Coronavirus

wow

Veteran
More on the anti-China propaganda

this is to document what appears to me to be the entire Right Wing Propaganda network intent on starting war with China

from Wikipedia conspiracy theories about Corona. I want to note that they are attacking both ideas that the virus is a "chinese bio weapon" and an "american bioweapon"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_related_to_the_2019–20_coronavirus_pandemic

1. Jan 24, Washington Times: Coronavirus is part of a Chinese bio weapons program based in Wuhan Institute of Virology. Now I believe the WIV is what many have claimed was a "bioweapons lab" based in Wuhan, and claimed was the origin of the virus. Apparently the WIV is not a bioweapons lab but a research facility. Washington Times is a newspaper that was founded by Council for National Policy member and mega funder Reverand Sung Moon of the Mooney cult. Washington Times features many CNP operatives as journalists and pushes pro-Trump/ CNP narratives and propaganda.

2. Jan 29, Zero Hedge: a scientist at Wuhan Institute of Virology created Covid-19. Zero Hedge doxxed this scientist. ZH I have found to be a website that pushes plenty of pro-Trump disinformation, while at the same time also being critical of Trump at certain times in an attempt to appear objective. Overall they are there to support Trump narratives IMO.

3. Feb, Tom Cotton: Corona virus is a Chinese bio weapon. Cotton is a Republican senator, who has one of the most hawkish foreign policies. He is extremely anti Iran and anti China. Later in March said he would "Hold CHina accountable for what they had done"

4. Rush Limbaugh: Coronavirus is a "chi-com" bioweapon, used to bring down Donald Trump. Limbaugh is also supposedly a member of the Council for National Policy, but he is for sure a rabid Trump supporter and a part of the right wing propaganda network.

5. Josh Bernstein: Democratic party and "medical deep state" working with China to release Corona and take down Trump. Bernstein is a right wing talk show host, and contributor to Breitbart News and Newsmax (both run by CNP)

6. Jerry Falwell Jr: China and North Korea created corona virus, Democrats using situation to bring down Trump. Falwell of course the son of Falwell Sr. Council for National Policy member, and Trump sycophant.

7. Tim Pool: China is intentionally trying to kill people around the world with Coronavirus. Tim Pool is a youtube fraud who claims to be a "liberal" yet does nothing but push pro-Trump propaganda.

8. Donald Trump: virus is the "china" virus, it originated in China. Despite many so called experts claiming the virus originated in China, the head of the CDC admitted that many Americans who died of the flu in late 2019 have tested positive for Corona, despite evidence the virus has been around longer than claimed, and despite different strains and different origins outside of China.

9. Alex Jones: virus is a Chinese bio weapon and along with the "deep state" they want to bring down Trump. AJ of course a long time CNP and Zionist shill, and pro-Trump propagandist.

10. Tucker Carlson: World Health Organization is sucking up to China. Coronavirus likely came from research facilities in Wuhan according to Chinese paper. TC of course another Trump propagandist and his website Daily Caller is funded by CNP member Foster Freiss.

11. Mike Adams: China released virus as bio weapon to target the US. Adams has been a long Trump propagandist and has always pushed far right wing narratives.

12. Mike Pompeo: virus originated in China. China, Iran, Russia engaged in disinfo campaign to blame us. MP is the hawkish secretary of state under Trump with a clear anti- China and anti-Iran agenda.

13. Gateway Pundit: MSM and Hillary Clinton pushing Chinese communist propaganda to attack Trump. Gateway Pundit is a pro-zionist, pro-Trump propaganda outfit.

14. Epoch Times: calls Coronavirus "the Communist Chinese Virus" whenever referring to Covid-19, on their entire site. Epoch times is an anti-China, pro-Trump media, which was started by Falun Gong Chinese who are anti-Chinese government.

