Coronavirus

fire009_Flyer

Established
I don't think so
The Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation co-hosted a pandemic exercise in late 2019 that simulated a global coronavirus outbreak. What's especially interesting is the Foundation's ties to the Pirbright Institute that filed for a patent for the life coronavirus back in 2015 and was approved in 2018.

The Zone

Star
Because our government is tied to USA. Most of them are trained by Washington. Even our most influential newsmen are trained by Washington. There are tons of litigations against the drone base, but the current government won’t do anything, that’s for sure.

I refuse our past. It was the most cruel thing human kind could have done. Most of us don’t like it, but there are some who do. The right wing is getting stronger- again. Scary.
Nevertheless, you can’t ignore the fact that Americans were involved in creating this cruelty.

Which spectrums do you me
Involved yes, solely complicit no, for the world is full of people involved. People often miss the many beams that prop a building up for they are hidden, yet still there. I have read up a bit on the drones issue and what is going on. As for the spectrum, you answered my question in that you are not a nationalist, right? People like to point to the biggest dog in the pack while often overlooking the smaller dog plays a role. For instance, Germany could boot the Drone base out of Ramstein but they are dirty too and probably has their own drones now (and those things are scary). But the US is there because of the war with Germany so in a sense, there is a lot of blame which has trickled forward as time has passed. I am afraid whether we agree with each other or not, the world is not in a good place but I maintain that trying to prop up a bad guy while possibly ignoring all that brought us to this point is a fruitless exercise. The ones people should worry about are those who pull the strings using all the countries as puppets. And be careful what you wish for with China if you think the US is the epitome of evil. Best of luck with all that surrounds you. I would not want a drone base in my neighborhood either.

justjess

Superstar
Our local hospital system usually has the Er wait times available online so that you can look at all the area hospitals and decide which to go to. That feature is currently disabled. In addition there is a big notice on the website saying to call and speak to someone before coming in to be told how to proceed. I’m sure both of these things combined is discouraging people from going to the hospital at all unless they are critically ill.

I know I canceled my daughters appointment for shots this morning. And when she hurt her wrist a month back I opted - even at that time - not to take her to a dr or hospital in the event she might catch something while we were there.

Also - no visitors means less traffic on top of all the above factors.

Awoken2

Superstar
Shall we all throw the bio-weapon theory out of the window then?

Maybe we should wait until we have some real evidence like Monsanto planes going loop de loop over our main cities whilst spraying bright orange anthrax chemtrails which spell out the words "your all going to die!"

.......then we'll know for sure.o_O

justjess

Superstar
Shall we all throw the bio-weapon theory out of the window then?

Maybe we should wait until we have some real evidence like Monsanto planes going loop de loop over our main cities whilst spraying bright orange anthrax chemtrails which spell out the words "your all going to die!"

.......then we'll know for sure.o_O
Yeah.. no. It’s still a very likely theory.

General question for all: I think nobody can deny that the plan is, this will go on until there is a vaccine. That seems to be what media and government is saying, and what people themselves often say.

will you get the vaccine when it comes out?
What lengths are you willing to go to to avoid it if not?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I refuse our past. It was the most cruel thing human kind could have done.
You could put some of that on the Austrians, who comprised a fair share of the SS. Those boys from down south weren't Prussian after all. See, here's the thing about Austria: they got the world to believe that Hitler was German and that Beethoven was Austrian...;)

illuminatimess

Veteran
Involved yes, solely complicit no, for the world is full of people involved. People often miss the many beams that prop a building up for they are hidden, yet still there. I have read up a bit on the drones issue and what is going on. As for the spectrum, you answered my question in that you are not a nationalist, right? People like to point to the biggest dog in the pack while often overlooking the smaller dog plays a role. For instance, Germany could boot the Drone base out of Ramstein but they are dirty too and probably has their own drones now (and those things are scary). But the US is there because of the was with Germany so in a sense there is a lot of blame which has trickled forward. I am afraid whether we agree with each other or not, the world is not in a good place but I maintain that trying to prop up a bad guy while possible ignoring all that brought us to this point is a fruitless exercise. The ones people should worry about are those who pull the strings using all the countries as puppets. And be careful what you wish for with China if you think the US is the epitome of evil. Best of luck with all that surrounds you. I would not want a drone base in my neighborhood either.
I would never claim or say that Germany is a „good guy“, it’s quite the opposite. They help countries like USA, France in their illegal wars.
Media calls these interferes nonchalantly „Friedensmission“ which means peace keeping operations.

