Coronavirus

Helioform

Star
Because people like to mock Christians in this thread. They won't stop, they take pleasure in it, they have demons in 'em, and by the looks of it, they're going to continue. What's sad is that they're adults, some are married with children. Well, let's hope these adults don't get too immature to that extent where there'd be a need to HOPE AND PRAY their children will be okay.
Better not engage with them then...put them on ignore and move on is what I would suggest. On the internet, people like to argue over everything. In real life, things are often different.

Yes they're bigtime LOSERS..:D
Ripley's alien implant could be seen on scans and x-rays, but demons are invisible and can't be seen.
However we know somebody is hosting one because we can hear it talking sh*t through its victims mouth, using them like a ventriloquist's dummy.
In modern scientific terms, demons are "malign spiritual parasites" that seek to implant themselves in human minds to bend the will of the victim to their own, and every time the victim gives in to their prompting, it tightens their grip on them.
Hence the warnings-
"Don't give the devil a foothold" (Eph 4:27)
"Resist the devil and he'll flee from you" (James 4:7)
Better not engage with them then...put them on ignore and move on is what I would suggest. On the internet, people like to argue over everything. In real life, things are often different.
Yep, you two are on point there <33 they enjoy it, nothing I can do, might as well take my own advice and try to ignore them.

The Zone

Star
Yes, you have a point. Actually, when I came here the whole mocking thing started with 5G and then when I started giving my opinion associated with just Gods name, didn't even throw any verses in there, people started attacking me demonically. That's why I said if I have any opinion with God included, they need to go ahead and ignore me if they don't want to hear his name. My plan isn't to preach here, but to give my opinion with the truth, just like everyone else is doing. Uh, thanks for being thankful at my "attempt" at using good grammar? I feel like I have OCD with grammar problems XD I have to make sure everything is correctly typed, but I'm a human so of course I'll make mistakes here and there.

All is well! <33
I will ask what many want to know. Are you Chassidy? Don't take it personally.

Tidal

Star
Alright, listen.Many of y'all are getting so hurt by simply Jesus name alone...

Yeah the name of Jesus terrifies them-
A demon in a man shrieked - "Let us alone; what have we to do with you, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are, the Holy One of God" (Mark 1:24)

Jesus said:- "I cast out devils by the finger of God" (Luke 11:19/20)

Thunderian

Superstar
Alright, listen.

Many of y'all are getting so hurt by simply Jesus name alone, and therefore your reflex is to mock and laugh at any Christian on this thread. God says, "Don't throw your pearls to the pigs" THAT means his people shouldn't bother continuing to give the truth to the dirty sinners who don't want to hear it. THAT is what I am doing,

now, whenever I mention God, I am talking to other people of God on this thread. This thread is open for everyone, so don't start getting triggered when Gods people walk in to join the conversation. When I mention God, I'm replying to my fellow heavenly brothers and sisters NOT those who aren't of God, so if you see me say, "God said this, and that and this and that" don't reply because I'm not talking to you. I'm only talking to you if we are talking about the virus updates and news, and if God wants me to tell you something but otherwise, we're not talking to each other.

So with that being said, I know damn well people are going to want to continue this pettiness anyways, so don't get upset if I mention God while you're mocking me, and other Christians on this thread. Mocking was your action, and us Christians defending ourselves IS our defense, so don't go talking about "OMG STOP TALKING ABOUT GOD, EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS INVALID BUT LMAOOOO IT'S SO FUNNY"

Dang, most people here who are doing that are adults, stop acting like you're 10 year old's who are trying to manipulate their parents into buying them a happy meal, my gosh. Me, a youngster telling you this PROVES yep, young people have wisdom and knowledge too. Must be embarrassing that I, as a kid who didn't even experience much yet has to tell YOU this.

Anyways, anyone who's in Christ- let us talk and ignore these people. They're dirty pigs, they don't want to get clean.
There’s a rule on this board about discussing any religious matters in forums not designated for that discussion. Anyone who is in Christ had better have a good reason for why they are flouting authority. Our good behaviour is a part of our witness.

I will ask what many want to know. Are you Chassidy? Don't take it personally.
And I will TELL people what they NEED to hear regardless if they take it or not because these times are important, so if they don't want to hear it, I'll move on to the next. satan is panicking trying to get as many souls as they can, and we as Gods people are on a mission to his will. That's what I roll by.

Tidal

Star

Personally I never put anybody on ignore or I won't be able to hear what they're saying behind my back, and anyway it's FUN slapping them around.. :D
PS- a demon in a possessed woman in a demon-infested forum once warned its mates about me, using her to post- "Mick's a tough nut to crack folks, don't mess with that one"

Thunderian

Superstar
Personally I never put anybody on ignore or I won't be able to hear what they're saying behind my back, and anyway it's FUN slapping them around.. :D
PS- a demon in a possessed woman in a demon-infested forum once warned its mates about me, using her to post- "Mick's a tough nut to crack folks, don't mess with that one"
Don’t you deny that Jesus Christ is God? What would a demon have to fear from you?

There’s a rule on this board about discussing any religious matters in forums not designated for that discussion. Anyone who is in Christ had better have a good reason for why they are flouting authority. Our good behaviour is a part of our witness.
Authority is given to us by God, that's the reason. Your "good" behavior? What? Mocking, acting like hypocrites and being petty is good behavior to you? Anyways, that's the reason. Are you really going to get annoyed if someone came in here saying, "Yeah I believe the coronavirus is happening due to the fact we're in the end times, and God said-"

A lot of people here: "EXIT! WE ALLOW OPINIONS, THEY JUST CAN'T INCLUDE GOD!"

Tidal

Star

But mate, no matter what a thread is about, nonchristians will bring religion into it sooner or later, so christians surely have the right of reply in a free speech forum?.. :p

Don’t you deny that Jesus Christ is God? What would a demon have to fear from you?
Jesus Christ is God in the flesh- anyone reading this who doesn't like talking about God, don't reply to me being annoyed because he clearly asked a question about God.

Anyways, God is ONE in three, otherwise he would've been 3 Gods which would make the "Thou shalt not worship other Gods" rule canceled. God the creator, God the son, God the Holy spirit, one IN three forms. Sometimes we just don't have the answers to everything because we are mere humans, if you want to take this the bad way and say "If you can't even give me the answer to this, why should I listen to you?" then go ahead, but even so, you just don't question God sometimes. Some things are beyond us comprehending.

God takes 3 forms because he wants us to notice him as our creator, he also wants us to notice him as the one who died for us so we know we have infinite chances of repentance, (though some people will just remain wicked) and he wants us to notice him as the Holy Spirit so we know that he is our helper. Have you come to an understanding?