Coronavirus

So I am being cautious as if there is a deadly virus going around regardless. However, when looking at the data, over 99% of people who died of the virus in Italy it was reported at one time, had preexisting health conditions. Which means the virus essentially killed nobody. There was almost no cases of a healthy person dying from the virus (99% means there was a couple). It took down people that likely were already dying. The average age was 80 years old as well. People on average had 3 diseases when they died as well. This was data from 2 weeks ago but still.

Personally, I see this as nothing less than an all out initiation of the New World Order and their plans. Put people on lockdown for 18 months, feed them terrrifying news, cancel all other entertainment and activities, and when we come out we will have a fully traumatized population ready to do what they're told, which includes mandatory vaccines, digital chipping, everyone going on UBI because most peoples work has evaporated meaning the government can tell you what is and is not a good use of your funds and no hope to expand prosperity, government rationed food of laboratory meat and who knows what else.

Ivanka Trump greeting instagram saying we are waking up to "A Brave New World" freaks me out too. I've been reflecting a lot on that book. We are there people. That book's portrayal of dystopia is all but here. People having infertile sex for pleasure, drugged up, seeking pleasure over meaning, scientistic elites, destruction of religion, the populace themselves being the maintainers of the dystopia and not a police boot on the throat etc.

I haven't read all of this thread, but what are people thinking about this?

morita

Veteran
So I am being cautious as if there is a deadly virus going around regardless. However, when looking at the data, over 99% of people who died of the virus in Italy it was reported at one time, had preexisting health conditions. Which means the virus essentially killed nobody. There was almost no cases of a healthy person dying from the virus (99% means there was a couple). It took down people that likely were already dying. The average age was 80 years old as well. People on average had 3 diseases when they died as well. This was data from 2 weeks ago but still.
In other words, if people die it's inevitable. Yet we're all supposed to put our activities on hold and stay at home for several weeks...
Tbh I find it odd that a government that keeps poisoning our food and making profit off of us being ill is all of the sudden worried about our health...

Lisa

Superstar
Turning back to God until it ends or for good?

Most Americans Say Coronavirus Outbreak Has Impacted Their Lives
More than half have prayed for an end to the virus’s spread

I hope people are checking back at swprs.org. Data shows the virus is less deadly than the influenza season of the last 3 years.
"So, the question is, if we didn’t have a lockdown in 2017, and we didn’t have a lockdown in 2018, and we didn’t have a lockdown in 2019….why do we have a lockdown now? "

"A graphical analysis of the European monitoring data impressively shows that, irrespective of the measures taken, overall mortality throughout Europe remained in the normal range or below by March 25, and often significantly below the levels of previous years. Only in Italy (65+) was the overall mortality rate somewhat increased (probably for several reasons), but it was still below previous flu seasons."

"Depending on the country, the proportion of test-positive individuals is between 5 and 15%, which corresponds to the usual spread of corona viruses. Interestingly, these constant numerical values are not actively communicated (or even removed) by authorities and the media. Instead, exponential but irrelevant and misleading curves are shown without context."

"Authors of the German Risk Management Network RiskNET speak in a Covid19 analysis of a "blind fight“ as well as "insufficient data competence and data ethics“. Instead of more and more tests and measures a representative sample is necessary. The "sense and ratio“ of the measures must be critically questioned."

From Dr. Ioannidis:

1) In reporting the mortality rate (death/infected) discrepancies exist because of modeling based on small sample sizes. We have a small number representing the denominator (infected person). What we know is just the tip of the iceberg.

2)Infection mortality is much lower than 3.4%, and probably much lower than the Imperial College figure of .9%.

3) The best data we have of random sample populations is Iceland and a town in Italy with high infection rate, which showed a MR of .03 and near 1.0 (average influenza deaths).

4) Italy has a third of the ICU beds/population than the US.

5) More anxiety has been stirred than over other SARS outbreaks because of dramatic presentations early in the course of the pandemic.

