Coronavirus

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Well I can't seem to find tinned potatoes anywhere, so potato crisps are the next best thing (the clue is in the name).. :p
I can get bags of chips and even small bags of potatoes but they tend to go bad quickly, for example creepy little shoots have started sprouting from my bagged taters after only a week and i ain't eating them now.
I've leant my lesson, it's tinned food for me from now on because it lasts for years.
As for bread, that don't last long either, you get hideous green patches of mould on it but we can live without it, how about it JC?-
"Man shall not live by bread alone" (Matt 4:4)
:Dtenor.gif :D

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I had to go buy stuff for the new puppy.. bed, bowls, toys etc. so we went to Walmart. I haven’t really left this house in two weeks except to run to the little store or the gas station down the street. The amount of people at Walmart shocked me. It was super crowded considering the county it’s in is under a stay at home order especially.

In other news.. apparantly the federal government has been sending 100% of the supplies that red and purple states request, and only a fraction of the supplies requested by blue states.. and some of those are broken (see California).

In today’s press conference - if you can call it that since he refused to answer any questions - the president asked why states aren’t just sterilizing and reusing the masks. A day or so ago he pledged to send American made supplies to other countries. This is absolutely insane.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.. I’m becoming convinced this is going to be used to slaughter liberal state citizens through purposeful negligence.

Thunderian

Superstar
In other news.. apparantly the federal government has been sending 100% of the supplies that red and purple states request, and only a fraction of the supplies requested by blue states.. and some of those are broken (see California).
Do you have a link to a credible story on this?

justjess

Superstar
Do you have a link to a credible story on this?

For what it’s worth @Thunderian I was truly hoping I was wrong about this man, for everyone’s sake. I’m not sitting here happy or gloating about this. I’m worried.

Cintra

Star
I had to go buy stuff for the new puppy.. bed, bowls, toys etc. so we went to Walmart. I haven’t really left this house in two weeks except to run to the little store or the gas station down the street. The amount of people at Walmart shocked me. It was super crowded considering the county it’s in is under a stay at home order especially.

In today’s press conference - if you can call it that since he refused to answer any questions - the president asked why states aren’t just sterilizing and reusing the masks. A day or so ago he pledged to send American made supplies to other countries. This is absolutely insane.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.. I’m becoming convinced this is going to be used to slaughter liberal state citizens through purposeful negligence.
You got your puppy?!?
Yay!!!!

What sort? name? puppy stuff?

The Zone

Star

I think maybe you burned one laced with something if you really think they are JUST targeting liberals. Do not blow it at the puppy, LOL. Wait!!! Did you say his name was Truman? Wasn't he the president who made Israel a state? :)

justjess

Superstar
I think maybe you burned one laced with something if you really think they are JUST targeting liberals. Do not blow it at the puppy, LOL.
Sorry. I dont smoke. I deal with data, numbers. That’s what they show right now. I wish they showed something different but they don’t.

I also don’t think THEY are just targeting liberals. But with an election coming up this recent issue does seem to be SOMEONE or someone’s taking advantage by 1) outbidding state governments on needed supplies after telling them to buy their own and 2) distributing them to places based on party affiliation/loyalty rather then need.

Dalit

Star

Wore a mask (one of those for dust/allergies that breaks easily) when shopping today. Got looked at weird maybe, but don't really care. Taking no chances with myself for my loved ones. Plus, have looked weird over the years before and survived. :)