Coronavirus

Maes17

Superstar
Well, you just hit the million-dollar question on celebs and the elite for I started a thread on that link by clicking HERE...

The point of the thread is that a lot of them are saying they have it yet they are the ones who can most afford precautions. That may point to the fact that they are being asked by some to come forward and the timing of that has been sketched at best.

I am just saying there are a boatload of bugs out there and there is not enough information to point to this being around for sure. I go into more detail in the link. Times like this make people paranoid (not saying you are) and it leads to altered thinking trying to make pieces fit a puzzle. I guess I am saying I am not sure if I believe that some celebs have it for the mere fact that the numbers seem t be off with normal society. I still know very few if any people personally who have had it. It is all a bit gray area.

Perhaps I should have posted this here, but I was trying not to clutter things up, but here is what I said...

Watching the way the elite and celebs role in the Corona Virus or whatever the media is labeling it today has been curious. I realize some have talked about the underground bunkers and such but some of the announcements of contraction have been all too convenient.

And before we go into individuals, it has been noted how many CEO's have stepped down recently. My count is 200+ in the last year and a half.

Tom Hanks, yes, the one who takes creepy baby doll pictures, and his wife were the first to come out. This is the same Hanks who is Hollywood's darling getting all the roles in major films with messages. I can even remember when he broke into movies after being on television in a comedy about two cross-dressing men, so there is that interesting fact as well considering he was on that train long before the agenda had kicked into full gear.

Now, celebs have the ability to avoid this much easier than the average person, yet we are seeing them come to the forefront with admissions of contraction. Here is a picture of Tom and Rita's son Chet ... nothing to see here where he gave updates on his parents shirtless.

chet-hanks-is-the-voice-of-reason-we-desperately--2-3140-1584073144-18_dblbig.jpg

Anyhow, Tom who is Hollywood royalty has done NASA and Illumuinatti movies, some think he is a pedo and his most recent movie was about a man who taught children that almost every other person thought was creepy when they watched.

Add Idris Elba to the list which Dalit pointed out. And of course, all of these people are hit in a 24 hour period and want to go public with the news for some reason. And yes, we could in time see a sacrifice. And we will soon see them push a mandatory vaccine saying their family took it. The FDA is not testing most vaccines and Denmark is the first country where its citizens are set to be the first to be forced to take a shot which has not been tested properly.

The NBA comes into play here. Elite players are almost as big as anyone these days. So, their shutdown led to all American sports being canceled. Talk about cancel culture.

But the most interesting announcement is Bill Gates who suddenly steps down from his position of Czar of Microsoft and Brookshire Hathaway. This man has never been vague in the past with his savior like persona, but he had a simplistic message when stepping down after grandstanding everything in the past? He was one of the first people to call this a pandemic as well, and curiously nothing in his strangely brief resignment said anything about the virus. Remember when he met with Ophra Winfrey, Warren Buffet, Ted Turner and others in a secret Billionaires club meeting? Look it up. He is into eugenics as is Turner and other elites and depopulation was the main topic of discussion.

And then we have Justin Trudeau's wife. I do not know as much about that, so someone can elaborate.

They have more or less taken your money and retirement as is. And our health could be next.

The news media is fear-mongering. The virus has been politicized and weaponized politically. There is no finite evidence on what exactly we are dealing with.

Anyhow, please post any new elites chiming in here for discussion. Don't panic people. There is no food shortage yet, just morons buying five times their need and the fact store employees cannot restock in time.
Agreed. This stuff is shady.

justjess

Superstar
NY governor Cuomo said this morning that they are anticipating the wave to break in approximately 45 days and at that time what you are seeing in Italy is expected for here. Governor Cuomo has been very blunt matter of fact and straight forward throughout this whole situation. He releases detailed numbers every day - hospital bed availability, ventilator availability, case numbers, fatalities and projections.

I believe him.

Awoken2

Superstar
But the most interesting announcement is Bill Gates who suddenly steps down from his position of Czar of Microsoft and Brookshire Hathaway.
.....I think you may mean Berkshire Hathaway. As a chief constable in the grammar police they could have your badge for that. Lol.

Sorry but the door was wide open, couldn't help myself

justjess

Superstar
So I just texted my sister and sister in laws to advise them to buy spring clothes for the little ones now if they don’t already have them. They all think I’m nuts..

The Zone

Star
.....I think you may mean Berkshire Hathaway. As a chief constable in the grammar police they could have your badge for that. Lol.

Sorry but the door was wide open, couldn't help myself
The door is always wide open. I will accept a correction considering my post count and not even blame spellcheck. BTW, you need a comma after the word "police." :)

Helioform

Star

The Zone

Star
So I just texted my sister and sister in laws to advise them to buy spring clothes for the little ones now if they don’t already have them. They all think I’m nuts..
It is a possibility unless you order from Amazon. And I am not into padding Bezos pockets. But if you got laid off I would hit EBT up. They will supposedly add money early to the cards if a bill passes in the next few days so people can stock up on food due to pending closings. I know there are a ton of jobs stocking groceries right now and for those willing to make deliveries of any kind they need help badly. Maybe I will do that since I am shut down from work and bored.

justjess

Superstar
It is a possibility unless you order from Amazon. And I am not into padding Bezos pockets. But if you got laid off I would hit EBT up. They will supposedly add money early to the cards if a bill passes in the next few days so people can stock up on food due to pending closings. I know there are a ton of jobs stocking groceries right now and for those willing to make deliveries of any kind they need help badly. Maybe I will do that since I am shut down from work and bored.
I saw grocery listings looking for help urgently this morning.

