Coronavirus

Aero

Superstar
You should hit Mumbai or Port au Prince. Twice the diseases, all the dirty cracks.
Lol, thanks for the heads up.

I know there are dirtier places, I was just being ironic. But I think there is a serious conversation we need to have. Like what happens when a disease or disaster hits us way harder? The supply chain for vital products is totally busted a week into this thing. We are now running out of fucking toilet paper.

I'm not trying to downplay the virus or anything. All I mean is when the shit really hits the fan it will be like I've said before. We will be crippled with food shortages. So we need to wake up and do something about this now.

My solution is pretty simple though. We need to stop being so selfish and work with the competition to solve this supply thing.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
At it’s best. It’s an aggressive flu. Typical run of the mill flu season.
Just like your typical flu season, the elderly, young and the those with underlying health conditions are at risk of death.
The flu kills .01% or 1 in a 1000. This is apparently running at about 6% or about 60 in 1000. And it's doing everything rapidly-all at once. This thing multiplies fast until it chokes the system. 12 days ago Italy had 600 cases. Now it's 10,000. In 12 days. Like the Italian doctor was stating today: this thing can explode over a 10 day period. That's what's happened to them.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Lol, thanks for the heads up.

I know there are dirtier places, I was just being ironic. But I think there is a serious conversation we need to have. Like what happens when a disease or disaster hits us way harder? The supply chain for vital products is totally busted a week into this thing. We are now running out of fucking toilet paper.

I'm not trying to downplay the virus or anything. All I mean is when the shit really hits the fan it will be like I've said before. We will be crippled with food shortages. So we need to wake up and do something about this now.

My solution is pretty simple though. We need to stop being so selfish and work with the competition to solve this supply thing.
No government is ever going to be ready for anything or everything, but no one ever died from lack of toilet paper, either. I expect my government to do what they can, until they can’t. Anyone expecting their government to get them out of every mess they get into hasn’t been paying attention. Government sucks.

Speaking of supply chains, though. Trump has been saying for years — literally years — that America is much too dependent on other countries for things that are much too important to trust to places like China. Probably should have listened to him.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
The flu kills .01% or 1 in a 1000. This is apparently running at about 6% or about 60 in 1000. And it's doing everything rapidly-all at once. This thing multiplies fast until it chokes the system. 12 days ago Italy had 600 cases. Now it's 10,000. In 12 days. Like the Italian doctor was stating today: this thing can explode over a 10 day period. That's what's happened to them.
Those are all good educated articles and is beneficial to all. This is a worldwide illness. That acknowledge. Still not worried. There are those that are showing symptoms that deserve the proper testing and mecial care. I’m a healthy body. If I contract it, I’ll stay home and let it run it’s course.

We’ve rode through sars, mrsa, the swine flu and ebola. Civilization will overcome this one too despite the hysteria.

Stay healthy everyone and take care of yourselves.

Vixy

Star
Tom & Rita has it. Tom & Rita = 33.

Screenshot_20200311-195843_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200311-195930_Chrome.jpg

Kinda small pictures, hope you can see.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Here they are discussing quarantining the country just like they did in Italy. I believe it's either for testing how the masses respond to a lockdown, or for mandating vaccination. Or for both.

I am glad I am prepared, and I'll see what's coming. So far I fear nothing, just consider this all a big false flag.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Here they are discussing quarantining the country just like they did in Italy. I believe it's either for testing how the masses respond to a lockdown, or for mandating vaccination. Or for both. I am glad I am prepared, and I'll see what's coming. So far I fear nothing, just consider this all a big false flag.

DevaWolf

Veteran

Dalit

Star
They said that here too, about the elderly. I think it's absolutely outragous and this makes it sound like they plan an elimination round.
That is so evil, as if they think "they're old enough and expendable". Sounds like something out of a dystopian novel. Brave New World?