For those with eyes to see they are clearly trying to condition people for war with China. It is the same right wing network that has been targeting China aggressively since Trump was elected.
holy shit, so all of this for a war with china? i knew america planted the bio weapon to china, i thought its because they wanted to depopulate because china is the most largest population of the world, but wtf, they did all this just to be in war with china? or am i missing the point here? english isnt my first language so i dont really understand.

and i respect the amount of effort you put into your research, wish i have your dedication :)

holy shit, so all of this for a war with china? i knew america planted the bio weapon to china, i thought its because they wanted to depopulate because china is the most largest population of the world, but wtf, they did all this just to be in war with china? or am i missing the point here? english isnt my first language so i dont really understand.

and i respect the amount of effort you put into your research, wish i have your dedication :)
I believe there are many agendas at play here.

Yes I believe this Covid-19 is a bio weapon created in the USA and targeting China, Iran, and then the EU, but it is also targeting the AMerican public, and the world public in order to set up MARTIAL LAW, and a world wide lockdown.

Yes one of the major agendas is war with China.

As 911 blamed "Islam" and started the "war on terror/islam"

this new 911 the CoronaVirus false flag will blame "China" and start a war on China.

both 911 and the Corona false flag also help implement more authoritarian measures of control and loss of freedoms.

justjess

Superstar
I do not think this was a government orchestrated plan from any government tbh.. maybe like the shadow government or a third party group.

But if you look at the calls going out - closing borders (even interstate), a revert to national manufacturing capabilities, focus on the role international travel and the wealthy and business interests played in spreading his..

The end goal seems the opposite of NWO to me.

If China’s not to blame, why did they try to cover it up?

Trump and his minions are the ones claiming this. Now actually there may be truth to this, but this is not evidence that they are responsible. There are plenty of reasons to cover up the number of deaths.

1. Not to create fear and panic amongst their population.
2. Not to show weakness to their enemies.
3. To show to both domestic and international audiences that they are in CONTROL.

justjess

Superstar
When this was still kicking off in China and there was only a handful of isolated cases the actions of the Trump administration indicate that a pandemic was desired. Such as allowing known infected patients to fly back to the US with non-infected passengers. This whole thing is a power grab in disguise and a way to target political enemies by denying needed supplies and aid to blue states, it’s a de facto civil war being waged right now.
So I agree with you about the MONEY grabbing of corporations and certaingroups, as well as the way supplies are being distributed and what that could lead to.

However. The whole globe is going through this right now. The whole entire world. Looking at a global problem through a narrow lens like that (USA!!!) is not going to help figure this out, imo.

im very confused by this comment and others about the msm saying this is deadly. If anything, the msm has been echoing what you are saying here.

this is from February, but it is a major news network saying that there is nothing more significant about coronavirus than the flu.

“This flu season alone has sickened at least 19 million across the U.S. and led to 10,000 deaths and 180,000 hospitalizations.”

It is old but it includes the flu numbers for comparison as a way of justifying completely minimizing the coronavirus. I am still at a loss to find these msm articles that are blowing this out of proportion unnecessarily.

for comparison, you know that we have about 200,000 cases of coronavirus in the us and over 4000 deaths right?

im sorry, but I don’t need a doctor or a news report to understand what these numbers mean in comparison to the numbers given for the flu.

all I need are accurate numbers. These studies by non msm doctors that are forming conclusions are using China’s data. I think chinas data is minimizing something more serious.

we won’t have real numbers for coronavirus until the season ends. So I still don’t think people should panic over this. There could end up being more recovered patients by then. Although at the moment 10,000 deaths to 19 million cases of flu is a little less concerning that 200,000 cases to 4,000 deaths.

we already could have the same number of death before we would reach a million cases. That is something to be a little more concerned about.

As of right now, the msm seems to be reporting this the same way a cigarette company acknowledges that their product is bad for you. so I would be careful with these reports minimizing this thing. That was the way the msm was reporting this. This is the msm original message that really only seems to have changed by a degree.