6) If we had a meter counting all 60 million yearly deaths in the world, reporting each case, it would cause the same panic.
It was refreshing listening to this scientist as he seemed to be echoing what doctors who aren’t on MSM have noted about the virus. I found his responses to the excellent questions very well-balanced and informed based on what he considered “unbiased data”. Dr. Ioannidis even gave the WHO the benefit of the doubt, which was somewhat of a surprise to me, although, I understood his rationale.

Dr. Ioannidis stated that there should be more unbiased data available within two to three weeks so we’ll see what happens then as this interview was uploaded on March 26th. However, since there seems to be rumours of this “pandemic” lasting 18 weeks, it’s my assumption that there will be obvious fallout from the economic (and social) lockdown such as another recession, and perhaps (hopefully not) a depression in some corners of the world, and when people realize their livelihoods have been severely and adversely affected by it, governments will blame it on the “virus”.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar

At least hospitals are more equipped to sanitize and separate people.

Grocery stores aren't designed with freedom of movement, or personal spacing in mind. Nor can they possibly sanitize the billions of products getting moved from truck to warehouse to store.

It's like "Oh, thanks for risking your life so your boss can buy a new suit, here's a few more crumbs". Maybe that sounds too cynical, but I'm just sick of how we are so backward as a society. This pandemic has shown us clearly that we have cut off our own nuts.

I noticed some CEO's of major companies were taking pay cuts, and I just know the company I work for would never. I don't think of my employer as a company or corporation. I think of them as a cult of personality. Which is odd, because they all have the personalities of a slug.

wow

Veteran

Personally, I see this as nothing less than an all out initiation of the New World Order and their plans. Put people on lockdown for 18 months, feed them terrrifying news, cancel all other entertainment and activities, and when we come out we will have a fully traumatized population ready to do what they're told, which includes mandatory vaccines, digital chipping, everyone going on UBI because most peoples work has evaporated meaning the government can tell you what is and is not a good use of your funds and no hope to expand prosperity, government rationed food of laboratory meat and who knows what else.

Ivanka Trump greeting instagram saying we are waking up to "A Brave New World" freaks me out too. I've been reflecting a lot on that book. We are there people. That book's portrayal of dystopia is all but here. People having infertile sex for pleasure, drugged up, seeking pleasure over meaning, scientistic elites, destruction of religion, the populace themselves being the maintainers of the dystopia and not a police boot on the throat etc.

I haven't read all of this thread, but what are people thinking about this?
i also think this virus is to get old people away from this world, especially the boomer agenda theyre trying to push the youngsters and teenagers now, old people are considered "blind people" most of them are still homophobic,sexist, etc, and old people are still very strong in their faith in God and other traditional things, and they wanted to get rid of that old mindset and walk into a new one where everything is modern and everyone is acceptable.

Cintra

Star
i also think this virus is to get old people away from this world, especially the boomer agenda theyre trying to push the youngsters and teenagers now, old people are considered "blind people" most of them are still homophobic,sexist, etc, and old people are still very strong in their faith in God and other traditional things, and they wanted to get rid of that old mindset and walk into a new one where everything is modern and everyone is acceptable.
Everyone is acceptable?
Except for old people?

What fun!

Lisa

Superstar
This angle has been tried over and over...too bad people don’t listen to their elders..maybe make less mistakes? But..we all like to think we know it all and make our own mistakes.

The baby boomers developed a greater generational consciousness than previous generations. They sought to define and redefine their identities in numerous ways. The music of the day, especially rock and roll, reflected their desire to rebel against adult authority.

