Coronavirus

Thunderian

Superstar
Time for night vigils of prayer......
Meditation on the sacrifice of Christ
The times of the end are here

The picture I posted was an AMA he did on reddit, where he did
Read the words in the picture carefully. Gates did not say that. Someone else said he did, after he mentioned a digital certificate.

Read the words in the picture carefully. Gates did not say that. Someone else said he did, after he mentioned a digital certificate.
1.Gates said they are developing a digital ID to show who has the vaccine and who doesnt
2.Someone else said that Gates developed a digital microchip for this digital ID which will be placed under the skin. They posted the websites of this Gates development.
Why are you trying to convolute the issue?

Lisa

Superstar
Interesting...

Coronavirus - and a Dam That's Been Broken
As of this writing, 6,400 people all over the world have died from the coronavirus. In the United States, 68 people have died.
Some perspective:
Chinese deaths (3,217) account for half of the worldwide total. If you add Italy (1,441) and Iran (724), two countries where many Chinese were allowed in until recently, that totals another 2,165. In other words, outside of China, Italy and Iran — with 5,382 deaths collectively — 1,018 people have died. There are 7.8 billion people in the world.
Regarding Italy, the Jerusalem Post of March 16 reported that according to Nobel Prize-winning chemist Michael Levitt, “Italy’s higher death rate was likely due to the fact that elderly people make up a greater percentage of the population than they do in other countries such as China or France.” As former CBS correspondent Sharyl Attkisson further explained: “Italy has the oldest population in Europe and more elderly per capita than the U.S. Most of the Italian deaths are in patients in their 80s and 90s. In addition, Italy has a great number of direct China contacts. Italy was the first to join China’s ‘silk road’ economic partnership project … (Italy’s) deaths are out of a population of 60 million people.”
Regarding Iran, the Wall Street Journal reported on March 11:
“Iranian officials trace the origins of the country’s coronavirus epidemic to the holy city of Qom, home to … a number of Chinese-backed infrastructure projects built by scores of workers and technicians from China … ‘(China has) turned into a very toxic bomb,’ said Sanam Vakil, deputy Middle East director at Chatham House, a think tank in London.”
Meanwhile, President Donald Trump announced a ban on flights from China on Jan. 31 — for which he was denounced by leading Democrats and throughout the left. The very next day, presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden declared, “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia — hysterical xenophobia — and fearmongering.” On Feb. 2, the American Civil Liberties Union announced, “These measures are extraordinary incursions on liberty and fly in the face of considerable evidence that travel bans and quarantines can do more harm than good.”
The current consensus favors near-total social isolation, or “social distancing,” as it is now called. The thinking is that we must shut down the Western world to prevent the exponential growth of the virus. If we don’t, our hospital systems will be overwhelmed. Many thousands, maybe more, would die, as doctors have to make grisly triage decisions as to who gets care and who doesn’t. This latter scenario is reported to have already happened in Italy.
Though there is no longer an exponential growth in the United States, they may otherwise be right.
Is this thinking correct? The truth is we don’t know.
More at link

Dalit

Star
Boxes of tissues are just as good but there doesn't seem to be a run on them yet.. :D
You're technically not supposed to flush them (they could possibly clog up the septic tank, but they're not as bad as so-called "flushable wipes"). :)

In grocery store frenzy news, I saw there were no potatoes at my local Lidl and the rest of produce was a little picked over, too. So potatoes are becoming the new item that may be harder to find.

intoxifaded

Rookie
This might be the answer you're looking for :

People with blood type A may be more vulnerable to coronavirus, China study finds

"Meta-analyses on the pooled data showed that blood group A had a significantly higher risk for COVID-19 compared with non-A blood groups,"

Look at the maps, it speaks for itself :

Africans mostly have B and O type blood, Europeans mostly have A. It's very likely that Europe will have more deaths than China.
This is so cool. I'm Mexican, and I found out recently that my blood type is O. I thought the reason Mexico wasn't getting hit hard was because of sunlight and skin pigment. It's so fascinating that generations of genetics are potentially saving me today. I love my ancestors.

Lisa

Superstar
This is so cool. I'm Mexican, and I found out recently that my blood type is O. I thought the reason Mexico wasn't getting hit hard was because of sunlight and skin pigment. It's so fascinating that generations of genetics are potentially saving me today. I love my ancestors.
Maybe its the warm climate?

Thunderian

Superstar
1.Gates said they are developing a digital ID to show who has the vaccine and who doesnt
2.Someone else said that Gates developed a digital microchip for this digital ID which will be placed under the skin. They posted the websites of this Gates development.
Why are you trying to convolute the issue?
Sure, Gates said we’re all getting chipped tomorrow. Whatever.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
3t8lo6.jpg

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Maybe because it is a roll of paper towels? It is right there on the label. ;) People back in the day used old newspapers, catalogs, and leaves when necessary. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. No pilfering from fast food joints and restaurants in that they are all closed. Amazingly, there is still no toilet paper on the shelves in the past few days which makes you wonder if someone said, "Hey, lets make toilet paper the item people chase," as one of their personal jokes.
Fuck it, I'll use kitchen towels, thats what I do when I cant afford TP anyway. I also have a cat but.. She's started to look suspicious lately. "You are NOT using my fur!"

..so, you know..maybe not.

Last edited:

manama

Star
^ She has me on ignore so I won't reply to her directly. But like all other times the fake swede is lying. They have just faced a shortage of masks, that is all like the rest of the planet.

Sweden doesn't have enough cases to run out of medical equipment or beds. They are doing fine, the only reasons they ran out of masks was also because they didn't quarantine fast enough, again, like the rest of the planet.

Imagine faking a nationality lol.

Haich

Superstar
You're technically not supposed to flush them (they could possibly clog up the septic tank, but they're not as bad as so-called "flushable wipes"). :)

In grocery store frenzy news, I saw there were no potatoes at my local Lidl and the rest of produce was a little picked over, too. So potatoes are becoming the new item that may be harder to find.
And eggs! They've virtually disappeared...

The Zone

Star
I just saw VC's article which is two days old but he encourages positivity. I have allowed myself to get sucked into over-analyzing the virus but starting tomorrow I plan on changing my mindset while we wait this out. I may not have the choice of going about my usual normal activities, but I can make sure the time in hand is better spent on things around the home with a dose of inner reflection.

There is no better time for spring cleaning and getting some mundane choirs accomplished that I have put off than right now and we won't have this kind of time on our hands forever. The bottom line is it will take everyone time to adjust for many things will change in our immediate future and that is the hardest thing most of us are dealing with. But going about life in a normal and productive way is the anti response to some wanting to experiment and watch our uncertainty and, or, our psychological reactions.

Haich

Superstar

First viral video of an alleged coronovirus victim who is in a London hospital.

I say alleged because we don't know her medical background or circumstances...she doesn't go into detail in the video...she is clearly unwell though and I hope she makes a full recovery.