Yes, as I've stated earlier, it's deadly. However, as other doctors have stated, it depends on an individual's immune system. Therefore, it is those people who should be in quarantine. Self-isolating and keeping EVERYONE under house arrest is not a very effective solution.

Hope that clears things up.

I do not think this was a government orchestrated plan from any government tbh.. maybe like the shadow government or a third party group.

But if you look at the calls going out - closing borders (even interstate), a revert to national manufacturing capabilities, focus on the role international travel and the wealthy and business interests played in spreading his..

The end goal seems the opposite of NWO to me.
YES definately a shadow government, just like 911.

If this was not an orchestrated plan, you are going to have to explain all of the CEO's quitting their jobs right before this, and all of the insider trading.

It is laughable to believe this "Corona false flag" caught any of these elites off guard. They knew what was going on back in 2019, way before this came to light.

How is the end goal opposite to the NWO ? This is the perfect plan for the elites.

- world wide martial law
- collapse of the current economic system, which includes a further consolidation of wealth into the hands of the few
- rollout of digital currencies, likely mandatory vaccinations, high tech surveillance systems
- suppression of community organizing against this via "social distancing"
- release of killer viruses and race specific weapons
- targeting of enemies of the empire (China, Iran, Italy (who joined China's one belt initiative), EU (USA has always wanted to destroy the EU)
- likely war with China (main opposition to the Anglo-American world order)

So I agree with you about the MONEY grabbing of corporations and certaingroups, as well as the way supplies are being distributed and what that could lead to.

However. The whole globe is going through this right now. The whole entire world. Looking at a global problem through a narrow lens like that (USA!!!) is not going to help figure this out, imo.
of course looking at this only from an American context is ignorant

but there is a worldwide agenda to turn the globe into a fascist, totalitarian nightmare.

I must confess that I am torn between the idea of all of these nations working together to achieve this, or if certain nations are still trying to be subdued by others. There seems to be evidence backing both ideas.

It is all very confusing to be honest.

justjess

Superstar
YES definately a shadow government, just like 911.

If this was not an orchestrated plan, you are going to have to explain all of the CEO's quitting their jobs right before this, and all of the insider trading.

It is laughable to believe this "Corona false flag" caught any of these elites off guard. They knew what was going on back in 2019, way before this came to light.

How is the end goal opposite to the NWO ? This is the perfect plan for the elites.

- world wide martial law
- collapse of the current economic system, which includes a further consolidation of wealth into the hands of the few
- rollout of digital currencies, likely mandatory vaccinations, high tech surveillance systems
- suppression of community organizing against this via "social distancing"
- release of killer viruses and race specific weapons
- targeting of enemies of the empire (China, Iran, Italy (who joined China's one belt initiative), EU (USA has always wanted to destroy the EU)
- likely war with China (main opposition to the Anglo-American world order)
I never said it wasn’t orchestrated. I just said I don’t think it was orchestrated by any specific official government.

NWO as traditionally envisioned calls for open borders, international trade and travel. You call them “globalists” right

Right now I am seeing very loud calls for the opposite. From people on all sides of the spectrum.

I’m concerned the election will be canceled as well.

Well it definitely weakens the western powers and it likely signals the end of the US as the sole super power. We’re basically crippled and we’re going to get hit the worst which WILL lead to an attempt to cancel the elections and an authoritarian power grab by Trump and his Christian fundamentalist allies, likely leading to civil strife led by “patriot” militias.

You know which country is not very affected by this? Russia.
well Russia is just now starting to be effected. They are now beginning lockdown measures and supposedly the head doctor in Moscow has been infected.

I think we wont see how this fully plays out for a while, so now we are all speculating, but clearly a MAJOR agenda is in the works. I think this is actually much bigger than 911. The changes that will result from this false flag will make what happened post 911 look like a picnic.

Thunderian

Superstar
Trump and his minions are the ones claiming this. Now actually there may be truth to this, but this is not evidence that they are responsible. There are plenty of reasons to cover up the number of deaths.

