Jared Kushner, Steve Mnuchin, Steve Bannon, etc. Vancity isn't a democrat, and neither are you a republican.

As for who's guilty of releasing a cornavirus, any logical person would be looking at the US government. US action around the world since WW2 are unparalleled in cruelty and viciousness. Through direct wars, economic wars (think the IMF), and endless destabilization campaigns the US has jacked the entire world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_interventions_by_the_United_States

We should be talking about the Fort Detrick bio-lab in Maryland, where the Dark Winter simulations were held in the early 90's... also the source of the the spores involved in the 2001 anthrax attacks. They were closed for "containment issues" last July, then temporarily re-opened in November. Check these facts out from Whitney Webb:

"...The same day that the lab was controversially allowed to partially reopen, which was the result of heavy lobbying from the Pentagon, local news outlets reported that the lab had suffered “two breaches of containment” last year, though the nature of those breaches and the pathogens involved were redacted in the inspection findings report obtained by the Frederick News Post. Notably, USAMRIID has, since the 1980s, worked closely with virologists and virology labs in Wuhan, China, where the first epicenter of the current novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases emerged."

We really don't know. As Francis Boyle (who drafted the 1989 Biological Weapons Ant-Terrorism Act) says, the US and China collaborate on study and the coronavirus could have began from the Wuhan lab by accident.

@vancityeagle is right: anyone buying into the Evangelical Christian, Republican, Breitbart, Donald Dump, James Woosley, Alex Jones narrative about China to pump up a cold or hot war is a lost soul.
I'm an evangelical Christian, Breitbart reader, Donald Trump supporter and Alex Jones fan, but I don't buy into the China narrative. It's interesting that the virus was unleashed in Wuhan, where a number of theories were spawned for several good reasons, but I put that down to very un-clever design. I wouldn't even look to the U.S. government as the culprit, although maybe a faction of it was. I would definitely look at Gates, though, and anyone affiliated with him past or present. It might seem too obvious to pin it on him but if the shoe fits ... and it's impossible to block the stark mental picture of his smirking face with an upheld syringe every time the word 'virus' is mentioned. He's in this miles deep.

A Freeman

Superstar
Should "MAGA" really be "MIG" (Make Israel* Greater)?

*The counterfeit Jewish Zionist state in the Middle East

PROTOCOL 10
PREPARING FOR POWER

Camouflaged political freedom – Universal suffrage – The rise of republics – Transition to masonic despotism – Proclamation of the "Lord of all the World" – Inoculation of diseases

19. But you yourselves know perfectly well, that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes, by all the nations, it is indispensable, to trouble, in all countries, the people's relations with their governments, so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension; hatred; struggle; envy and even BY THE USE OF TORTURE; BY STARVATION; BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASE; by want, so that the goyim see no other course open to them than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@Vulpesrex exactly. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of News that pop exactly 33 of everything corona related. 33 new cases, 33 billions of $, 33% of something, 33 deaths, 33 confirmed cases. Some pointed out that 33 is the highest degree of the freemansory, it might be coincidence, or not. Either way, the sheer fact that the whole number 33 is so prevalente is bizarre

They are doing vitamin c infusions on patients in New York. It was a long time ago I was reading something about vitamin c infusions and sepsis. There was something about pressure to not use this as treatment because it was not profitable. I can’t remember exactly, but vitamin c studies have been on my prayer request list for a while. When push comes to shove, sometimes good things can still come out of them even in 2020.

they are also doing plasma studies too, so I’m really very happy to hear these things right now.

Perhaps they're seeing the results in Shanghai? @DesertRose posted about the use of Vitamin C for the virus at the beginning of March here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-new-world-order-agenda-conspiracies.124/post-276645

The Zone

Star
Why is every post an evaluation of someone else's personality? Let's stay on topic.
Hey, I get you love leftist talking points, but all I did with this post was hold the mirror up. The issue you mentioned probably has to do with being fourteen credits short of BS in psychology (never enjoyed the thought of being in the field as time went on) before I went another way in school. I will try to do better. It is natural to make one welcome and defend those who are like-minded as you have done. I will return you to the guy who claims to be able to read people after perusing one sentence. Relax, your hard left brethren is likely to be around for a long time with plenty to say about, the err subject matter? Have we politicized the virus here?
Spoken like an HC liberal trying to lump all with an opposing view into those who lack intellect and a right to question.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Perhaps they're seeing the results in Shanghai? @DesertRose posted about the use of Vitamin C for the virus at the beginning of March here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-new-world-order-agenda-conspiracies.124/post-276645
A local prestigious medical center has been using Vitamin C religiously in my area. But they are not making it known in public. The problem with a thread this size are that much is repeated and lost in short order.

