Coronavirus

The Zone

Star
One state had projections of 250 expected deaths and it dropped to 50 today with 40 current deaths. You do the percentages of that drop. And yes, do the research, for they are claiming a whole lot of deaths and complications are from the virus in US hospitals which are not. What still amazes me is how some wanted to jump on the China bandwagon for not being the culprit when it is clear they fudged numbers, still have Muslims in reeducation camps and have the least private society in their totalitarian world. I guess some of the Far East shills have had a lasting effect on some here.

rainerann

Star
@The Zone

So you don’t have a source for the image. Looking at the image itself, the overall number of pneumonia cases was low without corona, so I struggle to see where you making a connection. The drop where you would expect to see a continued trend beginning with a lower than expected amount of deaths due to pneumonia, cannot account for the number of positive coronavirus cases

I’m assuming it is according to the opinion piece article about the statement made by the CDC. However, it seems to make sense that if a person with a preexisting condition is expected to keep on living indefinitely And they are positive for corona, then the coronavirus is the cause of death and not the preexisting condition.

I don’t know how that doesn’t make sense to people. So for the CDC to say that a person who is positive should have this included as a cause of death, I’m not seeing where the issue is here.

a small percentage of people have autopsies to determine cause of death. In general cause of death is decided with the doctors discretion based one present circumstances and past medical history unless there is reason to believe that death did not happen naturally or the family makes a personal request for one.

so your article doesn’t address what you are saying about statistics and your image doesn’t have a source. But I should research this further...

In reality, it is normal to suspect some statistical fluctuation this year because a new disease process is introduced. I have not seen anything that exceeds an expected fluctuation. Your chart is honestly what I would expect to a certain extent already.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Where are you getting that there were 9 million deaths from AIDS last year? I can't find anything to support what you are saying. I found an article that gave an estimated 770,000 per year, which they even comment as being down from earlier years. If 35 million people have died in the last 39 years (since 1981), if 9 million of these people died last year, that would have been a pandemic year for AIDS vixy.

Your number for worldwide deaths due to AIDS cannot be accurate.

I saw it in a video debunking this whole ordeal. Doesnt sound so farfetced to me, many live with AIDS and are dying. Worldwide 9 million still isnt much considering there are 7,5 billions of us.

rainerann

Star
I saw it in a video debunking this whole ordeal. Doesnt sound so farfetced to me, many live with AIDS and are dying. Worldwide 9 million still isnt much considering there are 7,5 billions of us.
okay then the video was giving you false information. 9 million isn’t low when you consider the population worldwide. However it is almost exorbitant when you consider that only 35 million have died worldwide since 1981.

Picture a pie representing a total value of 35 million. Then picture a chunk in blue representing 9 million for one year. Then picture another chunk in orange represent 26 million for the other 38 years.

put another way, 9 times 4 equals 36. this number is suggesting that there are around 36 million people who die from aids every four years.

again there has been only 35 million people who have died from aids in the last 39 years.

it is not an accurate number. I’m sorry to disappoint but the estimated number of deaths per year due to aids is something like 800,000 give or take.

that is per year. In the last couple of months we are already at around 74,000 and there is no estimated rate yet because we are 10 months away from completing a full year to find a true number for comparison

Cintra

Star
Don't know yet, but I sure can't wait to go into the English literature department once I get to college in 2 years! I already have a lot of story ideas I plan on publishing on small reading websites. I'll decide from there. I've read many stories with the authors adding in "Colored people" I don't understand what the problem is. What if I want to make a story with the main character being African American, and she meets a wise guy talking about the past via racism, segregation, etc and that man happens to also be African American and he says something along the lines of, "We colored people deserve our rights" I mean if I mention it, it's not going to be in a bad way.
Good luck!

Lots of publishers are very sensitive to phrases with potentially racist overtones (not calling you a racist), but in an historical context there may not be a problem.

If you are serious about writing, there is a forum called Absolute Write. It gives lots of good advice about all aspects of writing, ways to get published, how to deal with rejection letters, wether or not a publisher is dodgy or not.
Very good place to go and have a read.

Hooligan69

Established
From: https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/5g-cell-towers-dangerous/

All cell towers emit Radio Frequency (RF) Radiation. There are literally hundreds of peer reviewed scientific studies from around the world that have linked this “non-ionizing” form of electromagnetic radiation to things like cancer, DNA damage (especially in infants and fetuses), and infertility. And Kevin Mottus of the US Brain Tumor Association says that within the radio frequency portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, the higher the frequency, the more dangerous the radiation is.

5G Cell Towers are More Dangerous for Two Main Reasons:
  • First, 5G emits “ultra high frequencies”. The higher the frequency, the shorter the length of each wave. This means more waves hit our bodies in the same amount of time. Previous cellular generations emitted from 1 to 6 GHz frequencies. 5G cell towers may emit frequencies as high as 300 GHz.
  • Second, 5G technology requires “ultra high intensity”. Since the shorter length millimeter waves (MMV) used in 5G do not travel as far (and get obstructed easier), with our current number of cell towers the cell signal will not be reliable. To compensate 5G cell towers will have to emit the lower 3G & 4G waves as well, and many more “mini cell towers” will have to be installed. It is estimated that they will need a mini cell tower every 2 to 8 houses. All of this combined will greatly increase our RF Radiation exposure.

