Coronavirus

Thunderian

Superstar
Exclusive: The Military Knew Years Ago That a Coronavirus Was Coming

I think most informed people were expecting something like this, which makes the lack of preparedness of the US — I don’t just mean Trump, I mean the last three or four presidents — pretty shocking.

rainerann

Star
How come hardly anyone on here is bringing up the possible 5g correlation?
there have been people posting videos but I have a hard time following videos. I’m open, but already leaning against it considering the fact that over 10% of the positive cases in Spain are healthcare workers. To me that says contagious, but I’m open to a written article if you have one.

justjess

Superstar
there have been people posting videos but I have a hard time following videos. I’m open, but already leaning against it considering the fact that over 10% of healthcare workers in Spain are positive. To me that says contagious, but I’m open to a written article if you have one.
I’m not the only one!!!

Karlysymon

Superstar
I’m concerned the election will be canceled as well.
I posted something about it pages back but i saw this again yesterday.

justjess

Superstar
Neither cancer or heart disease come out of no where and kill you quickly. Just saying..

Thunderian

Superstar
You think that was a good idea though?
No, but it wasn’t as bad as people are making it out to be. Most of the people on the government’s pandemic response team are still working for the government in the field of pandemic response.

Depends on where you get your news from. Something that is reported from multiple outlets, with multiple sources confirming, is generally — not always — but generally, somewhat trustworthy.

China has a long history of making inconvenient people disappear, so I don’t need to dig too deep into this particular story.
I dont like to go by one argument fits all but as a general rule of thumb I would trust what China, Russia, and Iran are saying more than I would trust anything comming from not only any American president, but a specific American president who has set records for LYING. In effect making all previous lying American presidents seem like saints in comparison.

This doesn't mean I trust Iran, China, Russia, but yes I do see them all as a more credible source than Donald Trump and associates.

Forgive me for feeling that way.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I posted something about it pages back but i saw this again yesterday.
Yeah I saw a couple articles regarding the topic in the same vein. Pennsylvania changed its laws to allow everyone to vote by mail, I’m still figuring out the specifics so I can do so. I don’t think many other states will though.. and it makes me nervous. Apparantly the line of succession if the elections don’t happen would make Pelosi president and I don’t like that either

Neither cancer or heart disease come out of no where and kill you quickly. Just saying..
true.

But the vast majority of people dying of Covid 19 have pre existing health conditions that also did not just come out of nowhere.

Heart disease is one of the conditions that dramatically escalates your odds of dying from Covid-19.

cadiz

Star
what is the perception here on Cuomo?
do you think he will replace Biden? Ive seen that theory floating around

even tho Cuomo recently said he has no plans of being president ...so it's confusing

But there is no way Biden will be the democratic nominee right? the man can't even speak properly
I think he will eventually be replaced

A Freeman

Superstar
There is a big difference between dying WITH a coronavirus (and other pre-existing conditions) and dying FROM a coronavirus.

With >80% false positives on COVID-19 testing, and reports of COVID-19 test units being contaminated with COVID-19 before they're used, how can any of the official numbers be trusted?

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/12-experts-questioning-the-coronavirus-panic

https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/04/strained-resources-citizen-sleuths-investigate-the-cronyvirus-pandemic/

there have been people posting videos but I have a hard time following videos. I’m open, but already leaning against it considering the fact that over 10% of the positive cases in Spain are healthcare workers. To me that says contagious, but I’m open to a written article if you have one.
I love to read but also believe videos can be very informative... So not sure how you can just discredit a different medium for information.

Very interesting that no one (for the most part) this thread brings up 5g... And to be honest, I'm not sure what to make of it either... But I believe, perhaps, the virus is real and 5g helps accelerate it, or something like that

Here is a link to an IG page I follow, will try to find more written examples for the video impartial

http://instagr.am/p/B-YiaeCBkxy/

Awoken2

Superstar
No, but it wasn’t as bad as people are making it out to be. Most of the people on the government’s pandemic response team are still working for the government in the field of pandemic response.
Judging by the preparedness of most western governments to a threat that Bill Gates was drawing up by the very same virus some 6 months earlier, which he wasn't keeping secret, at all, that would suggest to me that most governments emergency planning departments spend more time planning emergencies than they do planning for emergencies.

Emergency health workers with no PPE?.....Seriously?.....not even in some contingency warehouse?....somewhere?.....what do these people actually do with their time then?

rainerann

Star
true.

But the vast majority of people dying of Covid 19 have pre existing health conditions that also did not just come out of nowhere.

Heart disease is one of the conditions that dramatically escalates your odds of dying from Covid-19.
right, you could point out that people who have heart disease are at greater risk. However, since you are more likely to die of heart disease than any other disease process, I’m just not sure how much this helps.

heart conditions start happening regularly at 50, so you have basically added a couple more decades to the high risk population in addition to the elderly.

Cintra

Star
I love to read but also believe videos can be very informative... So not sure how you can just discredit a different medium for information.

Very interesting that no one (for the most part) this thread brings up 5g... And to be honest, I'm not sure what to make of it either... But I believe, perhaps, the virus is real and 5g helps accelerate it, or something like that

Here is a link to an IG page I follow, will try to find more written examples for the video impartial

So, if the Netherlands has banned 5g, as your link says, why so many corona cases there?

rainerann

Star

that’s a very interesting perspective. Thank you.