In other words, if people die it's inevitable. Yet we're all supposed to put our activities on hold and stay at home for several weeks...
Tbh I find it odd that a government that keeps poisoning our food and making profit off of us being ill is all of the sudden worried about our health...
Hahaha good point. Yeah ever since i heard that the flu kills 600k per year and I've always carried on without a thought about it...People die this is a part of life. But you watch the news and it makes you feel like you are literally the one on the brink of death along with all those around you.
Yes I think inciting the generations against each other is a way to corrode natural order in which traditions, beliefs, wisdom of the ages is not passed down. It is another way to gain top down control, where the elites of different establishment have control over people's consciousness and not the people themselves. It destroys the bonds between people meaning they will never amalgamate as a collective against the elite which are alien to the people

I thought it was interesting, if you watch the Event 201 simulation from the Gates corporation, when the event broke out most of the talk, most of the discussion, was centered about how to control what people thought about the event. They discussed the internet, shutting down what they call fake news, and so forth for hours. That was the priority in this so called world health simulation

Kais_1

Star

STAY HOME

S
H

=27 = W IN ARABIC ALPHABET

PROTECT THE NHS

P
T
N

=50 = NY OR YY OR NN

SAVE LIVES

=31=13 REVERSED

SO YOU HAVE

W NY M

AS ABOVE SO BELOW AND THE ANNUNAKI

OR

STAY HOME

7 8 = 15 = O

PROTECT THE NHS

4 8 =12 = L

SAVE LIVES

7 12 = 19 = S

=

SOL

LETS ALL WORSHIP THE SUN :)

Yeah I was originally one of those people (I have to say) that was kinda freaking out about this - was following news religiously since Dec even.

But yeah - just look at the Diamond Princess as your controlled case study. Like 10 deaths among 710 or so infected - that sounds close to 1% mortality rate and that’s a cruise line so not usually the youngest people as a whole on cruises. Probably not even a true sample of general public. And how healthy were those who died and did those who died also have underlying conditions?

Awoken2

Superstar

STAY HOME

S
H

=27 = W IN ARABIC ALPHABET

PROTECT THE NHS

P
T
N

=50 = NY OR YY OR NN

SAVE LIVES

=31=13 REVERSED

SO YOU HAVE

W NY M

AS ABOVE SO BELOW AND THE ANNUNAKI

OR

STAY HOME

7 8 = 15 = O

PROTECT THE NHS

4 8 =12 = L

SAVE LIVES

7 12 = 19 = S

=

SOL

LETS ALL WORSHIP THE SUN :)
I'm unsure as to what you are trying to ascertain here. Do we have to constantly go through the square root of a chicken type workings that you immerse yourself in.

All I'm saying is you don't have to do mad maths to work out bad people are in charge.

No offense.

Kais_1

Star
I'm unsure as to what you are trying to ascertain here. Do we have to constantly go through the square root of a chicken type workings that you immerse yourself in.

All I'm saying is you don't have to do mad maths to work out bad people are in charge.

No offense.
seems like you never read the post......

Lisa

Superstar
Hahaha good point. Yeah ever since i heard that the flu kills 600k per year and I've always carried on without a thought about it...People die this is a part of life. But you watch the news and it makes you feel like you are literally the one on the brink of death along with all those around you.

Yes I think inciting the generations against each other is a way to corrode natural order in which traditions, beliefs, wisdom of the ages is not passed down. It is another way to gain top down control, where the elites of different establishment have control over people's consciousness and not the people themselves. It destroys the bonds between people meaning they will never amalgamate as a collective against the elite which are alien to the people

I thought it was interesting, if you watch the Event 201 simulation from the Gates corporation, when the event broke out most of the talk, most of the discussion, was centered about how to control what people thought about the event. They discussed the internet, shutting down what they call fake news, and so forth for hours. That was the priority in this so called world health simulation
Ya, its easy to become paranoid if you read too much of the news and their spiel..but that’s what they do best.

1585758738772.jpeg

Awoken2

Superstar
Put that cheque book down Bojo!!!!

Close those vault doors Mr Trumpa Lumpa!!!!

Stop building emergency hospitals right now!!!! (unless your going to need them for a future event obviously)

Stop selling us all out right now!!!!

