Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
I would not want to be ya!^ Sorry, I couldn't resist. This is not drama, so just let me fly off into the night, LOL It has something to do with doxing attempts. You see, I have friends in other circles:) I seriously wish all well and I will still read some of VC's stuff. BTW, wish you well Lisa, but I will not miss you:) Just move on with posting people and help one another through some of the most interesting time we will ever witness.
O ya...those circles you can’t talk anything about but hint at all the time? Sure...I remember those. ;)

rainerann

Star
My thoughts on the lock down are that it isn’t sustainable as a preventative method, depending on the country. Countries that can afford to give handouts to their citizens can drag this on for a really long time. Those that can’t would simply have to re-open for business otherwise, without employment/handouts, those sitting governments risk social unrest and toppling/overthrow. Those that can't could also be accused of spurring the spread if there is another wave after this.

One possible reason for China’s under-reporting NOW could be that the authorities have already gotten what they wanted (draconian measures) out of the situation and they just want to re-open for business. On the other hand, many western governments haven’t yet pushed through their “Patriot Acts” (so to speak), so obviously this is going to drag for a while with increasing numbers until the draconian legislation is pushed through.

Have you seen this paper by Fauci & Co? It was in the video @Vixy posted on the last page.

In their Journal article, Li and colleagues provide a detailed clinical and epidemiologic description of the first 425 cases reported in the epicenter of the outbreak: the city of Wuhan in Hubei province, China. Although this information is critical in informing the appropriate response to this outbreak, as the authors point out, the study faces the limitation associated with reporting in real time the evolution of an emerging pathogen in its earliest stages. Nonetheless, a degree of clarity is emerging from this report. The median age of the patients was 59 years, with higher morbidity and mortality among the elderly and among those with coexisting conditions (similar to the situation with influenza); 56% of the patients were male. Of note, there were no cases in children younger than 15 years of age. Either children are less likely to become infected, which would have important epidemiologic implications, or their symptoms were so mild that their infection escaped detection, which has implications for the size of the denominator of total community infections.

On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

See also @Orwell's mentor's post here.And yet a lockdown is still in effect.
Status of COVID-19
As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

On the very same page under: Classification of HCIDs

-airborne HCIDs are spread by respiratory droplets or aerosol transmission, in addition to contact routes of transmission
this is based off of a study done in china? Did you see the numbers in the article that I posted? I think the article is minimizing this but we will see soon enough. The number are just not being grossly exaggerated in the media already. There is a lot of exaggerating on both sides and a shelter in place is not the end of the world or the first time something like this has happened.

there are laws in place for quarantine because there were things like small pox. We have not had a situation like this in years because we are all vaccinated from a lot of the diseases that cause rapid deaths. It may be a little excessive in comparison, but there is way too much speculation over why, that sounds ridiculous to me a lot of the time. we are part of generations who have never had to experience something like this. Maybe we look a little stupid trying by comparison, but I think that research is minimizing something that should be taken more seriously even if we don’t shut down with its next wave.

rainerann

Star

We have been a very lucky couple of generations. Many of us could otherwise be dead already if it were 1773.

CBS taking down the footage from SKY news and apologizing is also an encouraging demonstration of the authority the public still has. They wouldn't have taken it down if they didn't have to care about what the public thinks. The public is still not the victim that we can sometimes make ourselves out to be.

I also don't take my opinion 100% from the mainstream media in a situation like this. I work in a United States hospital. We are directly informed of positive cases that are submitted and anonymized in media reports of positive cases. So I have spent a lot of time thinking about this because I could basically be walking into a burning building every day and bringing some crap home to my kids.

That isn't because I exaggerate over this when it is not something to worry about. I have no reason to exaggerate. I have worn n95 masks because I was working with patients were positive for TB. I have been around e. coli, MRSA, VRE all while my children were still babies.

I have been sufficiently broken in as far as my concern about working within an environment containing things like this and then having to go home after work to my children for many years. I realize that it is very likely this will never end up being something like small pox, thank goodness. That doesn't mean I don't think there is anything wrong with us watching how this spreads under a microscope like we are basically doing.

No one is going to start tapping our phone lines to violate privacy if this whole thing starts going declining by May. We still live in America with a congress that takes forever to do things sometimes. There is no way to promote that this is more serious on a national scale longer than May or June if it is not leaning in that direction. There are too many people involved in this situation who work in healthcare because they are nice caring people who want to help others for something like this to be possible.

People need more patience. It is still really early to start forming conclusions about these things.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
There is no hope for some. I have tried to contribute here in a healthy way but considering the lengths, some will go to, I have requested that all my posing history and username be removed as I will no longer post in the forums. You can cue up the bye Felicia posts now.

