Coronavirus

Aero

Superstar
Liquor stores were deemed essential in Ohio. Sales are up too.

I don't drink much though. Mainly because my hangover starts immediately after I stop drinking.

justjess

Superstar
Liquor stores were deemed essential in Ohio. Sales are up too.

I don't drink much though. Mainly because my hangover starts immediately after I stop drinking.
I feel like pennsylvania is the only state that DIDNT deem them essential. But it’s a commonwealth with some weird religious founding history.

justjess

Superstar
Man, those amish jews are hardcore. Just like in Israel when they're getting the hose, they don't give af what the government says...
The orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn is... another world man.

They have their own police, fire, emt, hospitals, schools etc to begin with. They are barely integrated into the “system” at all and it’s always been that way. I’m not sure why anyone expects different now.

My advice to brooklynites is just stay the fuck out of the Jewish neighborhoods at all costs. Because it is what it is. Bitching about it isn’t going to change it.

justjess

Superstar
spoken like some someone who can’t handle it

:D
“the Cuervo gold, the fine Colombian make tonight a wonderful thing”
We have a bottle of some sort of tequila sitting downstairs. It was a gift. I keep telling my hubby it isnt time for all that yet. I swore off tequila years ago, we don’t agree.

OMG...

I love this place.
Funniest people I have ever met.

You are all so damn wonderful!
Thanks for proving yourself to being petty. Adults like YOU can be so "I know everything, I do what I want, I look down on you" type of people sometimes, very amusing. Anyways, better be careful what you say because you can't fool God on Judgment day!

The Zone

Star
Right, but you seem to base your opinion that a broader picture cannot be seen without reaching beyond MSM narratives. At least, within the context of this discussion. Therefore, like I said. There is more out there to form an opinion on this subject besides David Icke and CNN. There is more beyond YouTube at all even.

I was very open with the fact that my comments were going to be personal, and they were in response to terms that you used to describe me on a personal level.

However, that is the full extent of anything personal that I would have to say to you, so there is no reason to feel that a discussion would further develop in the same way. I am perfectly happy to ignore further comments and let you silently judge me in the background, while occasionally being open about it.
I am in your head to the point where you think I am silently judging you? Maybe some of this mess is in your head? Do you even read your responses? WTH are you going on about? You keep mentioning CNN, YouTube and David Icke as if... well, can anyone decipher what is being said?

You got it right in the first sentence here and could have stopped there. I will repeat your sentence which is 100% accurate - "Right, but you seem to base your opinion that a broader picture cannot be seen without reaching beyond the MSM narratives."

Bingo. You got that right.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Thanks for proving yourself to being petty. Adults like YOU can be so "I know everything, I do what I want, I look down on you" type of people sometimes, very amusing. Anyways, better be careful what you say because you can't fool God on Judgment day!
Pot meet kettle.

justjess

Superstar
Lol might be the time soon enough, but yeah it’s not for everybody and it does seem to bring the worst on it people. I love it...
That’s why I haven’t disposed of it :)

Me and tequila said our goodbyes after a very interesting/difficult to remember trip to punta Cana and haven’t been reacquainted since

I admit that I secretly like Charlie’s album and if given the chance I’d start a sex cult too. Jones’ choir was amazing though.
Oof, you'd start a sex cult? You are sick in the head. I bet while you think you're better than God, satan is actually laughing at you for falling into his temptations of foolishness.