Coronavirus

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I'm surprised to see so many jumping on the social distancing bandwagon. Like wow, that became the new normal quickly.

In a way, this is what our civilization needs to wake the ef up. It's just a question of how we move forward after this is all over. Or how we regress backward after it's over. Now I know that the cost is a big concern for people. But I'm about to try to explain why we should pay any cost, and hopefully not sound like a cold-hearted S.O.B while I do it.

If you kill 1 person and save 1,000 isn't that the higher moral choice, rather than letting 1001 people die? Either way, I'm just trying to see the big picture, like we may end up saving millions if we get our shit together in regards to healthcare. Of course, It's still all up in the air at this point.

justjess

Superstar
I'm surprised to see so many jumping on the social distancing bandwagon. Like wow, that became the new normal quickly.

In a way, this is what our civilization needs to wake the ef up. It's just a question of how we move forward after this is all over. Or how we regress backward after it's over. Now I know that the cost is a big concern for people. But I'm about to try to explain why we should pay any cost, and hopefully not sound like a cold-hearted S.O.B while I do it.

If you kill 1 person and save 1,000 isn't that the higher moral choice, rather than letting 1001 people die? Either way, I'm just trying to see the big picture, like we may end up saving millions if we get our shit together in regards to healthcare. Of course, It's still all up in the air at this point.
I didn’t like most people very much to begin with. Asking me to stay away from them.. no problem. It’s sucks being cooped up in the house and I miss going to work but once it gets warmer, no biggie cuz I can hang in my yard and I enjoy that.

Consequences need to be pretty dire to work as deterrents. They need to be highly aversive, immediate and guaranteed, which is a hard combo to pull off. When we are taking about being asymptomatic for weeks that means everyone is believing they are infected from the moment they break protocol until proven otherwise weeks later (immediacy). That’s a pretty clever and powerful motivator.

As for the guaranteed part if you look at areas with higher levels of infection the compliance has been mostly higher too - that’s because exposure is more “guaranteed”.

You can look at the demographic differences to see this in play as well - younger people who’ve been told they will mostly be fine are breaking those guidelines more then middle aged people and alternatively the elderly in many cases are less compliant as well because the punishment (death) isn’t as aversive to them as it is for someone in middle age with a lot of potential years ahead of them and kids they need to care for.

Consequences are ridiculously difficult to implement to actually change behavior generally. This though, is like a perfect storm from a psychological/behavioral point of view. Add in a bunch of unemployment and stimulus checks (positive reinforcement) and you could almost forget the White House fired its behavioral health unit around the same time as it axed the pandemic response team...

(Obviously they aren’t really the ones behind the wheel here)

Maes17

Superstar

Yeah it’s a weird situation

Maes17

Superstar
I didn’t like most people very much to begin with. Asking me to stay away from them.. no problem. It’s sucks being cooped up in the house and I miss going to work but once it gets warmer, no biggie cuz I can hang in my yard and I enjoy that.

Consequences need to be pretty dire to work as deterrents. They need to be highly aversive, immediate and guaranteed, which is a hard combo to pull off. When we are taking about being asymptomatic for weeks that means everyone is believing they are infected from the moment they break protocol until proven otherwise weeks later (immediacy). That’s a pretty clever and powerful motivator.

As for the guaranteed part if you look at areas with higher levels of infection the compliance has been mostly higher too - that’s because exposure is more “guaranteed”.

You can look at the demographic differences to see this in play as well - younger people who’ve been told they will mostly be fine are breaking those guidelines more then middle aged people and alternatively the elderly in many cases are less compliant as well because the punishment (death) isn’t as aversive to them as it is for someone in middle age with a lot of potential years ahead of them and kids they need to care for.

Consequences are ridiculously difficult to implement to actually change behavior generally. This though, is like a perfect storm from a psychological/behavioral point of view. Add in a bunch of unemployment and stimulus checks (positive reinforcement) and you could almost forget the White House fired its behavioral health unit around the same time as it axed the pandemic response team...

(Obviously they aren’t really the ones behind the wheel here)
Now that I’m back at work. Getting away from the house is ok. For the longest time I was working 6 days a week. So being quarintined was a much needed break.