Life is too short. It is precious and I am choosing to live it elsewhere. I wish all whom I have had relationships with well in all of life endeavors and that you find the truth.
To quote yourself, Zonie "Don't go, man!" :( You're one of a small click very intelligent on here.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star

Things get fishier by the minute. If its nt the virus killing people then wth is it? Cant be 5G since Japans has 6G for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

People wearing face masks wait for a subway train on the first day the city's subway services resumed following the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in Wuhan of Hubei province, on March 28, 2020. REUTERS/Aly Song

The move is part of Beijing's choreographed campaign to mark a turning point in China's fight against the deadly virus, which has spread around much of the world and has infected over 732,000 people as of Monday morning. Of those, 34,686 people have died.

URN DELIVERIES IN WUHAN RAISE QUESTIONS ABOUT CHINA'S ACTUAL CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL

Despite China's propaganda pushers being all smiles for the international community, residents told Radio Free Asia that Beijing's claims that there were only 2,500 deaths in Wuhan is far from reality.

For more than a week, seven large funeral homes that serve Wuhan have been handing out the cremated remains of about 500 people to their families every day. When added, the figure puts the official number the Chinese government has claimed into question.

"It can't be right ... because the incinerators have been working round the clock, so how can so few people have died," said Zhang, a Wuhan resident who only gave Radio Free Asia his last name. "They started distributing ashes and starting interment ceremonies on Monday."

-----------------------------------------------

Yeah and in Italy that's been all over the papers as a big time catastrophy and PANIC PANIC PANIC, had 683 deaths and for a population of 60 millions, that's 0,001% dead. It's nothing!

This is a scam from start to finish!

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
It's a bad audio but all I can say is, the words you can't hear don't matter, the words you do hear should matter very much.
That’s what people like to do anyway...hear only what they want to hear..;)

Lisa

Superstar
And life goes on...

Hope she doesn't burst my bubble!' Man who asked his neighbor out using a DRONE takes the lucky lady on a socially-distanced date while dressed in a giant inflatable ball
  • New York photographer Jeremy Cohen, 28, flew his number to the mystery girl
  • Pair arranged socially-distant dinner date; him on his balcony and her on rooftop
  • 'I can't believe this actually worked and yes this is a real story,' he said on Twitter
  • He recently asked Tori to meet him outside, where he was waiting in the bubble
  • New viral video shows pair walking street with Cohen inside the inflatable ball
  • 'I needed to see her, but I also wanted to respect we should be social-distancing'

No matter what happens in the end times...Jesus assures us that people will be eating, drinking and marrying...life always goes on.

Cintra

Star
And life goes on...

Hope she doesn't burst my bubble!' Man who asked his neighbor out using a DRONE takes the lucky lady on a socially-distanced date while dressed in a giant inflatable ball
  • New York photographer Jeremy Cohen, 28, flew his number to the mystery girl
  • Pair arranged socially-distant dinner date; him on his balcony and her on rooftop
  • 'I can't believe this actually worked and yes this is a real story,' he said on Twitter
  • He recently asked Tori to meet him outside, where he was waiting in the bubble
  • New viral video shows pair walking street with Cohen inside the inflatable ball
  • 'I needed to see her, but I also wanted to respect we should be social-distancing'

No matter what happens in the end times...Jesus assures us that people will be eating, drinking and marrying...life always goes on.
Good luck to them!

Vulpesrex

Rookie
Screenshot_20200331-174905_Chrome.jpg

Just watched the latest WH press conference about the virus in the US. This chart shows the projected deaths from the virus. No matter which model is followed, I think it's interesting that the curve reaches its apex around the middle of April. (Its only an estimation so these numbers are possinly off by a few days) VC has mentioned that April is a time of human sacrifice. We know this is probably a bioweapon that got released...I just thought that was an interesting coincidence and worth pointing out. It might not mean anything but makes me wonder if the pandemic was an on purpose depopulation thing.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
View attachment 34300

Just watched the latest WH press conference about the virus in the US. This chart shows the projected deaths from the virus. No matter which model is followed, I think it's interesting that the curve reaches its apex around the middle of April. (Its only an estimation so these numbers are possinly off by a few days) VC has mentioned that April is a time of human sacrifice. We know this is probably a bioweapon that got released...I just thought that was an interesting coincidence and worth pointing out. It might not mean anything but makes me wonder if the pandemic was an on purpose depopulation thing.
Nice catch! There are no coincidences.

Dalit

Star
Funny true story which happened today.

Went to the grocery store and wore the dental/dust mask. Did get a weird look. The cashier was friendly and asked how I was doing. I said "I'm not sick, just scared since I work with doctors". He said, "I'm not worried. I'm 21 and my brain isn't fully formed yet." :p

Thunderian

Superstar
View attachment 34300

The US may peak in April, but what about the other parts of the world? Just spitballing here, but to be a deliberate sacrifice, wouldn’t the deaths have to be coordinated so the global peak is at a certain time?

Cintra

Star
The US may peak in April, but what about the other parts of the world? Just spitballing here, but to be a deliberate sacrifice, wouldn’t the deaths have to be coordinated so the global peak is at a certain time?
Maybe that's when the bombs start falling.