Coronavirus

The Zone

Star
I can't figure out how some are saying the hospitals are facing dire situations while firsthand accounts from my friends who work at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the US are saying they are not taxed, nor is the system. Yeah, I get there are different pockets of the country but the region I speak of has been hit with the virus. According to said sources, the place has 20% of the traffic of normal times. They are sending some home with the symptoms depending on their medical histories despite having beds and have kept mainly the elderly. I also asked my neighbor down the road who is an EMS what he is seeing and he said mainly nut cases thinking they were sick. He said the only thing worrying him was how this is getting to folks and making them three sticks short of a four-pack of butter. I think it is real, but I think the numbers are fudged and the models sure were wrong. Call me optimistic. but it appears we may be in the first day or so of going the other way with this thing.

I took in a cat too during this mess. Its name is George. How do I know his name? Well, I must be the one feeding it more than its owner whom I found and said keep it. He is actually a very cool cat. George still has his nuts, so I will have to do something about that.

I agree with everything you said here, but I DO NOT believe this virus came from Chinese wet markets.

That seems to be the established lie that the MSM wants us to believe, and the evidence points otherwise.

The evidence is that this virus has been around much longer than they are claiming. It could also be a case of opportunizing on it.
This is clearly a biological weapon that first targeted China and Iran, and that is your biggest clue as to who the culprits are behind this.

All the bat soup nonsense is just covering the true origins of what we are dealing with. Same thing they did with AIDS comming from people eating monkeys. Same silly lies to cover up the true diabolical origin.
That is definitely likely. It is strange that Iran was the second to be infected of all places, and the first people in Iran infected were high up government officials.
[

The Zone

Star
I agree with everything you said here, but I DO NOT believe this virus came from Chinese wet markets.

That seems to be the established lie that the MSM wants us to believe, and the evidence points otherwise.

The evidence is that this virus has been around much longer than they are claiming.

This is clearly a biological weapon that first targeted China and Iran, and that is your biggest clue as to who the culprits are behind this.

All the bat soup nonsense is just covering the true origins of what we are dealing with. Same thing they did with AIDS comming from people eating monkeys. Same silly lies to cover up the true diabolical origin.
And why are you so sure China is not complicit? And that America created the weapon, I assume? Nobody knows for sure what the deal is here. There are a shit ton of Chinese shills on the internet these days. So, the creator sent it there way and it backfired? I see opinions. We all have them.
YOU LEAVE GEORGES NUTS ALONE!!!!......ya fiend!
Well, George is cool with them, but we have a lot of strays around and I don't want a cat farm.

And why are you so sure China is not complicit? And that America created the weapon, I assume? Nobody knows for sure what the deal is here. There are a shit ton of Chinese shills on the internet these days. So, the creator sent it there way and it backfired? I see opinions. We all have them.
I haven't entirely ruled that out yet.

However I think if China is involved, they would be involved along with the United States and the majority of world governments in a cooperative effort of worldwide control. For all the conflict, China and USA are working together in many endeavours, and despite much anti-China rhetoric from team Trump, there are links between China's government and Trump operatives.

So if China is involved

I dont see them being involved as the lone actor.

America has a history of using these type of weapons, and they are the ones with the clear motive. They are the ones activating their propaganda machine against the Chinese and the WHO as well.

the major shills are all blaming China, so I know what my opinions are.

Iran and China the first 2 targets, (Iranian government officials included) that speaks volumes. If you want to ignore that solid evidence and believe Trump conspiracy theories. Go ahead.

The Zone

Star

However I think if China is involved, they would be involved along with the United States and the majority of world governments in a cooperative effort of worldwide control. For all the conflict, China and USA are working together in many endeavours, and despite much anti-China rhetoric from team Trump, there are links between China's government and Trump operatives.

So if China is involved

America has a history of using these type of weapons, and they are the ones with the clear motive. They are the ones activating their propaganda machine against the Chinese and the WHO as well.

Iran and China the first 2 targets, (Iranian government officials included) that speaks volumes. If you want to ignore that solid evidence and believe Trump conspiracy theories. Go ahead.
Clear motive? I can see why you may have had trouble in the Icke forum where you were banned for you seem to talk of things as facts, IMHO. Of course the US is down with some propaganda versus China. But to think China is not is laughable. They are such saints with their internment camps and they spy on their citizens. Screw em. I won't ignore anything you say if you provide evidence of your claims.

