Coronavirus

Vixy

Star
Who exactly are the new world order?
And what's their MOTIVE for de-populating the planet?
What good would a sparsely-populated almost-dead planet be to them anyway, because there'll be too few people to man the factories and do farming and everything, and of course there'll be too few people to milk for taxes..

Its worse than just depopulation, they want a 100% death of humans and then their wet dream is to put their race on the planet instead, meaning humans mixed with nephilim DNA. Same thing they use in their Supersoldiers.

Update: 346 infected in sweden now

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
When people panic they don’t think straight. It would be awful to run out of toilet paper while quarantined though

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I bought ALL the coffee lol Tobacco if I run out.. will force me to quit so that would be a good thing. I don’t buy more than one days worth at a time.
We are in the same boat (in the smoking section drinking coffee, of course.) In my case, "It's like blood to a vampire..."

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I'll end up standing outside shops offering to trade bog roll for tobacco.
I hear that. I like my brand, but the next time I'm at the tobaccy store, Imma see about getting a bag of baccy and some papes just as a back-up. If it all goes sideways, I'll just roll my own...

MOOD:

parental-advisory-explicit-content-sticker.jpg

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I hear that. I like my brand, but the next time I'm at the tobaccy store, Imma see about getting a bag of baccy and some papes just as a back-up. If it all goes sideways, I'll just roll my own...

MOOD:
We actually switched to rolling our own cigarettes a couple months back. It’s gross at first and acted a bit as a deterrent but either way the amount of money we save is incredible. Just wish we could quit altogether.. apparantly it’s a corona risk factor

Cintra

Star
We actually switched to rolling our own cigarettes a couple months back. It’s gross at first and acted a bit as a deterrent but either way the amount of money we save is incredible. Just wish we could quit altogether.. apparantly it’s a corona risk factor
Actually, I believe that a nice layer of tar protects my lungs and keeps them warm and cosy.

I roll my own.
Sometime I roll them thinner and pretend I'm cutting down...

Todd

Star
Who exactly are the new world order?
What good would a sparsely-populated almost-dead planet be to them anyway, because there'll be too few people to man the factories and do farming and everything, and of course there'll be too few people to milk for taxes..

Overpopulation combined with prosperity has created a welfare class that drains resources. Depopulation by any type of disaster thins the herd and weads out the unproductive, un-ambitious, unhealthy part of the population. The survivors will make more productive and efficient slaves for the new one world government.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

intoxifaded

Rookie
Overpopulation combined with prosperity has created a welfare class that drains resources. Depopulation by any type of disaster thins the herd and weads out the unproductive, un-ambitious, unhealthy part of the population. The survivors will make more productive and efficient slaves for the new one world government.
I may not be buying out the toilet paper, but I can easily take a month off work to sleep and just work from home, like a good amount of the under 30 population can.

They're gonna get a rude awakening when they realize the survivors are Gen Z adults who make money from streaming & online sales because we're so reluctant to get a 9-5.

Tidal

Star
I asked- Who exactly are the new world order?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todd reply- Overpopulation combined with prosperity has created a welfare class that drains resources. Depopulation by any type of disaster thins the herd and weads out the unproductive, un-ambitious, unhealthy part of the population. The survivors will make more productive and efficient slaves for the new one world government.

Vixy reply- Its worse than just depopulation, they want a 100% death of humans and then their wet dream is to put their race on the planet instead, meaning humans mixed with nephilim DNA. Same thing they use in their Supersoldiers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay but where exactly are the 'New World Order' bad guys, are they living among us in human form or what?