Even your own propaganda is now starting to turn into evidence against you!!!!

So one of two things must have happened to put us in the position we are in today. With this virus having such a high transmission rate our communities are now being systematically shut down to avoid this virus "spreading out of control"

Scenario 1 is that all the auto immune compromised people got together in a big social gathering and transmitted the virus amongst themselves before heading g back to their local communities, going into hospital, then dying.

Scenario 2 is that the virus has been passed on to the auto immune compromised people by asymptomatic carriers who "have no symptoms" that were just carrying on with their normal lives before these restrictions came in. In this instance the majority of the population would be infected in a relatively short period of time as you couldn't differentiate between an infected person or uninfected person unless they had a test.

Which of these scenarios would you consider to be more likely?

Here in the UK we are now having daily announcements from politicians stood behind podiums with the words Save Our NHS Stay At Home.

According to Trump Bojo has been on the phone begging him for ventilators and Trump has got some extra to help us out. .... well fancy that!

I get a feeling our NHS will need saving by the USA soon. Just wait until our health workers start suing their employers for Health and Safety failings through inadequate provisions of PPE.

Then they can make it look like it was greedy employees who cost this country our free NHS.

Quite a neat little trick really.:rolleyes:
Hey and I don't even own a crystal ball. Can't believe I had to go back 18 pages to find this.

Anyway, it looks like the shake down is well and truly on.

More on the anti-China propaganda

this is to document what appears to me to be the entire Right Wing Propaganda network intent on starting war with China

from Wikipedia conspiracy theories about Corona. I want to note that they are attacking both ideas that the virus is a "chinese bio weapon" and an "american bioweapon"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_related_to_the_2019–20_coronavirus_pandemic

1. Jan 24, Washington Times: Coronavirus is part of a Chinese bio weapons program based in Wuhan Institute of Virology. Now I believe the WIV is what many have claimed was a "bioweapons lab" based in Wuhan, and claimed was the origin of the virus. Apparently the WIV is not a bioweapons lab but a research facility. Washington Times is a newspaper that was founded by Council for National Policy member and mega funder Reverand Sung Moon of the Mooney cult. Washington Times features many CNP operatives as journalists and pushes pro-Trump/ CNP narratives and propaganda.

2. Jan 29, Zero Hedge: a scientist at Wuhan Institute of Virology created Covid-19. Zero Hedge doxxed this scientist. ZH I have found to be a website that pushes plenty of pro-Trump disinformation, while at the same time also being critical of Trump at certain times in an attempt to appear objective. Overall they are there to support Trump narratives IMO.

3. Feb, Tom Cotton: Corona virus is a Chinese bio weapon. Cotton is a Republican senator, who has one of the most hawkish foreign policies. He is extremely anti Iran and anti China. Later in March said he would "Hold CHina accountable for what they had done"

4. Rush Limbaugh: Coronavirus is a "chi-com" bioweapon, used to bring down Donald Trump. Limbaugh is also supposedly a member of the Council for National Policy, but he is for sure a rabid Trump supporter and a part of the right wing propaganda network.

5. Josh Bernstein: Democratic party and "medical deep state" working with China to release Corona and take down Trump. Bernstein is a right wing talk show host, and contributor to Breitbart News and Newsmax (both run by CNP)

6. Jerry Falwell Jr: China and North Korea created corona virus, Democrats using situation to bring down Trump. Falwell of course the son of Falwell Sr. Council for National Policy member, and Trump sycophant.

7. Tim Pool: China is intentionally trying to kill people around the world with Coronavirus. Tim Pool is a youtube fraud who claims to be a "liberal" yet does nothing but push pro-Trump propaganda.

8. Donald Trump: virus is the "china" virus, it originated in China. Despite many so called experts claiming the virus originated in China, the head of the CDC admitted that many Americans who died of the flu in late 2019 have tested positive for Corona, despite evidence the virus has been around longer than claimed, and despite different strains and different origins outside of China.

