Coronavirus

Vixy

Star
Well, well, well..

Swedens saying theyre considering using ice rinks as morgues if they cant fit the bodies.

..Theres been 66 deaths. LOL

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
So apparantly hydroxychloroquine is a drug for lupus and lupus patients have been receiving letters saying they can’t get the prescription anymore due to the need for corona patients and “thank you for your sacrifice”

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar

Jon Rappoport – No More Fake News March 24, 2020
Straight from the horse’s mouth—both sides

—The CDC (US Centers for Disease Control) admits the coronavirus test is flawed. That’s the overview and the takeaway—

As my readers know, I’ve described why the widespread diagnostic test for the coronavirus is insufficient, misleading, useless, and deceptive.

That test, used all over the world where it is available, is called the PCR.

It DIAGNOSES patients. “Yes, you have the virus.” “No you don’t.”

A very alert reader sent me a link to a US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) document about the test. The CDC establishes the guidelines for how the test should be done, and what the results mean.

Here is a CDC paragraph about results. I suggest you read it several times.

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

I’m going to blow past the blatant contradiction in that CDC paragraph and cut to the chase.

The key line in that paragraph is: “The agent detected [the coronavirus] may not be the definite cause of disease.”

BANG.

CDC: Yeah, you see, folks, ahem, the test could say the coronavirus is there in somebody’s body, but the virus may not be causing disease…

On one level, the CDC is admitting the test could turn up false positives: the test could SAY a patient has the coronavirus, but he really doesn’t.

This isn’t a footnote stuck at the bottom of a report. It’s right there near the top of the section about the meaning of the test.
On a deeper level, the CDC is saying straight out, IF THE TEST SHOWS A CORONAVIRUS IS PRESENT, THAT DOESN’T MEAN IT’S CAUSING DISEASE.

Well, yes, I’ve pointed out that the test has an inherent problem. At best, it might show that a virus is present in the patient’s body. But the test is incapable of determining HOW MUCH virus is ACTIVELY REPLICATING in the patient’s body.

And why is that important? Because, to even begin to say a virus is causing actual illness in a human, there would have to be millions and millions of a virus replicating in his body—and the PCR test has never been proven, in the real world, to be able to make such a judgment call accurately.

But, if you read that CDC quote again, you’ll see the CDC is ordering labs to report a positive test result to public health agencies—where it will be counted as a “coronavirus case” come hell or high water.

Thank you, CDC. So very, very much. The next ship for Uranus leaves tomorrow. Pile on board and make the trip. You can run tests there to your heart’s content.

A Freeman

Superstar
Actually most of us are sick. People around me have everything from cancer to serious issues. And thats not to mention ADHD, autism, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety.. Shit just piles on. Everybodys friggin sick!
In more ways than one. It's a lunatic asylum after all.

Maes17

Superstar
Be wary of the pneumonia bug that’s going around. The corona virus itself isn’t lethal, but if it’s mingling with pneumonia, the virus can bring out the worst.

Now the thing with covid19 is although it’s not lethal. It is super contagious. Again be courteous of those around us so those who do fall ill can get access to medical help. To those who only get the typical cold symptoms - stay home.

To those who get the flu symptoms - stay home and absolutely stay hydrated and rest.

A Freeman

Superstar

PART 1: Get a Grip on the Dead

Lisa

Superstar
My enemies want me to keep the country closed so I lose the election: Donald Trump claims 'fake news' is pushing need to lockdown in the face of coronavirus out of hatred of him
  • President Donald Trump complained the 'fake news' wants him to keep the economy shut down so he loses re-election this fall
  • 'The media would like to see me do poorly in an election,' he said at the daily White House coronavirus briefing
  • President Trump has grown visibly frustrated with stories critical of his administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic

the airports been closed off, except for this c-130, and its right next to the new london purpose built hospital and morgue.
also i live near too air bases in the UK, that are american bases and they have been extremely busy, they rarely fly at night but its 24 hour flying

Attachments

Dalit

Star
Yes, I see people walking around in public places, not social distancing, (local park type area) when there are signs on the highways saying "stay home" (except for essential travel--work, grocery, drug store, etc). If people continue not complying, there's going to be a mandatory lockdown (thought there already was?!). It's not business at usual.

Cintra

Star
the airports been closed off, except for this c-130, and its right next to the new london purpose built hospital and morgue.
also i live near too air bases in the UK, that are american bases and they have been extremely busy, they rarely fly at night but its 24 hour flying
Spent last week near an army training area. (big one in the UK)
Very little activity in the sky, much less than usual.
One chinook, two apache attack helicopters (fully armed), and that was all.

In fact the main gates to the base were shut and apparently unattended. Again very unlike normal where they would be open with a very visible presence.
Less army on the ground, less running, less shopping.

Also a rumour that they were training for civil unrest. riots, petrol bombs, that sort of stuff.

There was a bit of police presence in the sky, but again less than normal.
Far less police evidence on the ground. Normally they would visibly prowl the site on a daily basis. This time nothing except once, when they came mob handed to break up a fight.
Then today (after we had left, but someone sent a vid) they came and cleared the whole site and closed the road.
No move along in 24 hours like usual. Pack up now, get out now.

Cintra

Star
Idk what’s wrong with people. That’s right near my house. Earlier I came across a similar story that happened in my hometown.

People have no fucking consideration
Some people have no fucking brain cells to rub together. I don't know what's wrong with some of them.