Coronavirus

rainerann

Star
YouTube will reduce the amount of content spreading conspiracy theories about links between 5G technology and coronavirus that it recommends to users, it has said, as four more attacks were recorded on phone masts within 24 hours.

The online video company will actively remove videos that breach its policies, it said. But content that is simply conspiratorial about 5Gmobile communications networks, without mentioning coronavirus, is still allowed on the site.”

I completely support the censoring of bogus videos on a private video server that say there is no virus and causing people to go out and vandalize and threaten people working on 5g towers in some vigilante fashion especially David Icke.

David Icke is notorious for censorship himself and he has a forum if anyone is interested. The problem is large numbers of people have said they were banned for things they said because apparently he has a moderator team and they have a certain narrative they follow, but anyone is welcome to go there.

rainerann

Star
Wait...what's wrong with David ?...in your opinion and not some snarky retort or insult that gives no insight/info
the problem with David icke is that he is an entertainer/conspiracy theorist. I don’t really know what you think the difference is between him and msm with all the special video effects and dramatic music. He is like a Hollywood version of an independent researcher. It comes off as superficial and fake.

I was actually open to the possibility of 5g at first. Then I read the research journal on how the test for coronavirus was developed. I see no reason to think there is not a virus. I already saw no reason to not believe the numbers that are specific to my country, which are the primary ones I am following.

this isn’t just about someone’s opinion on whether blue is better than red. This is about whether in the month of April after this has circulated around the globe, networks like YouTube have a certain degree of liability for the information posted by non medical researchers that could contribute to people making poor decisions concerning their health that they could end up dying from.

it is completely understandable that they would not be in the position to share that responsibility because it will not be possible to continue believing this theory if this continues going the way it is going.

the only people that will believe this in June if we are still in the same situation we are now, are people who are entirely struggling with everything involved in this lifestyle change we are experiencing who will want to believe anything that would result in the quick fix to the situation like turning off a cell tower would provide.

more people who are so entirely removed from a healthcare setting, that they are able to still hang on the hope that this situation can be considered a false flag because they have absolutely no experience in healthcare and can’t come to terms with the fact that the majority is saying something they don’t want to hear or believe.

people will continue to get squirrelly and I am honestly worried that unless there is a treatment or a vaccine, there will be no way to bring this to an end. Hopefully, that doesn’t happen because I really want my life back at this point, but there is a doctor in China that compared this to sars/aids.

this would not be something that would allow us to resume a normal life which I would really like. I’m honestly willing to wear a mask all the time and have the rest of my life back. Im hoping that will be possible.

I wrote about this in the coronavirus conspiracy thread if you are interested.

in general, when the information you are presenting has the potential to influence whether large number of people live or die based on this information. It is not about censorship at that point. It is about who is going to be held accountable if these people are wrong and a bunch of people die because of it. If YouTube doesn’t want to be in that position, I have no problem with this at all.

this is nowhere near the same thing as posting a video that would support conservative or liberal leanings and lead to people voting one way or the other where people vote and then they go home and have dinner and we are left to deal with the outcome whatever it is.

David icke can still share this on his own website which gets a lot of traffic and has its own forum. So I don’t feel bad that YouTube pulled his video at all. Not even a little bit.

my links for the research journal and quote of Chinese doctor are in my link to the other thread.

Last edited:

B_JMNN

Established
You are now on ignore, you are an ignoramous of the highest order. Adios.
[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure that’s the only person I’ve seen give sources for information in about.... 50 pages? Science is meant to be an iterative process but for some reason every time it’s challenged people act like th rugs been pulled from their feet. Why? Because we don’t conceive or use scientific data in that way. We use it as truth and worldview, when it is not meant to be. Science has always been wrong, even what was thought of as t he most basic processes of neutonian physics are now known to be completely inept and false, although we still understand the world in neutonian ways.
[/QUOTE]

Out of the last 10 pages I read, It was nice to finally see at least a source, instead of the bickering.

Science is basically, this is what we know now at the moment, it's not final. Yet, this topic gets too far into the religious aspect and this isn't the thread for it. (I need to find the right thread for this subject)

It's a fact people are dying and getting sick. The reason why is unknown at this point, it'll be known later on. So we must do what we can to prevent from being sick, and also, be more aware of what our leaders are saying and doing. I like these forums because it's gathering information from many different sources, that's why I like coming here.

I will say though, What we once knew as "Normal", isn't what we are going to be returning to.

