Coronavirus

Awoken2

Superstar
The one thing I want to know is why a look at all the recent deaths from other diseases is so low during the coronavirus in the US?? Has anyone done their homework in other countries? How do some of the things which have killed us hit a decade load? Is it because they are fudging the corona related deaths?
Yes

Cintra

Star
The one thing I want to know is why a look at all the recent deaths from other diseases is so low during the coronavirus in the US?? Has anyone done their homework in other countries? How do some of the things which have killed us hit a decade load? Is it because they are fudging the corona related deaths?
This is from ONS, who record BMD statistics in britain

Screenshot_20200406-020650.png

Maes17

Superstar
Yes, from my understanding is they are chalking up every death in the hospital right now due to covid19.

The virus is real.
More so aggressive if underlying health conditions.
That’s where the social distance comes into play. It’s easily contagious, so a lot of us it probably won’t affect health wise, but because we don’t know who will react. They don’t take that risk.

Personally it’s happened here.
So the outlook is bit more cautious with me.

However I still want more businesses up and running. We’ll see how it goes.

Honestly though. Just stay safe out there.

manama

Star
Look, if you don't want to hear it- just ignore it. We are in the end times, this has EVERYTHING to do with religion. You're reporting me because you just can't stand to hear it. You were doing fine talking about the government and the virus and conspiracy theories, heck you were even fine with some people mentioning how the government is associated with satan-

Yet as soon as someone brings Jesus in the conversation, it's like "NOPE!" My thing is, I never forced anyone to believe in God, I never even suggested that. I said if I see anyone putting deceiving comments, I'll have to correct them and I'm doing it for our sake, so if I do that, ignore it then. This is my job, and you know what you're doing?

You're simply trying to silence me from telling the truth.
You're all faith and no strength.

Almost all of us here are religious, we just aren't using a global pandemic to act like online jehovah's witnesses. There is time and place for everything, nobody cares about your beliefs when they are trying to think about other stuff.

The Zone

Star
You're all faith and no strength.

Almost all of us here are religious, we just aren't using a global pandemic to act like online jehovah's witnesses. There is time and place for everything, nobody cares about your beliefs when they are trying to think about other stuff.
You're still not understanding the message. Nobody is talking about trying to spread their religion, the only thing I mentioned about God was, I would be teaching and correcting people in a righteous manner, that is my job given to me by God, you cannot take that away from me. I also suggested we get right with God, but nowhere did I say "YOU GUYS HAVE TO BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS AND THIS!" because we have free will, and if you disagree, nobody is going to force you. I'm not even part of Jehovah's witnesses. You can't say nobody cares, because you never know what they're truly choosing in life.

I'm all faith and all strength. I have weak points of course but overall my faith is full of strength, thank you very much, love.

Throwing tantrums over emojis isn't a good way to start. Also spreading misinformation and fake info regarding things you have NO knowledge of, is NOT called teaching and correcting.
Never thrown any tantrums, just wanted to make sure to tell what someone was doing wasn't necessary. I see @Cintra also liking my comments with laughing emojis with a mocking intention, but I already told jess I'd move on so yeah...handling this as maturely as I can.

When did I spread fake information? Pray tell.

Yeah, I don't know everything. The thing with the 5G was a theory but I got caught up in how true it mostly is. You're still not understanding the teaching and correcting thing, huh? Look here, we all share opinions, therefore my opinion can include God and if you get triggered by it, all you have to do is handle it maturely like I am, and move along and talk to others.

Most people were content with talking about this virus being associated with the elite and evil, but again, once someone mentions God it's like "..lol no" to most. That's how you see it though, so that's whatever then. I just wish you'd stop saying whatever I say is invalid.

justjess

Superstar
That’s @justjess to you young’in..

(Couldn’t help myself. Not really comfortable with random people’s over familiarity calling me jess tbh)

Never thrown any tantrums, just wanted to make sure to tell what someone was doing wasn't necessary. I see @Cintra also liking my comments with laughing emojis with a mocking intention, but I already told jess I'd move on so yeah...handling this as maturely as I can.

When did I spread fake information? Pray tell.

Yeah, I don't know everything. The thing with the 5G was a theory but I got caught up in how true it mostly is. You're still not understanding the teaching and correcting thing, huh? Look here, we all share opinions, therefore my opinion can include God and if you get triggered by it, all you have to do is handle it maturely like I am, and move along and talk to others.

Most people were content with talking about this virus being associated with the elite and evil, but again, once someone mentions God it's like "..lol no" to most. That's how you see it though, so that's whatever then. I just wish you'd stop saying whatever I say is invalid.
FWIW, I think you’re handling yourself very well. In fact, I know when I was your age, I KNOW I didn’t display the maturity you had as I remember those years well!

That said, the rules are that religious discussions shouldn’t be discussed in other threads as listed here:
Keep religious discussions and proselytizing in the Religions forums.

Therefore, please you continue to ask and question because you seem as though you have an open mind and heart and I think for the most part, we’re all here to learn from each other, which means we can also learn from you, kiddo. ;)