Amazon is not allowing stuff in their warehouse that isn’t essential goods as of now I think. So I saw that and got concerned.. and am headed to target to get my daughter some warm weather clothing as we speak. But no one ever listens to me.. so when their kids are running around in sweats in July I don’t want to hear it.

justjess

Superstar
Apparantly there is a weed shortage and prices of street drugs have skyrocketed due to limited supply..

And real estate investment gurus are telling their people to be ready for the massive transfer of wealth that is about to occur.

I’d beg to argue it won’t be that massive since most estates have taken a massive hit which seems to be ready to keep on coming for awhile.

Haich

Superstar
I've been noticing more dodgy drug guys in my local area...they don't live here but I think some of their customers do...

A ton of people wear masks too due to the outbreak so people aren't so suspicious of them until they see the clear little bags of spice...

justjess

Superstar
Should I be sad or capitalistic? :cool:
Capitalistic, probably. Idk. Depends on if your state decriminalized it or not. Mine didn’t. We just had to send someone to buy from the dispensary and they only sell those pens because my husband said no way in hell he is getting stuck in the apocalypse with no weed.

Carolyn

Star
Somebody posted the following on a facebook friends wall. I dunno who wrote it, its like a way OTT conspiracy theory and I honestly am like wtf tbh am not sure I believe half the shit that I see going on in the world so surely the stuff I don't is much much more extreme.

Just one man’s thoughts but possible

Dropping like flies...

This morning, at 4:30AM, our Prime Minister was served a criminal indictment by the US for corporate & financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to historically brainwash everyone that PM has Corona Virus with his wife and that they wont be leaving their house for a while.

Tom Hanks was arrested 48hrs ago for p***philia and he is currently being kept in a Hotel room in Australia refusing to fly back to USA. Next celebrity arrests will be Celion Dion, Madonna, Charley Barkley, Kevin Spacey - all will claim Corona virus infections.

Italy's airports have been completely shut down as over 80 of Vatican and financial officials have been served same criminal indictments for financial crime, p***philia, child trafficking and sex abuse.

United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family & affiliates.

Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, p***philia and child trafficking. Instead of 55 year sentence, he only received 23y sentence. In exchange, he provided testimonies against some of the biggest & most powerful names including Prince Andrew of UK, former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGenerous, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds of more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein. In exchange of Jeffrey Epstein's testimony, he was allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked.

CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested and some forced to resign all in the last 30-60 days, such as CEO of NBA, Harley Davidson, Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, Vatican Chief of Police, Disney..etc Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

Lab-created Corona Virus is a cover up for mass mandatory vaccination agenda, as well a covert US Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen and this mass 158,000 arrest operation will remove & capture the biggest evil & corrupted politicians, celebrities and CEOs including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, UN officials, founders of GRETA INC.

Trump will win 2020 elections and arrests of former US presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be covered by media as an accident or conspiracy theory. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death" meaning choice between suicide/accidental death in return for assurances that his/her reputation will remain intact, or face criminal trial that would result in public disgrace.

Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, some will get "Sick" suddenly. Vatican will be the first and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed and Hollywood and Vatican will be directly responsible for it.

Coming up there will be a 2 month complete shut down of the worlds most common operations such as schools, stock exchange, some Banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, ship cruises including food shortage and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, Gold/silver stocks will fall, many corporations will either bankrupt or take a significant financial loss such as whats about to happen to Air Canada, Disney and Coca Cola. H5N1 bird flu will be intentionally released this week out of China.

Welcome to the greater awakening. Whats about to happen this summer/fall will change the world's history.

— Barrie Mcculloch

Vixy

Star
Well, well, well.. Suicidal Sweden finally is closing our borders. Seems we have 2,162 confirmed infected.

Carolyn

Star
Capitalistic, probably. Idk. Depends on if your state decriminalized it or not. Mine didn’t. We just had to send someone to buy from the dispensary and they only sell those pens because my husband said no way in hell he is getting stuck in the apocalypse with no weed.
I feel the same!! My daughter was getting some, shes not said she hadn't so she must have, am in temp homeless accommodation so I cant even risk growing one, not a hostel or anything just an upper cottage flat which is amazing compared to last place and with this going on I cant see me moving elsewhere anytime soon!

Vision

Veteran
I've seen on r/conspiracy the algorithm on Google and other search engines have changed, possibly temporary. Typically when you searched for conspiracy theory stuff, controversial and shady topics you'd get censored results but now it's what it used to be..for now.

The Zone

Star
Here is an article talking of the CEO's suddenly resigning and comparing the crash to what happened during 9-11 and the inside trading that was going on.

Link

The evidence is starting to suggest many business leaders knew a plot was in the works to tank to the global economy, so they got out at the top. The same way extremely wealthy traders around the world knew 9/11 was coming and made bets to turn huge profits overnight. The similarities are almost too striking to ignore, and as more time passes, the evidence will most likely become stronger as it has with 9/11.