9. Alex Jones: virus is a Chinese bio weapon and along with the "deep state" they want to bring down Trump. AJ of course a long time CNP and Zionist shill, and pro-Trump propagandist.

10. Tucker Carlson: World Health Organization is sucking up to China. Coronavirus likely came from research facilities in Wuhan according to Chinese paper. TC of course another Trump propagandist and his website Daily Caller is funded by CNP member Foster Freiss.

11. Mike Adams: China released virus as bio weapon to target the US. Adams has been a long Trump propagandist and has always pushed far right wing narratives.

12. Mike Pompeo: virus originated in China. China, Iran, Russia engaged in disinfo campaign to blame us. MP is the hawkish secretary of state under Trump with a clear anti- China and anti-Iran agenda.

13. Gateway Pundit: MSM and Hillary Clinton pushing Chinese communist propaganda to attack Trump. Gateway Pundit is a pro-zionist, pro-Trump propaganda outfit.

14. Epoch Times: calls Coronavirus "the Communist Chinese Virus" whenever referring to Covid-19, on their entire site. Epoch times is an anti-China, pro-Trump media, which was started by Falun Gong Chinese who are anti-Chinese government.

15. Steve Bannon: China is responsible for virus. He also defended senator Cotton's claim that it was a Chinese bio weapon. Bannon a CNP member, and pro-Trump propagandist has pushed the anti-China agenda for a while, even defending the Uhguyr muslims against China, even though he has lead the "war on islam" (except when the muslims are against China of course) He started this website in response to the "china virus"

https://pandemic.warroom.org/

For those with eyes to see they are clearly trying to condition people for war with China. It is the same right wing network that has been targeting China aggressively since Trump was elected.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
It was refreshing listening to this scientist as he seemed to be echoing what doctors who aren’t on MSM have noted about the virus. I found his responses to the excellent questions very well-balanced and informed based on what he considered “unbiased data”. Dr. Ioannidis even gave the WHO the benefit of the doubt, which was somewhat of a surprise to me, although, I understood his rationale.

Dr. Ioannidis stated that there should be more unbiased data available within two to three weeks so we’ll see what happens then as this interview took place on March 26th. However, since there seems to be rumours of this “pandemic” lasting 18 weeks, it’s my assumption that there will be obvious fallout from the economic (and social) lockdown such as another recession, and perhaps (hopefully not) a depression in some corners of the world, and when people realize their livelihoods have been severely and adversely affected by it, governments will blame it on the “virus”.
im very confused by this comment and others about the msm saying this is deadly. If anything, the msm has been echoing what you are saying here.

this is from February, but it is a major news network saying that there is nothing more significant about coronavirus than the flu.

“This flu season alone has sickened at least 19 million across the U.S. and led to 10,000 deaths and 180,000 hospitalizations.”

It is old but it includes the flu numbers for comparison as a way of justifying completely minimizing the coronavirus. I am still at a loss to find these msm articles that are blowing this out of proportion unnecessarily.

for comparison, you know that we have about 200,000 cases of coronavirus in the us and over 4000 deaths right?

im sorry, but I don’t need a doctor or a news report to understand what these numbers mean in comparison to the numbers given for the flu.

all I need are accurate numbers. These studies by non msm doctors that are forming conclusions are using China’s data. I think chinas data is minimizing something more serious.

we won’t have real numbers for coronavirus until the season ends. So I still don’t think people should panic over this. There could end up being more recovered patients by then. Although at the moment 10,000 deaths to 19 million cases of flu is a little less concerning that 200,000 cases to 4,000 deaths.

we already could have the same number of death before we would reach a million cases. That is something to be a little more concerned about.

As of right now, the msm seems to be reporting this the same way a cigarette company acknowledges that their product is bad for you. so I would be careful with these reports minimizing this thing. That was the way the msm was reporting this. This is the msm original message that really only seems to have changed by a degree.