We demonstrated against the Irak war. There are so many people who are against war, unlike Americans who literally want to ignite wars. Almost war hungry. It’s the part of American indoctrination.

I have many American friends. But whenever we get into politics, their brains turn off and they start to argue irrationally, like „but we want freedom for these people, we want to build democracies and so on.

Although I have to admit that Americans are finally waking up which is great!

And I agree, we don’t know who really is playing the cards. Politicians are their puppets, but there is an evil agenda, that’s for sure

illuminatimess

Veteran
You could put some of that on the Austrians, who comprised a fair share of the SS. Those boys from down south weren't Prussian after all. See, here's the thing about Austria: they got the world to believe that Hitler was German and that Beethoven was Austrian...;)
But Hitler used the German power to achieve his goals - even though he didn’t achieve anything except for millions of innocent people killed lol

Awoken2

Superstar
General question for all: I think nobody can deny that the plan is, this will go on until there is a vaccine. That seems to be what media and government is saying, and what people themselves often say.

I stick with the general principle that anything your government gives you for free, you don't need.

Everything that you do need they charge you for, therefore I shall remain unvaxxed

justjess

Superstar
I stick with the general principle that anything your government gives you for free, you don't need.

Everything that you do need they charge you for, therefore I shall remain unvaxxed
Yeah I don’t get the flu vaccine for the same reason.. if they are paying me to do it, I don’t trust it.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah I don’t get the flu vaccine for the same reason.. if they are paying me to do it, I don’t trust it.
They pay you to have a flu jab?.....jeeez here in the UK people have it for nothing.....some time later they catch flu.....hmmmm

justjess

Superstar
They pay you to have a flu jab?.....jeeez here in the UK people have it for nothing.....some time later they catch flu.....hmmmm
They give you gift cards. Idk why.. maybe it’s to encourage people to spend their insurance money at those locations over other ones, but I will pass. No thanks.

I don’t take any of the new meds for a disease I actually have because they haven’t been used long enough for me to be sure they are safe. I’m not going to take some vaccine with no track record that might turn me into a flesh eating zombie in a year.

rainerann

Star

Well this is a potential outcome, but this is also a situation that cannot be controlled to a certain extent too. Like for example, the low patient populations in the hospital system right now. The perspective towards this is not narrowed down to a battle between independent people with iPhones and the MSM.

The seemingly unexpected social response to avoid going to the hospital resulting in an overall decreased patient population suggest the potential to contain the virus. If the virus is contained and there is a screening process in place, there is no need to force a vaccine. I think it was still maybe 2009ish that I remember someone being tested for SARS where I was. They were negative, but the point is there was a screening process and no one is concerned about getting a vaccine for SARS in addition to this.

This article was very insightful on the history of containing SARS in comparison with our new coronavirus situation. It is still possible to contain it or treat it so that a vaccine is not actually the only solution to this situation.

If they did create a vaccine, I would probably have to take in order to keep my job. I'm not sure that not getting a vaccine for this is worth losing my job over so we would have to wait and see. I think the media opposing MSM can be just as misleading about what a vaccine for this means from an opposing perspective.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The Zone said:
We have discussed everything but the price of tea in China.

And now we can say, "We covered that..."
1586378996170.png

The Zone

Star
I would never claim or say that Germany is a „good guy“, it’s quite the opposite. They help countries like USA, France in their illegal wars.
Media calls these interferes nonchalantly „Friedensmission“ which means peace keeping operations.

We demonstrated against the Irak war. There are so many people who are against war, unlike Americans who literally want to ignite wars. Almost war hungry. It’s the part of American indoctrination.

