Coronavirus

Cintra

Star
"We need to protect ourselves"

Are you aware all of these devices in your home is what's causing sickness and fatigue? It's right in front of your face, they are having us stay inside to associate with technology out of boredom which is going to cause these symptoms because the most popular daily activity people do is get on their phones/tablets/computers etc. That's the point. I don't know why so many people are in denial about that in this thread.
If you really believe that...
Why are you on the internet?

Dalit

Star
Actually, this is the 7th month.

1. October
2. November
3. December
4. January
5. February
6. March
7. April

Anyways, I've been dwelling here before officially making myself an account like other users mostly do. Oh, and about the whole Lisa situation- I only said that because I see many people stooping down to her level. It's okay to become annoyed and/or angry with her choice of words (I can understand that...trust me) but many adults here have been making fun of her, and act like children when dealing with her. She kind of does the same thing...my point is it's kind of embarrassing to see adults doing this- no offense. I've seen many people post mature comments and such but when someone comes and annoys everyone, most peoples reflex here is to stoop down to their level as a way to deal with them.
You're right. I shouldn't have reacted in frustration. I'm sorry @Lisa . I don't like seeing you in pain, not really. Hope you have lots of love in your life and will pray to that end.

Cintra

Star
Please don't try to act funny with that question. I'm on the internet to tell you the truth and discuss it with others. God is protecting me from the harm of 5G, I'm fine right now. It all goes according to his plan. This is my job.
There was nothing funny about the question.

God created death too.
If we couldn't die, this sinful world that is actually of the devil would be existing forever, and that's just not going to happen. The devil, his little demons, and the wicked need to be punished- they cannot continue staying on earth living a free life. Justice will prevail, and that is Jesus. Therefore, death is needed. Death is also needed to go according to Gods plan. His people are Holy people living on the devils earth, we need to be taken out sooner or later while the wicked gets their punishment. His people do not belong here. Are you understanding this?

justjess

Superstar
Thank you for liking my comment with a laughing emoji like you're mocking me. How immature of you as an adult.
Seriously.. maybe you need to grow up? You have a whole lot to say about how other people post. Get over it.

I’ve explained countless times why I think the 5g theory is stupid. Calmly, rationally.. if you continue to believe it I’m allowed to think it’s funny.

And honestly if you think it’s 5g/the internet doing this it is entirely illogical to stay on the internet

manama

Star
If we couldn't die, this sinful world that is actually of the devil would be existing forever, and that's just not going to happen. The devil, his little demons, and the wicked need to be punished- they cannot continue staying on earth living a free life. Justice will prevail, and that is Jesus. Therefore, death is needed. Death is also needed to go according to Gods plan. His people are Holy people living on the devils earth, we need to be taken out sooner or later while the wicked gets their punishment. His people do not belong here. Are you understanding this?
I'm so glad I'm not Christian.

Seriously.. maybe you need to grow up? You have a whole lot to say about how other people post. Get over it.

I’ve explained countless times why I think the 5g theory is stupid. Calmly, rationally.. if you continue to believe it I’m allowed to think it’s funny.
I believe you as an adult, need to realize you're an adult. "Get over it" and yet you're the one that mocked me. You're basically saying, "Yeah, I mocked you. So what? Get over it." That is not how a fully developed adult should act, and I can't believe a teenager has to tell you this. My brain is still developing, I'll grow up soon- but I sure am thankful I'm blessed with a lot of wisdom and knowledge. Heed my teaching of your mistake...or not. That's up to you, but it'd be better if you did.

Yes, I believe it- I mean it's right in our faces. You're the one that's in denial so if anyone ever explains 5G to you like I did, you'd just bluntly laugh, mock them, and continue with your day? Oh well, that's just how some people are then.

justjess

Superstar
I believe you as an adult, need to realize you're an adult. "Get over it" and yet you're the one that mocked me. You're basically saying, "Yeah, I mocked you. So what? Get over it." That is not how a fully developed adult should act, and I can't believe a teenager has to tell you this. My brain is still developing, I'll grow up soon- but I sure am thankful I'm blessed with a lot of wisdom and knowledge. Heed my teaching of your mistake...or not. That's up to you, but it'd be better if you did.

Yes, I believe it- I mean it's right in our faces. You're the one that's in denial so if anyone ever explains 5G to you like I did, you'd just bluntly laugh, mock them, and continue with your day? Oh well, that's just how some people are then.
Lol I laughed at your theory and the absurdity of believing it and still posting on the internet. I did not mock you.

Lol I laughed at your theory and the absurdity of believing it and still posting on the internet. I did not mock you.
If you disagree, there's no need to laugh like that. Just move on if you disagree, I'm talking to others who may have the same idea as me, even in the slightest. I explained my reasoning of why I'm still posting on the internet. Actually, laughing at ones opinion and believing it'd be crazy to believe it is quite similar to mocking if you ask me- especially if you do it continuously, but like I said, some people are just like that.

Haich

Superstar
"We need to protect ourselves"

Are you aware all of these devices in your home is what's causing sickness and fatigue? It's right in front of your face, they are having us stay inside to associate with technology out of boredom which is going to cause these symptoms because the most popular daily activity people do is get on their phones/tablets/computers etc. That's the point. I don't know why so many people are in denial about that in this thread.

OR the coronavirus is a distraction while 5G is the real harm to be honest. It's really not that hard to tell.
I appreciate your reply, thanks...but I'm unsure that this is down solely to 5G.

In london, a ton of 5G masts have been installed during this lockdown so we've only just started to experience it...covid 19 has been around since late last year so it would make more sense that it's either a bio weapon or mutated flu virus...

Haich

Superstar
Wouldn't make a difference, grocery stores would still be open and someone would be working as a delivery man. Which is happening in some places but that is not a facility every area can provide.
Yh true not every area can provide that service but wouldn't it be better if the areas that could, to deliver essentials to lessen the public being out?

I just don't get the logic of being allowed to buy a ladder and some homewares, expose yourself to a lot of strangers but cant visit your parents.