1. Not to create fear and panic amongst their population.
2. Not to show weakness to their enemies.
3. To show to both domestic and international audiences that they are in CONTROL.
China insisted there was no virus, when there was. Even while doctors were getting sick, speaking out, and then being disappeared, China was saying there was nothing to worry about. People were dropping in the streets, the hospitals were overwhelmed, and China was all, “Nope. No problems here.”

And they continue to lie. They are claiming that they’re over the hump, but they closed theatres again after they opened them. They’ve expelled foreign journalists, closed the borders, and continued to pretend there’s nothing to worry about.

And if you think that they aren’t using the coronavirus as a cover to take care of their little Uighur problem, you don’t know China.

justjess

Superstar
If I’m being entirely honest.. I don’t think the virus was even necessarily created by anyone. Historically we face a plague every 100 years give or take. I’m not sure why we would think that would have miraculously stopped in 1918.

But I think the planning for how to manipulate things once the next one hit has been going on for a very very long time. And we are seeing that now, the extent of which will not be clear for quite some time.

I never said it wasn’t orchestrated. I just said I don’t think it was orchestrated by any specific official government.

NWO as traditionally envisioned calls for open borders, international trade and travel. You call them “globalists” right

Right now I am seeing very loud calls for the opposite. From people on all sides of the spectrum.

I’m concerned the election will be canceled as well.

its the right wing that claims the NWO is for "open borders"

I've always claimed this is a falsehood, I've dedicated much of my research to destroying right wing lies and propaganda.

I think the NWO actually wants to LIMIT FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, not the opposite. This "crisis" would seem to be supporting my beliefs.

And no I dont call the NWO "globalists" again this is another right wing propaganda talking point.

It's not that the NWO aren't globalists, its the way the right wing frames this narrative.

Globalism is international capitalism. All of the elites "right wing" "left wing" "centrist" are globalists. The right wing uses that term to mean exclusively "Liberal elites"

justjess

Superstar
its the right wing that claims the NWO is for "open borders"

I've always claimed this is a falsehood, I've dedicated much of my research to destroying right wing lies and propaganda.

I think the NWO actually wants to LIMIT FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, not the opposite. This "crisis" would seem to be supporting my beliefs.

And no I dont call the NWO "globalists" again this is another right wing propaganda talking point.

It's not that the NWO aren't globalists, its the way the right wing frames this narrative.

Globalism is international capitalism. All of the elites "right wing" "left wing" "centrist" are globalists. The right wing uses that term to mean exclusively "Liberal elites"
Ok. Fair enough.

But how do the loud incessant calls for rolling back international trade/globalism fit in with your theory? Because it looks like this is going to be a massive boon to nationalism - whether good or bad idk - and the elite as we typically define/view them rely on international trade and economics to survive. Build low, sell high.

Plus there is a massive worker backlash (against the bosses) brewing here just under the surface if any one is paying a lick of attention to that.. idk.

If I’m being entirely honest.. I don’t think the virus was even necessarily created by anyone. Historically we face a plague every 100 years give or take. I’m not sure why we would think that would have miraculously stopped in 1918.

But I think the planning for how to manipulate things once the next one hit has been going on for a very very long time. And we are seeing that now, the extent of which will not be clear for quite some time.
British elites handed small pox infected blankets to the Native Indians back in the 1700's. This is a historical fact.

During the bubonic plague (black death) armies catapaulted infected bodies into oppositon cities.

So these elites have been using disease as a weapon for a very long time. Doesn't necessarily mean they created those diseases back then, but they used them as a weapon.

Today they have the ability to create and manipulate diseases. They have bio weapons programs. Look up Fort Detrick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Detrick

Many experts are claiming that there is no way this Coronavirus Covid-19 can be natural. It is manmade.

Again if this caught them off guard, I would like you to explain the mass insider trading and CEO resignations.

This was all orchestrated, that much I know.