The wife is happy too cause we didn’t have an excuse to be tired. Having dinners as a family, doing stuff with our son whether it was some type of school work, chores etc. We’re making the most of our situation. My only complaint is I cannot do the cuddling. Don’t know why the wife or my son like to cuddle up on me, but my left shoulder is aching.

The teenagers around my area have been following procedures. NM has rising cases but not blowing up

justjess

Superstar
Now that I’m back at work. Getting away from the house is ok. For the longest time I was working 6 days a week. So being quarintined was a much needed break.

The wife is happy too cause we didn’t have an excuse to be tired. Having dinners as a family, doing stuff with our son whether it was some type of school work, chores etc. We’re making the most of our situation. My only complaint is I cannot do the cuddling. Don’t know why the wife or my son like to cuddle up on me, but my left shoulder is aching.

The teenagers around my area have been following procedures. NM has rising cases but not blowing up
Lol.. they must just love you very much!

The teenagers here have finally gotten on board after my town closed the parks. It’s inching closer and I think they’re starting to get it. But I can’t really blame them when for weeks they were being told they’d be fine even if they got it. Our brains work in very specific ways - especially teenage brains. I’m blaming the parents now truly.

They had to take down the basketball hoops in nyc cuz the kids weren’t listening. Spring break was still a major event throughout the country.. these things are concerning. But again, understandable behaviorally for that age group.

rainerann

Star
View attachment 34300

Just watched the latest WH press conference about the virus in the US. This chart shows the projected deaths from the virus. No matter which model is followed, I think it's interesting that the curve reaches its apex around the middle of April. (Its only an estimation so these numbers are possinly off by a few days) VC has mentioned that April is a time of human sacrifice. We know this is probably a bioweapon that got released...I just thought that was an interesting coincidence and worth pointing out. It might not mean anything but makes me wonder if the pandemic was an on purpose depopulation thing.
I am a supporter of victims of ritual abuse, so I appreciate that this post demonstrates that you would also support victims.

however, the reason they are anticipating a peak in April is because that is when most of the tests in the us will have come back and hopefully will peak from the period prior to the shelter in place orders. There going to keep going up because we are increasing the number of tests right now.

But they will hopefully peak within the next couple of weeks and start to level off after this. I doubt it has anything to do with a ritual. to perform a ritual, you have to have more control over a situation. There is no way to control a situation like this in order to use it as a ritual

Vulpesrex

Rookie
The US may peak in April, but what about the other parts of the world? Just spitballing here, but to be a deliberate sacrifice, wouldn’t the deaths have to be coordinated so the global peak is at a certain time?
I thought about that after I posted it and we'd have to see a similar chart to the projected cases for all the states(they showed that on a different slide but I didn't screenshot it) but for the countries around the world to be able to answer that question or just wait and see if that's what ends up happening.

I have seen a concerted effort by the usual suspects to blame this all on China. I am beginning to believe that this Coronavirus is simply the first stage in what will be a number of major events.

Certain propagandists are even claiming the CDC, the mainstream media, and others are "working for China" "selling out for the money" and "pushing Chinese propaganda"

guys like Tim Tool and Alex Jones are pushing the angle that China is intentionally sending faulty equipment to italy and Europe. I find that a suspicious accusation. After China stepped in to help Italy after the EU told them they were on their own, now the EU are claiming faulty equipment was sent. I suspect this is all a propaganda war, and a demonizing of China. I could be wrong but that is what I am sensing.

I think they are prepping people for war with China, and of course Iran, possibly Russia as well.

Remember that government officials in China, Iran, and Russia have all blamed the US for creating this biological weapon. The US turns around and blames China, and now we are starting to see certain propagandists claim this is a biological attack directed by China on the US.

The first 2 major countries to be hit were China and Iran (what a coincidence) with senior members of the Iranian parliament just so happened to be hit. We have doctors in Iraq claiming that the US embassy was sending Covid 19 infected hats to people.

This is going to be a horrible year I'm afraid, they probably tried to kick start world war and lock down with the assasination of Soleimani, when that failed, was this possibly plan B, or was this simply the next step to get China involved directly in this whole game.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Lol.. they must just love you very much!

