Coronavirus

Cintra

Star
Never thrown any tantrums, just wanted to make sure to tell what someone was doing wasn't necessary. I see @Cintra also liking my comments with laughing emojis with a mocking intention, but I already told jess I'd move on so yeah...handling this as maturely as I can.

When did I spread fake information? Pray tell.

Yeah, I don't know everything. The thing with the 5G was a theory but I got caught up in how true it mostly is. You're still not understanding the teaching and correcting thing, huh? Look here, we all share opinions, therefore my opinion can include God and if you get triggered by it, all you have to do is handle it maturely like I am, and move along and talk to others.

Most people were content with talking about this virus being associated with the elite and evil, but again, once someone mentions God it's like "..lol no" to most. That's how you see it though, so that's whatever then. I just wish you'd stop saying whatever I say is invalid.
I laugh at everyone's posts.

tbh, I dont think you are 15
I don't think a woke 15 year old says this.

It's going more towards white people is what I'm saying, of course it also spreads to colored people but thus far for some reason, it's getting more attracted towards white people.

Maes17

Superstar

15 year olds are pretty smart these days.
I have a 16 year old brother who is pretty “woke” and more educated/critical thinking than my 21 year old bro.

As for the tiger getting covid19?
I am now 100% sold I had this flippin virus. My cats were coughing up hairballs a ton the two weeks my household was sick.

Thanks China.

Cintra

Star
15 year olds are pretty smart these days.
I have a 16 year old brother who is pretty “woke” and more educated/critical thinking than my 21 year old bro.

As for the tiger getting covid19?
I am now 100% sold I had this flippin virus. My cats were coughing up hairballs a ton the two weeks my household was sick.

Thanks China.
The last person I heard who said 'coloured people' was 82.

I am 15, and the virus DOES get attracted more to European nations. That wasn't me being racist but rather pointing out an observation. What does pointing out an observation have to do with age? We are all analyzing, speculating, and observing current events and I'm not comparing that to your age, now am I? Do you even know what being awake means because it doesn't mean just all of a sudden coming to a realization to hidden events, it's more than that but since you don't want to be awake to that, I won't be quote on quote "religious" about it.

Cintra

Star
Last time I heard ‘coloured people’ 2013 in college.
Sociology 101 - not sure the girls age, but her presentation I can recall. Early 20’s though.
Really? Well, ok.
Incredibly old fashioned phrase though.

Its hardly something that can be proved either way.
But when someone tells me that it is their job to correct me, and to educate me on the truth, I am going to question their own veracity before I listen to them.

Honestly, I put that laughing thing on half the posts I read. It just means the post amused me for some reason or another.

Maes17

Superstar
Really? Well, ok.
Incredibly old fashioned phrase though.

Its hardly something that can be proved either way.
But when someone tells me that it is their job to correct me, and to educate me on the truth, I am going to question their own veracity before I listen to them.

Honestly, I put that laughing thing on half the posts I read. It just means the post amused me for some reason or another.
I gotcha.

I noticed tensions have been high around these parts lately. But all understood.

And yeah. That term floats around with young people too.

Cintra

Star
I am 15, and the virus DOES get attracted more to European nations. That wasn't me being racist but rather pointing out an observation. What does pointing out an observation have to do with age? We are all analyzing, speculating, and observing current events and I'm not comparing that to your age, now am I? Do you even know what being awake means because it doesn't mean just all of a sudden coming to a realization to hidden events, it's more than that but since you don't want to be awake to that, I won't be quote on quote "religious" about it.
It was the use of the phrase 'colored people', not the content of that post.
I only hear that phrase used by older people.

Lisa

Superstar
No, the crazy people and ISR are different trolly girl. I am not letting anything out past the one thing for most like you cannot handle it. Why do you love discourse so much? There is nothing Christian about trolling, being sarcastic and not trying to get along.
I can’t handle the truth then? Lol...ok.

I don’t actually seek it out but comes to me anyway...