Lisa

Superstar
You are now on ignore, you are an ignoramous of the highest order. Adios.
I’m pretty sure that’s the only person I’ve seen give sources for information in about.... 50 pages? Science is meant to be an iterative process but for some reason every time it’s challenged people act like th rugs been pulled from their feet. Why? Because we don’t conceive or use scientific data in that way. We use it as truth and worldview, when it is not meant to be. Science has always been wrong, even what was thought of as t he most basic processes of neutonian physics are now known to be completely inept and false, although we still understand the world in neutonian ways.

Out of the last 10 pages I read, It was nice to finally see at least a source, instead of the bickering.

Science is basically, this is what we know now at the moment, it's not final. Yet, this topic gets too far into the religious aspect and this isn't the thread for it. (I need to find the right thread for this subject)

It's a fact people are dying and getting sick. The reason why is unknown at this point, it'll be known later on. So we must do what we can to prevent from being sick, and also, be more aware of what our leaders are saying and doing. I like these forums because it's gathering information from many different sources, that's why I like coming here.

I will say though, What we once knew as "Normal", isn't what we are going to be returning to.
What do you think the new normal will be?

Last edited:

illuminatimess

Veteran

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Infringement of fundamental rights, like more surveillance, freedom of assembly

I completely support the censoring of bogus videos on a private video server that say there is no virus and causing people to go out and vandalize and threaten people working on 5g towers in some vigilante fashion especially David Icke.

David Icke is notorious for censorship himself and he has a forum if anyone is interested. The problem is large numbers of people have said they were banned for things they said because apparently he has a moderator team and they have a certain narrative they follow, but anyone is welcome to go there.

I can attest to this. Icke had 2 different forums, and I was banned from both of them, for complete bogus excuses.

I just laugh whenever I see Icke talk about "political correctness" and "censorship" when the guy is a complete authoritarian himself banning anybody who goes against the forum orthodoxy.

They even had a team of moderators who would intimidate new members who were asking the "wrong questions"

Icke forum has a closet fascist/far right/ agenda. I was kicked out for exposing this.

The forum used to be a decent place roughly 5 years ago, but all the descent posters were purged and they allowed the place to be taken over by the far right and many outright white supremacists.

They would also push "hoax" narratives with almost any mass shooting or terror event, and calling this out lead to a temporary ban.

So its no surprise Icke is now pushing "hoax" narratives with Coronavirus.

Lisa

Superstar

Infringement of fundamental rights, like more surveillance, freedom of assembly
Ya never know..but aren’t people just putting up with this out of fear and panic..and some people are ignoring it and not putting up with it at all.

Last edited:
Wait...what's wrong with David ?...in your opinion and not some snarky retort or insult that gives no insight/info
David Icke pushes elite disinformation

Lets look at Brexit for starters. The guy was pushing Brexit so hard like it was some great movement against the elites.

I was a very vocal opponent and pointed out how Brexit was being pushed by the exact same network that was behind Trump.

Israel, Russia, Cambridge Analytica (subsidiary of British intelligence) CNP, basically the entire international Fascist network.

Was banned for doing so. The guy has never said anything about the elite ties to Brexit. He is a fraud, a limited hangout. Exposing certain elements of the elite agenda, while protecting others, and essentially playing into the "culture wars' and "clash of civilizations" he claims to expose.

Also he is a total hypocrite for crying about censorship yet banning and mass purging members of his own forum who do not tow the line.

David Icke pushes elite disinformation

Lets look at Brexit for starters. The guy was pushing Brexit so hard like it was some great movement against the elites.

I was a very vocal opponent and pointed out how Brexit was being pushed by the exact same network that was behind Trump.

Israel, Russia, Cambridge Analytica (subsidiary of British intelligence) CNP, basically the entire international Fascist network.

Was banned for doing so. The guy has never said anything about the elite ties to Brexit. He is a fraud, a limited hangout. Exposing certain elements of the elite agenda, while protecting others, and essentially playing into the "culture wars' and "clash of civilizations" he claims to expose.

Also he is a total hypocrite for crying about censorship yet banning and mass purging members of his own forum who do not tow the line.
I see him as the English version of Alex Jones, which is conspiracy TM. Effectively disinfo agents but what makes disinfo agents effective is that they tell 80% truth and 20% lies/agenda. So what they say usually has some truth to it otherwise nobody would listen to them. You just need to see what the lies and agenda are which can be hard to see.

I don't see why anyone wouldnt take precautions with this virus. All you have to do is social distance, wash your hands, be cautious. I have no problem doing this. but nonetheless I am very skeptical about this event. It obvious that the world elite are using it to their benefit and basically the agendas that theyve been talking about for 100+ years are being fully activated. A technocratic society with 99% slave class that is kept sick and dumb. Basically what Julian Huxley, the founder of UNESCO, and Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World, said they were doing, and have done since.