The teenagers here have finally gotten on board after my town closed the parks. It’s inching closer and I think they’re starting to get it. But I can’t really blame them when for weeks they were being told they’d be fine even if they got it. Our brains work in very specific ways - especially teenage brains. I’m blaming the parents now truly.

They had to take down the basketball hoops in nyc cuz the kids weren’t listening. Spring break was still a major event throughout the country.. these things are concerning. But again, understandable behaviorally for that age group.
Yeah. They do

I feel bad for the youngsters that get together to play basketball etc. It’s hard to stay in.

I have seen a concerted effort by the usual suspects to blame this all on China. I am beginning to believe that this Coronavirus is simply the first stage in what will be a number of major events.

Certain propagandists are even claiming the CDC, the mainstream media, and others are "working for China" "selling out for the money" and "pushing Chinese propaganda"

guys like Tim Tool and Alex Jones are pushing the angle that China is intentionally sending faulty equipment to italy and Europe. I find that a suspicious accusation. After China stepped in to help Italy after the EU told them they were on their own, now the EU are claiming faulty equipment was sent. I suspect this is all a propaganda war, and a demonizing of China. I could be wrong but that is what I am sensing.

I think they are prepping people for war with China, and of course Iran, possibly Russia as well.

Remember that government officials in China, Iran, and Russia have all blamed the US for creating this biological weapon. The US turns around and blames China, and now we are starting to see certain propagandists claim this is a biological attack directed by China on the US.

The first 2 major countries to be hit were China and Iran (what a coincidence) with senior members of the Iranian parliament just so happened to be hit. We have doctors in Iraq claiming that the US embassy was sending Covid 19 infected hats to people.

This is going to be a horrible year I'm afraid, they probably tried to kick start world war and lock down with the assasination of Soleimani, when that failed, was this possibly plan B, or was this simply the next step to get China involved directly in this whole game.
Hm, interesting. You know, if this virus passes- or at least somewhat by July or later, we will probably go back right to the problems concerning USA and Iran. Then, because of this problem, people may trust Trump since he claimed he killed Irans commander because supposedly he would threaten USA had he not died, so people may remember that, trust Trump, and he may be re-elected. It's either that, or another theory is, Trump might die.

Iran/China/Russia may send missiles over here in the US somewhere near the white house and he may or may not die. Some people think he'll just get shot. I don't know, all I know is apparently, that may be true because if you pay attention to his behavior, he looks sad, uncertain, sometimes emotionless, sick, and yet content.

Well either way, although everything seems like hell right now, I suspect the fire will REALLY be catching by the end of the year.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Italy that's been all over the papers as a big time catastrophy and PANIC PANIC PANIC, had 683 deaths
They had 683 deaths in one day. The current total is 12,428 deceased RIP.

Last edited:
I have no idea where you are getting your numbers. From a Newsweek article today.

"The virus, which was first reported in Wuhan, a city in China's Hubei province, has spread to more than 803,300 people across 178 countries and regions, with over 82,200 cases reported in China, while the U.S. has the most cases in the world, with more than 164,700 infections, as of Tuesday.

More than 172,600 people have recovered from infection, including nearly 90 percent of China's patients and nearly 6,000 in the U.S., while over 39,000 people have died. Beijing says the outbreak has been largely contained in China, with more cases reported outside the country than within."

Right now, there is about 7.8 billion people in the world. So I round the number of cases to 800,000 and 1 in every ten thousand people is positive for coronavirus right now.

I round the number of recovered to 160,000 and compare this with 40,000 who have passed, which shows there is currently a 75% chance of recovery and a 25% chance of death. However, that is included China's numbers which I don't trust. However, this is also not a final conclusion because there are still 600,000 more people who are currently positive and we are waiting to see what happens outside of China with a lot of these people. Then, we will have a better idea of what's going on.

So it is still not a reason to panic, but it is also not a scam. It is also demonstrably contagious because in some cases, over 10% of the positive cases are healthcare workers exposed to it. Therefore, it is just as irresponsible to say this is a scam as it is to incite panic over it.

It can be very hard to wait and see how this plays out, but that is what we have to do.

we are being made to feel like getting it is a death sentence though. i dont know what to believe really.