/MEDIA]

And one last question: what do any of these long winded political threadjacking diatribes that you've been going on about have to do with the coronavirus? At all? You should chill out with the left/right bullshit for the moment Nobody has time for cultural bolshevism in the current climate.

Last edited:
A local prestigious medical center has been using Vitamin C religiously in my area. But they are not making it known in public. The problem with a thread this size are that much is repeated.
To clarify, DesertRose posted that information in the "THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES" thread. However, you're right. There is a lot of repetition in this one, which is why I now only browse it occasionally.

the UK police seem to be enjoying all of this, no joke just watching sky news and a 'police officer' was trying to encourage trolley searches to make sure your buying what they think you should buy

A Freeman

Superstar

My ass. Everything you see and say is through left-tinted glasses. Your whole shtick is all the same leftist buzzpoints i.e. left/right white supremacism, facism, hating who delivers the message ignoring if it's on point or not, etc. etc. So you objective? Impossible. What it does is make you a great leftist propagandist (while you project that everyone else is a "right wing shill",) but a shit analyst. An objectove analyst has no dog in the fight, he's just there to observe the fight itself. You are incapable of this detachment, hence all of your arguments are prosecuted with a thumb on the scale.

And one last question: what do any of these long winded political threadjacking diatribes that you've been going on about have to do with the coronavirus? At all? You should chill out with the left/right bullshit for the moment Nobody has time for cultural bolshevism in the current climate. There are bigger fish to fry right now, and when it's time to fry fish nobody cares about your politics. Everyboody is just trying not to get fried with the fish. People are having a rough-go right now, with people dying, so arguing over a favorite puppet is moot.

What people need to come to grips with is there is no left or right, except people's minds. Clintons, Obama, Bush, Trump, etc. (all politicians) are ALL puppets, whose (purse)strings are being pulled by the AshkeNAZI banksters.

Elections are held for public amusement, to give people the illusion of choice.

IllusionOfChoice.jpg

We are in the midst of a "global pandemic" where the heads of state from all over the world, regardless of their political party affiliations or nationalities, are all marching in lockstep to the same "lockdown" song and dance. It's the biggest power-grab in human history, and is going on across the globe, and people are still arguing about which puppet will be their next "leader".

Of course the sleeping masses are swallowing the official narrative, delivered under the guise of benevolence and the ill-conceived notion that governments are there to help us, and save lives as if they've never considered that governments have murdered more people than any other mechanism on Earth. Is cognitive dissonance so widespread that people can't see freedom and governments are mutually exclusive?

How long will so many be so easily fooled by professional liars? ALL POLITICIANS ARE PROFESSIONAL LIARS. There are NO exceptions. They are ALL paid to LIE.

The pandemic that's going on has nothing to do with the coronavirus and everything to do with our collective insanity, i.e. our irrational propensity to believe whatever complete and utter nonsense (aka "official" stories from government "officials"/puppets).

Lisa

Superstar
I'm an evangelical Christian, Breitbart reader, Donald Trump supporter and Alex Jones fan, but I don't buy into the China narrative. It's interesting that the virus was unleashed in Wuhan, where a number of theories were spawned for several good reasons, but I put that down to very un-clever design. I wouldn't even look to the U.S. government as the culprit, although maybe a faction of it was. I would definitely look at Gates, though, and anyone affiliated with him past or present. It might seem too obvious to pin it on him but if the shoe fits ... and it's impossible to block the stark mental picture of his smirking face with an upheld syringe every time the word 'virus' is mentioned. He's in this miles deep.
It is interesting that the outbreak started in Wuhan...they have a virology lab there..but that couldn’t be it could it?