Coronavirus

Johnny5

Veteran
I may not be buying out the toilet paper, but I can easily take a month off work to sleep and just work from home, like a good amount of the under 30 population can.

They're gonna get a rude awakening when they realize the survivors are Gen Z adults who make money from streaming & online sales because we're so reluctant to get a 9-5.
Who's gonna deliver it though? Drone delivery force is not activated yet. I just solved this whole thing! Amazon created coronavirus to implement their drone delivery army!!! I'm on fire today!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

MOOD:

Last edited:

Linsky

Rookie
I think the thing that should cause the most concern isnt necessarily the virus, but the potential fallout from this.

People are already losing their minds and treating this like its the apocalypse i can easily see Martial Law being invoked as well as forced vaccinations and those who dont want to be vaccinated will likely be put into camps.

For the 1st time i can see all the fema camp conspiracies coming to fruition.

A Freeman

Superstar
I understand everything besides whats this thing with restricting our travelling? Its like they want us confined in our homes but why? Is it bc they want the land to themselves, or..?
T.h.e.y. want everything. The world +5%.

If they can restrict everyone's travel, then they can choose who they wish to murder and who they wish to allow to be their slaves. Their intentions, as they've plainly stated as their #1 tenet on the Georgia Guidestones, is to reduce the global population to 500,000,000, which means they need to get rid of over 90% of us. If they restrict travel, and eventually have everyone in "voluntary" lock-down within their own homes, then they can easily murder everyone they think they don't need, or who poses a threat, and keep the rest.

In their minds, the remaining 500,000,000 will then be their outright slaves, willing to do whatever they're asked to do to avoid being exterminated, like the others before them. Look at China to get an idea of their model society. China has implemented a system where people are under constant surveillance, and instantly punished for anything deemed to be anti-social behavior, including any criticism of the government or the communistic system. Communism is, in fact, Talmudic Judaism.

It's difficult for the average human+Being to wrap their minds around just how evil these people really are, and what they're capable of doing. As J. Edgar Hoover said:

"The individual comes face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

DevaWolf

Veteran
I think the thing that should cause the most concern isnt necessarily the virus, but the potential fallout from this.

People are already losing their minds and treating this like its the apocalypse i can easily see Martial Law being invoked as well as forced vaccinations and those who dont want to be vaccinated will likely be put into camps.

For the 1st time i can see all the fema camp conspiracies coming to fruition.
Yeah I think this is a ploy to make vaccinations mandatory as well. I think that is their plan.

Thunderian

Superstar
I bought ALL the coffee lol

Tobacco if I run out.. will force me to quit so that would be a good thing. I don’t buy more than one days worth at a time.
We bought a ton of coffee, too. I’m glad I don’t smoke anymore, or I would have stocked up on Marlboros. If it came down to it, back in the day, I would have traded coffee for cigarettes. I can live without coffee.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
And they just canceled the parade. As they should. And I’m getting humped on by all the red hat Scranton beings who think drinking in public is more important than preserving the health of the elderly and medically fragile members of our commubity

A Freeman

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar

MOOD:
View attachment 33517
Still not taking it too seriously (apart from it being a trojan horse for a crash)
Coronavirus confirmed as pandemic by World Health Organization

So WHO has finally declared it a pandemic. I wonder what's next...
Yeah I think this is a ploy to make vaccinations mandatory as well. I think that is their plan.
Good point. Seeing as WHO declared antivaxxers ,last year, as one of the top ten threats to global health.

Vixy

Star
Screenshot_20200311-102708_Chrome.jpg

Also Anaheim has it and Anaheim counts out as 33.

Its getting a little creepy bc Denmark is shutting down today and Sweden now have 500 infected and is closing arrangements with over 500 people.

Last edited:
Since this weekend my company mandated we work from home and no travel. It’s a good call. You don’t want this and it’s best to be proactive now so as to not overburden the hospitals. It’s safe to assume this is much more widely spread than is being reported on maps. It’s underreported due to lack of test kits, testing time, and people simply not getting tested. It spreads incredibly easily. Take your Vitamin D and C, maybe Lysine and keep social distances.

Vixy

Star

Whats this? Looks freakishly like martial law.

The Zone

Star
The NCAA just said no crowds for the NCAA Basketball Tournament known as March Madness. This is a big deal for sports fans. This is what we have spoken of here... the manipulation, orchestrated chaos and fear from an engineered event designed to crash the world economy and make people accept all kinds of new rules.

justjess

Superstar
Definately.. but at this point what can you do? Nothing, it’s out there. All you can do is adapt.

My never uttered a conspiracy in her life mother was just on the phone telling me this was man made and engineered etc.

She also just lost six figures in the stock market.. and had to cancel her trip to Vegas that she was supposed to leave for tomorrow. My sister in law is quarantined in nyc. Idk how much longer school is going to stay open keeping me employed..Shits just a mess..