Addendum - we spy on our citizens too, but China is the testing ground for what is to come.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Have you patted the cat down for recording equipment?...... could be a cat trap!!

You know about 2 year ago my goldfish died.....if he was to magically reappear in the toilet bowl....
....(but we did bury him, honest.....ahem) now I couldn't say for certain it was the same goldfish.

2 years is a long time.....an I loved that fish.

rainerann

Star

So if China is involved

there was a Harvard doctor people were saying was arrested for creating coronavirus with the Chinese. Apparently he was recruiting talent for the Chinese.

so the difference is really that they have not confirmed whether this virus was created under controlled conditions is the main thing.

Q. Is it true that federal agents arrested Harvard professor Charles Lieber for creating the coronavirus?

A: No. Lieber, a nanoscientist, was charged for lying about his participation in a Chinese recruitment program and his affiliation with a Chinese university. He is not accused of being a spy and has no connection to the new coronavirus.”

there was even an article mentioned in the comments of an withdrawn research article on hiv and sars similarities, about hiv and flu replication. Apparently, they also have been able to modify mice dna so that they can be infected with hiv since this affects humans. I only scanned both of these, but I’m glad I never became one of these lab people. What a bizarre world to be in giving mice aids and all that.

There is another article that says mice can support sars and if you give the mouse hiv and sars, and let the virus evolve on its own...

there is no reason to think the Chinese didn’t do this by themselves, but this sort of thing is already available.

Clear motive? I can see why you may have had trouble in the Icke forum where you were banned for you seem to talk of things as facts, IMHO. Of course the US is down with some propaganda versus China. But to think China is not is laughable. They are such saints with their internment camps and they spy on their citizens. Screw em. I won't ignore anything you say if you provide evidence of your claims.
who has a motive for targeting high level Iraninan politicians ?

who has a motive for stopping Chinese cooperation and trade with Italy ?

who has a motive for making Chinese appear dirty and disease ridden ?

what happened before the last major world war ? Economic collapse ?

With all these unemployed depending on government handouts I couldn't see a better way to get more recruits in the military.

and speaking of Chinese internment, do you know who else is involved in that ?

None other than Erik Prince of Frontier services, advisor to Donald Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/01/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-to-build-training-camp-in-chinas-xinjiang

this thing may be much bigger than we can imagine, but I think to suggest that the usual suspects (USA and Israel) are not involved in this would be beyond naive.

The Zone

Star
Some people will blame everything on the US and Israel. Just take a look around here. Still, all I see is speculation and a narrative that fits your view. And there seems to be a tinge of politics involved as well. By all means, think what you will, but we can all stretch our narratives here.

Some people will blame everything on the US and Israel. Just take a look around here. Still, all I see is speculation and a narrative that fits your view. And there seems to be a tinge of politics involved as well. By all means, think what you will, but we can all stretch our narratives here.
Well the US is the only country to drop nukes on civilian populations

The only country to invade multiple countries and have bases all over the planet

They have used biological weapons throughout history, including on their own population

The country that continues to dominate the globe politically and economically through murder and lies.

But I suggest we should all just ignore this and believe fairy tales, especially now with a lying psychopath in the whitehouse.

illuminatimess

Veteran
But that’s how it is! Name a country that is/was more involved in wars than America? Until when did America have segregation? I can name endless issues related to USA and their foreign policy as well as homeland policies.

justjess

Superstar
Do you guys remember that dress meme that was going around the internet a while back? Depending on who was looking at it they saw a different color? That is very much what is going on right now.. and is very much expected considering it is hard to see clearly from the eye of the storm. You can’t be objective in the middle of things, no matter how hard you try. It isn’t human nature. Everyone will see something that confirms the mindset they were already predisposed to. This forum is just a microcosm of a natural human phenomenon. It already usually is, but it is even more so now.

Idk if this is natural or created. Arguments for both sides hold merit and are worthy of consideration. If it was created the most likely suspect is China - not because I have an issue with China but because when investigating these things you follow the money.. and China is profiting the most off of this (they are the only ones who manufacture all the supplies the whole world needs right now, for one). Also, sacrificing there own people to get it started and divert attention is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility in an authoritarian system.

With that said.. idk. And I think it’s too soon to know. I’m more worried about how this pandemic will be used against us (the people) on a local scale atm.