Coronavirus

Amazingly enough I'm starting to see COV 19 as a needed blessing to humanity, I may write a thread on it.
We can't gloss over the fact that thousands of people are dying from it but what it offers to humanity at this critical stage in society is a blessing we have to take. This basically involves the fact that we are all people who live in this world for such a short time and capitalism is totally alien to the nature of reality, even to the extent to denying the nature of reality and mortality for the sake of convenience.
We do have an amazing window of opportunity worldwide right now. Obviously though many governments will take it as an option to tighten up control over citizens and pit false dichotomies against each other even stronger, as this starts to cool down.
Nonetheless, the world isn't going back to how it was prior to COV19.

@Orwell's mentor , I tend to trust this website for numbers just because it's from a computer geek high school student in Washington State, not MSM even though I heard about him via the Today Show.

It seems to provide some positive news that a lot of people have recovered in China. However, there has still been significant loss of life and they've dealt with this since December. In my local area, the South, some have prepared to possibly resume business on April 1. I'm thinking more like April 30, but probably toward June. All these recovery numbers for China have popped up lately. I doubt business as normal will be going on in the US until late May or June. Hope that's not too pessimistic. It may be longer than that actually, but given the trend from China and that the recovery numbers aren't high yet in Italy, this seems to be more long term than just 2 weeks.

Here's Dr. Campbell talking about the curve.

I have to turn off the news pretty quickly because, frankly, it's depressing and I'm ticked that supplies that hospitals and doctors needed yesterday aren't there for them yet. However, this is unprecedented and goes to show how no one was prepared for this except maybe some people in a bunker congratulating themselves on how clever they are. Hopefully, they slowly built their TP and food stashes and aren't behind the recent TP and food shortage. It reminds me to keep canned goods around even though I hate them generally (too much sodium) because if you have them and don't use them you can always give them to charity since they also have long expiration dates. There are hungry people and the homeless locally. Even the reduced sodium ones are not that low in sodium.

Here's something to help estimate the toilet paper you need:

It's a bit slow, but I estimate if I conserve as much as possible, I can make it through April. :)
The fact that Avi Schiffmann is asking for money to buy him a coffee to support his site, his numbers are comparable to what MSM sites state and was on the Today Show doesn’t give you a raised eyebrow? Naturally, anyone can follow and trust any data that’s posted, although, I would even think that the WHO and USD of State would inflate their numbers to perpetuate more fear and anxiety, however, in this instance, it’s the reverse. For all I know, they could still be, but from what I see, the numbers on the MSM websites don’t appear to be accurate.

I agree that it won’t be until April and May until there’s some semblance of normalcy. I just base this on the 20/21 fiscal year beginning so budgets will have been forecasted for the year, but again, I'm obviously guessing. I spoke with a neighbour who has family in Europe and speculates things won't be calming down over there until the fall.

In the meantime, I think we all need to develop some hobbies, small businesses and find some good PDF online books! :)

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
The fact that Avi Schiffmann is asking for money to buy him a coffee to support his site, his numbers are comparable to what MSM sites state and was on the Today Show doesn’t give you a raised eyebrow? Naturally, anyone can follow and trust any data that’s posted, although, I would even think that the WHO and USD of State would inflate their numbers to perpetuate more fear and anxiety, however, in this instance, it’s the reverse. For all I know, they could still be, but from what I see, the numbers on the MSM websites don’t appear to be accurate.
You're right. Not sure what to think anymore. May do some research and see if there's a better stats counter out there. Oddly fascinated and horrified by the stats. I check my own stats for macros and such, inches lost, etc. But, overall, am an amateur statistician. :)

Stephania

Star
Apparently, Weinstein has tested positive
(Click text link)

Also... Rand Paul.

Both stories published today. Paul knew he was exposed to some ppl with the virus and got tested, but did not self quarantine and went on business as usual until positive test came back this weekend. What kind of doctor even does that! Ugh.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Even better, we should be able to see this kind of thing in some parts of the world when HAARP is ramped up, don’t you think?
That's a good question. I don't know enough to even speculate. I have noticed increase chemtrailing, particularly last week where it's blue sky till 10am and then heavy chem haze blocking out the sun all afternoon. It's just gross.

Thunderian

Superstar
Can anyone explain what’s happening with the stimulus bill that was supposed to be passed tonight?

justjess

Superstar
There’s a fairly large outbreak in rikers island, I’d be interested to know who and how they’re testing there.

So they must have been testing inmates transferred from rikers (just read the article)

There’s a whole lot of anti nyc shit running around the east coast atleast right now

Aero

Superstar
I guess it makes sense. Jails are super disgusting.

In other news Ohio just went into a more official lockdown of sorts. Of course, constitutionally speaking, they can't legally put us all on house arrest. Now I don't expect any type of heavy-handed enforcement. But the ramifications are pretty clear. We are looking at continued shortages of goods that there shouldn't be shortages of.

I have no clue if the company I work for can survive this. Like yes, they made a ton of money but now all the shelves are empty. Do you like Ice cream? Well, you might never see it ever again, because ice cream is a luxury and milk is a necessity. Say goodbye to cheese too. Well, maybe the fake cheese will survive this.

Maes17

Superstar
Politicians are crooks. All of them.

Anywho just some personal observations/thoughts on the virus today. It’s starting to pop up in small counties in my state. And I mean places like middle of nowhere rural, one gas station type places. The reported amount affected has me thinking this is just a really bad super virus.

I’m ready for normal social stuff to come back.

I don't know if anyone already mentioned this, but bill gates is promoting getting the vaccine of the coronavirus which will be prepared sometime next year. He says your 2020 ID will need to be with you (You also can't go into federal buildings without it) and something about the mark of the beast as well...

You can look for the proof on Twitter, I'm currently on my school laptop so that page is blocked, and to be honest I really don't feel like reaching for my phone.

But uh, what's your take on this? Mines is simple: We're just coming closer to Jesus' return and the NWO.

Vixy

Star
A lady in sweden is interviewed on a swedish channel super popular called "Swebtv"

Her whole family had it. The son coughed until he puked, slept 24 hours a day and had a fever of 104 (40 degrees celsius) for weeks until he recovered. It was milder for her and her spouse. They caught it in Madrid, Spain.

The son is also the strongest, the one who gets the least sick usually.