Coronavirus

manama

Star
Jesus Christ is God in the flesh- anyone reading this who doesn't like talking about God, don't reply to me being annoyed because he clearly asked a question about God.

Anyways, God is ONE in three, otherwise he would've been 3 Gods which would make the "Thou shalt not worship other Gods" rule canceled. God the creator, God the son, God the Holy spirit, one IN three forms. Sometimes we just don't have the answers to everything because we are mere humans, if you want to take this the bad way and say "If you can't even give me the answer to this, why should I listen to you?" then go ahead, but even so, you just don't question God sometimes. Some things are beyond us comprehending.

God takes 3 forms because he wants us to notice him as our creator, he also wants us to notice him as the one who died for us so we know we have infinite chances of repentance, (though some people will just remain wicked) and he wants us to notice him as the Holy Spirit so we know that he is our helper. Have you come to an understanding?
What does any of this have to do with Corona virus?

p.s. Thunderian is a Christian even if its not Christianity paying his bills.

Tidal

Star
Don’t you deny that Jesus Christ is God? What would a demon have to fear from you?

If Jesus was God, i'm Mary Poppins..:p
God himself said - "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matt 17:5)
Or are you and the 'Jesus was God' brigade saying God was lying?

I don’t agree with Thunderian on anything but if someone was going to “lead to me Christ” or whatever it’d be him ( not going to happen) way sooner than you or a white supremacist like Tidal.
If anyone would lead you to Christ, it would be whom God chooses to show you, and then he, himself would accept you for seeking him with a sincere heart. "I, the Lord, search the heart, and test the minds." So you really can't say who you'd rather tell you the truth tbh.

Thunderian

Superstar
Jesus Christ is God in the flesh- anyone reading this who doesn't like talking about God, don't reply to me being annoyed because he clearly asked a question about God.

Anyways, God is ONE in three, otherwise he would've been 3 Gods which would make the "Thou shalt not worship other Gods" rule canceled. God the creator, God the son, God the Holy spirit, one IN three forms. Sometimes we just don't have the answers to everything because we are mere humans, if you want to take this the bad way and say "If you can't even give me the answer to this, why should I listen to you?" then go ahead, but even so, you just don't question God sometimes. Some things are beyond us comprehending.

God takes 3 forms because he wants us to notice him as our creator, he also wants us to notice him as the one who died for us so we know we have infinite chances of repentance, (though some people will just remain wicked) and he wants us to notice him as the Holy Spirit so we know that he is our helper. Have you come to an understanding?
Why are you answering a question no one asked while replying to a post that wasn’t directed at you?

Why are you answering a question no one asked while replying to a post that wasn’t directed at you?
You asked, but you asked Tidal but I also answered it. Are you truly a Christian anyways? So I heard, but you certainly seem to have a thing against anyone who comes here and talks about God. Perhaps God WANTED me to tell you. Anyways, I hope you're not like Lisa, that demon in her fled from me after I told her I knew who she was.

The Zone

Star
passive aggressive much? I’m not the only one to say that to you tonight man. I actually like Thunderian, always said so.
Sheesh man, is that the only word in your vocabulary? Please put a hyphen in between it for Faith! Yeah, strange bedfellows at times here. But do not get all righteous when you are so deceptive until you out yourself. And no, we have not forgotten your threats of anarchy and killing those the list. Maybe you can last a few weeks this time. I hope you get finally get it right and avoid the third or fifth ban, LOL.

manama

Star
This is honestly the equivalent of a math class where the teacher writes a problem on the board and asks the students "who can answer" and one stands up with "First of all, Lets talk about Jesus Christ"

Its not making anyone turn to Christianity, infact its just making you look blind. Go preach in a place MEANT for that. You are just begging to be actually mocked.

You don't see anything wrong with that?
No, because by test- what? It's very difficult sometimes, but he's a God who gave us free will, he didn't make us like robots to love him out of force you know. It's the same with parenting, a parent teaches their child the right thing to do in life, that's what God does to his people, he also tests them because we need to prove ourselves worthy, we don't just say, "Okay God I believe in you" and then he says, "Oh okay good, go back to drinking and having sex on a daily basis, you'll still be able to enter my kingdom!" No, he willingly has us go through trials and tribulations. It is pretty upsetting and irritating sometimes but the outcome is so we can move closer to him, and become humble and let go of our worldly passions. Have you come to an understanding?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Fried don't count
Me and my roomie were doing shots of Monte at the bar but he wouldn't eat the worms so I ate them all for a total of nine worms. We partied all night and I was still going strong the next day. The effect was kinda like a speedy acid.

Thunderian

Superstar
You asked, but you asked Tidal but I also answered it. Are you truly a Christian anyways? So I heard, but you certainly seem to have a thing against anyone who comes here and talks about God. Perhaps God WANTED me to tell you. Anyways, I hope you're not like Lisa, that demon in her fled from me after I told her I knew who she was.
Oh my goodness, girl. Good luck with your approach.

Last edited:
This is honestly the equivalent of a math class where the teacher writes a problem on the board and asks the students "who can answer" and one stands up with "First of all, Lets talk about Jesus Christ"

Its not making anyone turn to Christianity, infact its just making you look blind. Go preach in a place MEANT for that. You are just begging to be actually mocked.
If this is bothering you, wait until it's done because a few people who argued with me- they're also asking questions about God, it's only fair I answer them, also just because this threads topic is about the virus doesn't mean we are forbidden to stop for a few days, and then get back to it. Not my fault you have a negative reaction about a GOOD topic. Like I said for the ancient of times, if you don't like it, ignore it and wait until it's over.

Look, if you guys keep asking me questions about God, wouldn't it be rude if I don't answer them? Clearly, you want to know something, so that's that. If not, we can go back to the virus but again, if I tell my opinion including don't come after me in anger, talk to other members with the same ideas as you instead of coming after me, and a few others. It's simple.

manama

Star
If this is bothering you, wait until it's done because a few people who argued with me- they're also asking questions about God, it's only fair I answer them, also just because this threads topic is about the virus doesn't mean we are forbidden to stop for a few days, and then get back to it. Not my fault you have a negative reaction about a GOOD topic. Like I said for the ancient of times, if you don't like it, ignore it and wait until it's over.

Look, if you guys keep asking me questions about God, wouldn't it be rude if I don't answer them? Clearly, you want to know something, so that's that. If not, we can go back to the virus but again, if I tell my opinion including don't come after me in anger, talk to other members with the same ideas as you instead of coming after me, and a few others. It's simple.
Nobody is asking you anything, go watch mickey mouse.