Coronavirus

Maes17

Superstar
This today from mainstream media.

Bill Gates has warned of an impending pandemic for years. Here's how he's dealing with the coronavirus outbreak.

Gus Ruelas/Reuters
  • For years, Bill Gates has warned the world of an impending severe pandemic.
  • In a 2015 TED Talk, Gates said that "we're not ready for the next epidemic." In 2017, Gates wrote in an op-ed article for Business Insider that the next epidemic could be "a super contagious and deadly strain of the flu."
  • Gates has called the coronavirus a "once-in-a-century pathogen," and his charitable organization, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has committed $100 million to fight the outbreak.
  • As of Wednesday, there were more than 205,000 coronavirus cases in more than 150 countries.
Well when you’re one of the richest guys in the world, you absolutely have to think about these scenarios.

Weird thing is how the virus was first reported in WA state regarding US cases

Vixy

Star
Screenshot_20200318-130930_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200318-131105_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200318-131119_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200318-131145_Chrome.jpg

And: World health organization emblem is flat earth map locked behind 33 sections with a serpent guarding it...Just saying 33 once again. The UN also uses it.

642d8f291e9f6e92a8aa668976d258e0.pngUn-flag-square.png

Awoken2

Superstar
I find it interesting that as soon as a little bit of chaos gets introduced into all our comfortable lives now all of a sudden everybody is concerned over their future.

But the thing is these psycopaths have been causing chaos all over the world with impunity for years but it wasn't on our doorstep so let's not fret about it eh? Well it's a bit too late to worry know isn't it?

For the poor people of countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Iran, Syria and countless others they have been living with chaos created by psycopaths for many years.

Don't now start complaining just because it's your turn. Suck it up butter cups.

justjess

Superstar
I find it interesting that as soon as a little bit of chaos gets introduced into all our comfortable lives now all of a sudden everybody is concerned over their future.

But the thing is these psycopaths have been causing chaos all over the world with impunity for years but it wasn't on our doorstep so let's not fret about it eh? Well it's a bit too late to worry know isn't it?

For the poor people of countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Iran, Syria and countless others they have been living with chaos created by psycopaths for many years.

Don't now start complaining just because it's your turn. Suck it up butter cups.
I’ve been concerned with my future and the plight of the working and lower classes since atleast 2008. Just saying

Maes17

Superstar

I think a lot of us who visit these type of boards are aware that something is up.
But when you try to spread awareness and get labeled a tin foil hat wearer, well...

I’m probably just amazed by the amount of impulse decision making that leads to panic.