5G is almost definitely a huge health hazard, but the fact that it is pushed as the conspiracyTM point of view and there isnt any obvious reason to believe it begs a lot of questions
1. It is being pushed as a tinfoil hat tier topic to dilute any genuine concern about it.
2. A sleight of hand in which tech takeover which has occurred, with the world being run by technocrats in silicon valley and israel, is ignored because the only aspect of it people are focused on is 5G.

I do believe there is a new virus in the world, and I believe it emerged from the Chinese wet markets. Data shows that it is about half as deadly as SARS, and WAY less deadly than MERS and ebola, which were the other recent health scares. in fact the rate of death worldwide has barely increased since this started. On average 150,000 people die every day worldwide. In 4 months since this started, 83,000 have died. So there's not a black plague on the loose. I am being careful nonetheless because I have grandparents etc and I just find its smart. But the reaction worldwide can only be explained by an elite absolute powergrab not letting a crisis go to waste.

Lisa

Superstar
I see him as the English version of Alex Jones, which is conspiracy TM. Effectively disinfo agents but what makes disinfo agents effective is that they tell 80% truth and 20% lies/agenda. So what they say usually has some truth to it otherwise nobody would listen to them. You just need to see what the lies and agenda are which can be hard to see.

I don't see why anyone wouldnt take precautions with this virus. All you have to do is social distance, wash your hands, be cautious. I have no problem doing this. but nonetheless I am very skeptical about this event. It obvious that the world elite are using it to their benefit and basically the agendas that theyve been talking about for 100+ years are being fully activated. A technocratic society with 99% slave class that is kept sick and dumb. Basically what Julian Huxley, the founder of UNESCO, and Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World, said they were doing, and have done since.

5G is almost definitely a huge health hazard, but the fact that it is pushed as the conspiracyTM point of view and there isnt any obvious reason to believe it begs a lot of questions
1. It is being pushed as a tinfoil hat tier topic to dilute any genuine concern about it.
2. A sleight of hand in which tech takeover which has occurred, with the world being run by technocrats in silicon valley and israel, is ignored because the only aspect of it people are focused on is 5G.

I do believe there is a new virus in the world, and I believe it emerged from the Chinese wet markets. Data shows that it is about half as deadly as SARS, and WAY less deadly than MERS and ebola, which were the other recent health scares. in fact the rate of death worldwide has barely increased since this started. On average 150,000 people die every day worldwide. In 4 months since this started, 83,000 have died. So there's not a black plague on the loose. I am being careful nonetheless because I have grandparents etc and I just find its smart. But the reaction worldwide can only be explained by an elite absolute powergrab not letting a crisis go to waste.
I agree they pumped up a crisis and for what agenda? I still think it’s to win a presidential election here...I can’t say for the rest of the world..but maybe they want a dumber president too? Lol!

I do think the virus was started at a Wuhan lab that was close to the wet market...trying to make weapons from viruses...and it got out. Though I’m not really sure about the truthfulness of it just being a virus....the Chinese effectively gained a lot of control of their citizens with this...maybe that’s where the other world leaders said..ahhhh!

Lisa

Superstar
I keep thinking about that scene from Close encounters of the Third Kind where they make it to Devil’s Tower and the government figures out a way to keep people from going any further...they spray the cattle and livestock and people think there’s a poisonous gas around to scare people away. It works for most, but some still try to get there and there’s a scene in a helicopter with them all wearing gas masks and three characters take a chance and take off their masks...because its all a hoax....

DesertRose

Superstar
A technocratic society with 99% slave class that is kept sick and dumb. Basically what Julian Huxley, the founder of UNESCO, and Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World, said they were doing, and have done since.
Good commentary!
I see them as rats that are pushing levers to get their dopamine hit.
They robbed countries and controlled the sheep with fear.
Methinks.....this virus is a problem for the few the next one will be for the many.:(

I agree with everything you said here, but I DO NOT believe this virus came from Chinese wet markets.

That seems to be the established lie that the MSM wants us to believe, and the evidence points otherwise.

The evidence is that this virus has been around much longer than they are claiming.

This is clearly a biological weapon that first targeted China and Iran, and that is your biggest clue as to who the culprits are behind this.

All the bat soup nonsense is just covering the true origins of what we are dealing with. Same thing they did with AIDS comming from people eating monkeys. Same silly lies to cover up the true diabolical origin.