Coronavirus

Dalit

Star
And IV hydrogen peroxide will kill people. If it didn't kill a person, that person was fortunate, but would be far more fortunate not to believe alternative bogus treatments.

"If you search the medical literature, you won't find any rigorous scientific studies showing this treatment works. You will, however, find a number of cases in which hydrogen peroxide, used internally, caused fatal embolisms and blood disorders." (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-prescription-for-death/)

No one wants an embolism or a blood disorder. Embolisms lead to strokes, heart attacks, death. But play Russian roulette with your health. See if I care. (I really do care or I wouldn't be sharing this, please don't ever try this stuff)

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Completely unneccesary. My friends friend cured himself and son with large doses of vitamin C, breathing in ozone and a dab of hydro peroxide on that.
My friend’s friend’s ex-coworker’s sister-in-law’s husband’s boss cured himself and his neighbour by shutting off all electricity to their houses, wrapping themselves in toilet paper, and drinking pool cleaner smoothies.

Lisa

Superstar
My friend’s friend’s ex-coworker’s sister-in-law’s husband’s boss cured himself and his neighbour by shutting off all electricity to their houses, wrapping themselves in toilet paper, and drinking pool cleaner smoothies.
Hoarding the tp paid off this time! :D

justjess

Superstar
Hey Jess..he’s at work right now..he’s part of the supply chain.
Then explain to me why exactly your a-ok with sending other people off to their deaths? Did you lose a lot of investments? Is the idea of temporary unemployment relief to survive a pandemic horrifying to you?

What exactly is it Lisa?

Lisa

Superstar
Then explain to me why exactly your a-ok with sending other people off to their deaths? Did you lose a lot of investments? Is the idea of temporary unemployment relief to survive a pandemic horrifying to you?

What exactly is it Lisa?
How do people pay their rent/mortgage, pay their car payment, electricity etc and eat while making no money? How does the economy come back after that? You claim to care about people but do you care that without working.. people aren’t making money to pay their bills. That measley $1200 isn’t really going to cut it. Business owners find it difficult to stay open...those who can and those who were forced to close and lay off their workers it’s a tough situation. Which is probably why trump wants to get America going again.

Then you have most of America thinking this is one huge vacation going out and gathering around...people don’t really believe it so why stay home when you could just as well be at work?

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I've been watching the numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases in Ohio.

Put simply, the numbers are misleading. I don't think health officials have the testing apparatus to prove social distancing is working. We are supposed to just take their word for it, or put trust in a computer simulation.

Obviously I would be hesitant to be the one to take the risk, but there is a risk on both ends. If the virus runs its course despite our social distancing efforts that's like shooting ourselves in the foot to save our hand.

justjess

Superstar
They just massively expanded unemployment insurance Lisa for the next four months.
That’s how I’m paying my bills. That’s how most people are paying their bills. So that’s just a bullshit argument. We have four months to figure this out. There is no reason to be rushing back to work endangering people before that time and before we really know what we are dealing with.

So what is your real reason? Because the reason you gave is bullshit.

justjess

Superstar
I've been watching the numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases in Ohio.

Put simply, the numbers are misleading. I don't think health officials have the testing apparatus to prove social distancing is working. We are supposed to just take their word for it, or put trust in a computer simulation.

Obviously I would be hesitant to be the one to take the risk, but there is a risk on both ends. If the virus runs its course despite our social distancing efforts that's like shooting ourselves in the foot to save our hand.
They have been pretty honest in ny atleast that they just don’t know at this point and won’t for a while.

It isn’t enough time to know truly.

And honestly we haven’t even been shut down two weeks yet. If all it takes is two weeks to implode the economy I’m not so sure it’s even worth saving.

justjess

Superstar
I actually watched the entire press conference, did you? Because those quotes are from the same press conference.

Talking about how to reopen sometime down the line s not the same thing as rushing to reopen now when it is clearly unwise to do so

Thunderian

Superstar
And now for some positive news. I saw her speak tonight - really gave a bit of hope:

"Dr. Deborah Birx, who serves as the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, unloaded on the mainstream media during a press conference on Thursday for their COVID-19 reporting that is not backed up by factual realities.

Birx began by highlighting the study in the U.K. that dramatically revised its projections of the total number of deaths projected in the U.K. from “half a million to 20,000.

“So, when people start talking about 20% of a population getting infected,” Birx later added. “It’s very scary, but we don’t have data that matches that based on the experience.”

Birx then unloaded on the media for its claims that there were few, if any, ventilators in New York and that doctors may have to soon make decisions about who lives and who dies.

“We were reassured after meeting with colleagues in New York there are still ICU beds remaining and there’s still significant, over a thousand or 2,000 ventilators that have not been used yet,” Birx said. “Please, for the reassurance of people around the world, to wake up this morning and look at people talking about creating DNR situations, do not resuscitate situations for patients, there is no situation in the United States right now that warrants that kind of discussion.”
She’s a sharp lady.