Coronavirus

JoChris

Superstar
Faithandstrength, I am writing this giving you the benefit of the doubt. Please start your own thread in Religious and Spirituality section related to the Coronavirus.
search Youtube.

Suggested topic: There are quite a few Christians exposing the USA con artist televangelists who made predictions for the year 2020 AND NOT A SINGLE ONE of them predicted the Coronavirus or any serious illness of any variety.

Please show some courtesy to the forum and keep religion to the religion section. The rest of us Christians do it 99% of the time.

I love how the girl who came to voice her opinion and then got mocked and laughed at in a demonic way is threatened to be banned by her supposedly heavenly brother, Thunderian.

Matthew 5:11
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account."

^ That's what's going on with me so far. Yet, Thunderian you haven't come to an understanding. Who are you really, and Lord have mercy, I CAN get banned. It doesn't matter because God will see I did his will even though I was silenced purposely by others. That's all that matters, I'm not following in mans footsteps anyways.

Gosh, the demonic vibes I feel here. Matthew 24:12, "And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold" sad to witness..

Anyways, any virus updates?

Aero

Superstar
Yes, tell us about the demons in another thread. Or this thread, I really don't care.

I got the key of Solomon ready.

I could never stay up this late when I was 15.:(
I mean we are to stay inside our homes...it's only 9:50 where I'm at right now. I go to sleep at 10 usually, but I can't help being a night owl sometimes. I plan on staying awake until 12 AM, or whenever I get sleepy I suppose..

Good for you, are you male or female? It doesn't really matter anyway.. :D
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity" (1 Tim 4:12)
Female <3

justjess

Superstar
Probably because a large portion of Pennslyvania is Amish Country. :cool:

Maybe some Amish allow drinking. I really don't know, I just know the Amish people in Ohio are paid. What fascinates me most about the Amish, is they live in actual "communities".

Most Americans have probably never known a community. Also, I don't think a small town where everyone knows everyone constitutes a community. It's like the pandemic is making me nostalgic for something I've never even had.
I find the Amish fascinating. I have a soft spot for them.

Tidal

Star
..religion to the religion section..

Problem is there's often overlap, for example Christianity warns of the evils of government-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil " (Eph 6:12).

and as some people are saying the virus is the product of an evil government somewhere, there's a definite link.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Everyone has secrets. The Amish are like well-mannered hicks though.

I'm not worried about what happens on every little farm in America though. Unless they are cooking meth or something. I'm talking about straight-up "Breaking Bad" Amish style.

justjess

Superstar
Everyone has secrets. The Amish are like well-mannered hicks though.

I'm not worried about what happens on every little farm in America though. Unless they are cooking meth or something. I'm talking about straight-up "Breaking Bad" Amish style.
Did you ever see the show with the Amish mob? My grandma loved that show

Lurker

Star
Good for you sweetheart, I never had kids but if i'd had a daughter I'd want her to be like you.. :)
Meanwhile as a Christian you've got your own hunky angel to look after you-

"God shall give his angels charge over you to keep you safe" (Psalm 91:11)
Sounds like "Idol Worship". Not that there's anything wrong with it.