Coronavirus

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

"Now in darkness world stops turning...Ashes where the bodies burning..."
giphy (18).gif

Cintra

Star
Here's a pic of the current state of play regarding my kitchen, I live alone so I've got enough food and drink to last me for months.
I go out every couple of days to add more to it from different shops, a little bit from here, a little bit from there so I don't get funny looks from the security guards.
Hopefully the water workers will keep it coming out of my tap for a long time yet, but I've begun filling empty bottles with water as back up.
Likewise, if the electricity ever goes off I've got torches and spare batteries, plus two wind-up torches which don't need batts.
I've also got a radio and a wind-up radio to stay in touch with the world.
i shall also make sure I don't boast about it all to neighbours in case they come knocking my door to beg off me if things get really bad, although i'd be happy to let Vixy in anytime.. :)

Did you know that 'vulnerable people' like you and me can get government food deliveries? So you don't endanger yourself going out?
Fresh stuff too, I think.

I haven't applyed for it because I am not alone and am currently healthy and well supplied, but I am sure you would qualify for the aid.

Thunderian

Superstar
Now he is blaming China for "downplaying" corona when that's what TRUMP has been doing since the beginning.
Yes, when he shut off travel from China in January the Democrats were almost too busy impeaching him to call him a racist for it.

"Now in darkness world stops turning...Ashes where the bodies burning..."
View attachment 34235
How, pray tell, would indefinitely suspending environmental protection laws HELP with the "outbreak"? I would think it would exacerbate the issue with not having clean water, air, etc.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Natural news is utter garbage.Mike Adam's who runs the site was the one who said that Trump should use Rex84 type measures to lock up and detain "liberals" and even strip them of their citizenship.
Now he is blaming China for "downplaying" corona when that's what TRUMP has been doing since the beginning. Calling it "communist propaganda" No that came from the mouth of the orange clown. What a joke.
I'm assumong you're Canadian, and Imma overlook that ;) , but you are on a quasi-conspiracy site where EVERYONE CAN HAVE THEIR SAY. Even you. Don't like Mike Adams or Natural News? HAVE YOUR SAY! But he gets to have his too. As has been stated many times before, posting, like retweeting, is not necessarily an endorsement. It's just to show the MANY MANY different views that are out there. That is all. I think Alex Jones is a huge disinfo shill and he blames everything on "THE CHICOMS!" Let him. I don't agree with a damn thing he says, but our parents and grandparents went halfway around the world and died so he could say it. Can't have it both ways. And fyi, the colleges are obviously a deep root in the "cultural bolshevism" that's been on display the last couple of years AND Mike Adams had some of the best acoustic evidence I've seen and heard on why that thing in Sin City just wasn't right. And China has been bs'ing the numbers from the start. You don't need 40 burner trucks in Wuhan cause 2000 people died. Black rain on Japan, anyone?

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
How, pray tell, would indefinitely suspending environmental protection laws HELP with the "outbreak"? I would think it would exacerbate the issue with not having clean water, air, etc.
Apparently, this order means that the EPA will not enforce environmental regulations for a period of time. During this time, companies are instructed to continue following guidelines as much as possible, as long as following them doesn’t interfere with Covid-19 related activities, whether they are personal safety measures or production demands.

Companies are instructed to report what regulations they are not following, and what the Covid-19 related reason is for their actions.

It doesn’t look like it’s a ticket to pollute. It seems to be about safety first, and streamlining production during this (alleged) health crisis.

Cintra

Star
.....probably bringing in more crisps for Tidal.....and bread.
Cheese and onion though!!! Nice!
Have 'em in a sandwich!

Did you see the pictures of all the food that got thrown away after people did panic buying and hoarding?
Can you believe people would buy all that stuff with no way of keeping it fresh?

*shakes head in bafflement*

Apparently, this order means that the EPA will not enforce environmental regulations for a period of time. During this time, companies are instructed to continue following guidelines as much as possible, as long as following them doesn’t interfere with Covid-19 related activities, whether they are personal safety measures or production demands.

Companies are instructed to report what regulations they are not following, and what the Covid-19 related reason is for their actions.

It doesn’t look like it’s a ticket to pollute. It seems to be about safety first, and streamlining production during this (alleged) health crisis.
Then why suspend them in the first place? Doing so, gives companies the opportunity to do just that, pollute.

Tidal

Star
Planes.......probably bringing in more crisps for Tidal.....and bread.

Well I can't seem to find tinned potatoes anywhere, so potato crisps are the next best thing (the clue is in the name).. :p
I can get bags of chips and even small bags of potatoes but they tend to go bad quickly, for example creepy little shoots have started sprouting from my bagged taters after only a week and i ain't eating them now.
I've leant my lesson, it's tinned food for me from now on because it lasts for years.
As for bread, that don't last long either, you get hideous green patches of mould on it but we can live without it, how about it JC?-

"Man shall not live by bread alone" (Matt 4:4)