See also: https://gibraltarmessenger.net/
Thanks a lot for answering my question.

The Zone

Star
@The Zone

So you don’t have a source for the image. Looking at the image itself, the overall number of pneumonia cases was low without corona, so I struggle to see where you making a connection. The drop where you would expect to see a continued trend beginning with a lower than expected amount of deaths due to pneumonia, cannot account for the number of positive coronavirus cases

I’m assuming it is according to the opinion piece article about the statement made by the CDC. However, it seems to make sense that if a person with a preexisting condition is expected to keep on living indefinitely And they are positive for corona, then the coronavirus is the cause of death and not the preexisting condition.

I don’t know how that doesn’t make sense to people. So for the CDC to say that a person who is positive should have this included as a cause of death, I’m not seeing where the issue is here.

a small percentage of people have autopsies to determine cause of death. In general cause of death is decided with the doctors discretion based one present circumstances and past medical history unless there is reason to believe that death did not happen naturally or the family makes a personal request for one.

so your article doesn’t address what you are saying about statistics and your image doesn’t have a source. But I should research this further...

In reality, it is normal to suspect some statistical fluctuation this year because a new disease process is introduced. I have not seen anything that exceeds an expected fluctuation. Your chart is honestly what I would expect to a certain extent already.
I just saw your request for a link to a graph posted. I cannot answer or be here on command, LOL. Look, think as you may but do some research. I know nurse practitioners and doctors who are saying everything is getting lumped into a coronavirus death due to complications and their next words were they were going to pass anyway. This board is divided with people who think all the numbers they see on this are true per MSM and some like myself who do not trust the numbers. I surfed a lot of places yesterday. I am not sure where that graph came from now, so just ignore it. There have to be at least four Reddit threads and the same thing I speak of on the numbers at multiple sites. It is not something I originally coined.I think the numbers are fudged -- that's all.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
********Newsflash*********

War criminal Tony Blair just been on Channel 4 news stating that our collective economies/health services can not sustain this type of pressure and the solution can only be a CENTRALISED GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

NWO laid out right there....for all to see.

(Link to video to follow once found)

Vixy

Star
okay then the video was giving you false information. 9 million isn’t low when you consider the population worldwide. However it is almost exorbitant when you consider that only 35 million have died worldwide since 1981.

Picture a pie representing a total value of 35 million. Then picture a chunk in blue representing 9 million for one year. Then picture another chunk in orange represent 26 million for the other 38 years.

put another way, 9 times 4 equals 36. this number is suggesting that there are around 36 million people who die from aids every four years.

again there has been only 35 million people who have died from aids in the last 39 years.

it is not an accurate number. I’m sorry to disappoint but the estimated number of deaths per year due to aids is something like 800,000 give or take.

that is per year. In the last couple of months we are already at around 74,000 and there is no estimated rate yet because we are 10 months away from completing a full year to find a true number for comparison
So if 35 million have died of AIDS 9 million in a year, worldwide is impossible?

Interestig bc this is what this site says:

"Here are the latest statistics as reported by UNAIDS: The estimated 770,000 million AIDS-related deaths in 2018 add to the worldwide total of 32 million deaths reported since the beginning of the epidemic. "

Yes, a simple google search.

Vixy

Star
yeah, that’s estimated 770,000 THOUSAND worldwide last year. Total since the 80s is roughly 35 million so yes 9m in a single year is impossible and that’s a garbage statistic
Here are the latest statistics as reported by UNAIDS: The estimated 770,000 million AIDS-related deaths in 2018.

Funny how many new accounts that have popped up lately agreeing with the five finger crowd in here. Before the whole corona ordeal aswell. :p And this one with an upside down cross. Doesnt matter if there are two, its still an upside down cross. Satanic much?

Awoken2

Superstar
Wtf is this? The lets talk about anything other than the Coronavirus thread?

It's incredible how much totally unrelated shite gets posted in threads such as this one which then makes the search for anything relevant virtually impossible.... unless you've got a couple of hours to spare scrolling through pages and pages of bot like chatter.

Just an observation.

Awoken2

Superstar
********Newsflash*********

War criminal Tony Blair just been on Channel 4 news stating that our collective economies/health services can not sustain this type of pressure and the solution can only be a CENTRALISED GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

NWO laid out right there....for all to see.

(Link to video to follow once found)
If this doesn't convince you what the end goal of these psycho's is then nothing ever will.

Thunderian

Superstar
Wtf is this? The lets talk about anything other than the Coronavirus thread?

It's incredible how much totally unrelated shite gets posted in threads such as this one which then makes the search for anything relevant virtually impossible.... unless you've got a couple of hours to spare scrolling through pages and pages of bot like chatter.

Just an observation.
What this thread needs is the option to filter content.