I have many American friends. But whenever we get into politics, their brains turn off and they start to argue irrationally, like „but we want freedom for these people, we want to build democracies and so on.

Although I have to admit that Americans are finally waking up which is great!

And I agree, we don’t know who really is playing the cards. Politicians are their puppets, but there is an evil agenda, that’s for sure
You could not be more wrong. The Americans I see on a daily basis do not want war. I would say is 80 - 20 at worst who do not want war and many desire the troops to be home. But if the US leaves, Germany will be on its on if anyone messes with them. So there is that. Again, the US and NATO would not be in your country had it not been for fighting Germany. It is frightening that you think Americans want wars fo it is so inaccurate.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Idk if this is natural or created. Arguments for both sides hold merit and are worthy of consideration. If it was created the most likely suspect is China - not because I have an issue with China but because when investigating these things you follow the money.. and China is profiting the most off of this (they are the only ones who manufacture all the supplies the whole world needs right now, for one). Also, sacrificing there own people to get it started and divert attention is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility in an authoritarian system.
I totally agree with everything you said in that post. Everything is moving so fast and the full truth about this will probably come out years later. On following the money, let’s presume that the virus leaked out of the Wuhan lab and that China is solely responsible. Where does that leave the Event 201 simulation exercise and what might it say about the actual source?

Published on 4 Nov 2019

Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention. These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience. For more information, visit: http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org

EVENT 201 IS A FICTIONAL EXERCISE AND DISEASE
Curiously (on following the money), Johnson & Johnson was represented at that event and just like magic, they get a gov’t contract to produce the vaccine after the virus presumably leaked out of Wuhan.
Furthermore, the Army guy representing the CDC thought best to put the economy on a war footing, which is exactly what happened with Trump’s directive/Production Act.
By serving corporations and special interests to enrich themselves while insider trading to feather there own nest. It's like Hollywood so call it Poliwood. And the rules are the same
As the old saying goes...
"Washington is Hollywood for ugly people, and Hollywood is Washington for stupid people."
There are tons of litigations against the drone base, but the current government won’t do anything, that’s for sure.
I remember reading something similar about the base on Okinawa (Japan). In the article, it was called a "soft coup". There was some political maneuvering (from America) to get "their man in" and the politician who ran his campaign on the promise of getting rid of the base was derailed ( i don't remember if it was before or after Shinzo's tenure as PM). It was strange reading it because this kind of hand wringing/political interference in other democracies isn't always splashed on the front pages of press.

Thunderian

Superstar
That is what any nation under attack would do.
That is not how a normal country responds to a deadly infectious disease, no matter the source.

What’s more, it’s exactly how they responded less than 20 years ago (maybe before you were born?) when SARS hit them. They denied it until it became undeniable, by which time it was spreading to other countries. The only difference is that this time there will be many more dead.

China always covers these things up, because to act transparently would expose their limitations as a state, and it would set a dangerous precedent. So they cover up real numbers, silence anyone who tells the truth, and tell the world everything’s fine.

For me to even entertain the notion that anything you’re saying about China is true, I have to forget everything I already know to be true about them.

I know people who watched their friends get run over by tanks in Tiananmen Square by the same Chinese Communist Party you’re defending now. I know China is holding a million Muslims in concentration camps, and as I pointed out earlier, they are most likely taking full advantage of this crisis to slip some non-covid deaths into the incinerators.

It’s always been fashionable to bash the US, and it’s easy to find bad things to say about America, isn’t it? No one ever brings up the good things America has done in the world. Do you know what Deborah Birx did before she took on her current role? She ran the US effort to fight AIDS, which means the world’s effort to fight AIDS. The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief was initiated by George W. Bush back around the time China was covering up their SARS outbreak, and since then, the US has contributed 80 BILLION dollars to the fight against AIDS. The US, through PEPFAR, is estimated to have saved almost 20 million lives, mostly in Africa. What the hell has China ever done for the world? Seriously.

The choice is between going with what I know about China, or believing your obvious and unbelievable Chicom propaganda. What do you think I’m going to pick?