Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
So, in the post apocalyptic whatever, you would accept gold for goods?

How would you know it was real?
Someone might..depending on what gold buys.

I’m sure there are ways to know if gold is real.

Vixy

Star
They say china has 122.000 dead, the authrorities are covering the numbers up, calling it heartattacks and phneumonia cases but I dunno..

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I’m sure there are ways to know if gold is real.
It's heavy and non-magnetic...;)

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
the financial aspect worries me the most..

But I’m checking stock prices every day, when I feel they’ve bottomed out I’m going to try to use it to my advantage. I miscalculated during the housing meltdown so TRY is the operative word here.
Isn't there an old saying about catching a failing knife in reference to timing crashing stocks? Just be careful in the markets @justjess . It is rigged six ways from Sunday now. Coronavirus was not the cause of this current drop, but it was a catalyst.

Tidal

Star
Yeah I bought a fingerprint controlled safe the other day.. didn’t put all or even most of my money in it, but enough. Just to be safe.
I saw this advert for a fireproof thing and bought one, hopefully burglars won't notice it when they're ransacking my flat.. :)

Tidal

Star
Speaking of a global apocalypse, it might not be so bad after the dust has settled, here a few survivors are whooping it up in a big country house they've taken over in 'Survivors' (1975) because the old rat-race of a world doesn't matter any more..

Vixy

Star
So new York with its 10 million inhabitants only have 142 cases..Interesting. We have 137 and are 10 million aswell..

Ps see the numberology? Oil drops 33%, Orgeons the 33 state, 33, 33, 33, everywhere. Theyve got their hands all over it and are damn proud about it.

cor1.jpgScreenshot_20200309-102355_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200309-095501_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200308-181511_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200307-152316_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200307-144918_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200307-150447_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200307-150714_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200307-150751_Chrome.jpg

This many 33's arent a coincidence, I've even got more articles like this. See people are awake within geoengineering circles and have sent me this.

Attachments

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe they are safe from the virus when they are blue? Lol!

French mayor defends Smurf rally after outcry over virus

AFP•March 10, 2020

Some 3,500 people gathered on Saturday for a record-breaking assembly of 'smurfs'

Some 3,500 people gathered on Saturday for a record-breaking assembly of 'smurfs' (AFP Photo/Damien MEYER)
More
Rennes (France) (AFP) - The mayor of a small French town on Tuesday defended hosting a record-breaking gathering of 3,500 people dressed as Smurfs at the weekend, after accusations that the event increased the risks of spreading the coronavirus.
"We must not stop living... it was the chance to say that we are alive," mayor Patrick Leclerc of Landerneau in western France told AFP.
The gathering came a day before France banned all gatherings of more than 1,000 in a bid to contain the spread of the virus, which has infected 1,412 people and killed 25 in the country.

Lisa

Superstar
I understand that this is a ’religious’ kind of post here..but I think it‘s interesting to think about these false teachers and how they lie to people because if they really could heal someone..they would really be people to contact..has anyone contacted them for healing in China or Italy? Do we all actually understand that there are phonies out there in the world..and if so, who supports people like this when they don’t work healing on people they could be healing? Anyway, I find it interesting...and out of courtesy for those who don’t want to see anything religious...I’ll only paste the headline and the link..

A Freeman

Superstar
What the Corona virus conveniently accomplishes for the “new” world order…

1. Population reduction (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones, #1)

2. Instills fear (see Protocol #10: Preparing for Power)

3. Prepares people to take whatever vaccination is offered as a “solution”

4. Reduces/potentially shuts down air travel

5. Reduces/potentially shuts down automotive travel

6. Reduces/potentially shuts down shipping (land, sea and air)

7. Threatens food stores, crops and livestock (see 2 Esdras 6:22)

8. Threatens water stores (see: https://www.newsweek.com/2015/05/01/world-will-soon-be-war-over-water-324328.html)

9. Threatens a collapse of the financial markets, and the biggest heist in human history

10. Threatens a quarantine/lockdown situation

11. Threatens key infrastructure (electricity, water, sewage, garbage collection)

12. Threatens mass panic and rioting should conditions worsen as above

13. Threatens military intervention/martial “law” (see: The Noahide Conspiracy)

14. Threatens the final phase of WW3 for survival and resources, including food and water

Problem-Reaction-Solution

Tidal

Star
What the Corona virus conveniently accomplishes for the “new” world order…..
Who exactly are the new world order?
And what's their MOTIVE for de-populating the planet?
What good would a sparsely-populated almost-dead planet be to them anyway, because there'll be too few people to man the factories and do farming and everything, and of course there'll be too few people to milk for taxes..

A Freeman

Superstar
Who exactly are the new world order?
Read:
CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300
Dr. John Coleman

And what's their MOTIVE for de-populating the planet?
Read:
The Illuminati and The Council on Foreign Relations
One-World-Government Conspiracy

What good would a sparsely-populated almost-dead planet be to them anyway, because there'll be too few people to man the factories and do farming and everything, and of course there'll be too few people to milk for taxes..
Read:
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Lisa

Superstar
A cure...not the laying on hands kind though...

Missouri AG sues Jim Bakker for coronavirus 'cure' claims

Cintra

Star
A cure...not the laying on hands kind though...

Missouri AG sues Jim Bakker for coronavirus 'cure' claims
Too much of that and you get to join the smurf brigade.

Vixy

Star
What the Corona virus conveniently accomplishes for the “new” world order…

1. Population reduction (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones, #1)

2. Instills fear (see Protocol #10: Preparing for Power)

3. Prepares people to take whatever vaccination is offered as a “solution”

4. Reduces/potentially shuts down air travel

5. Reduces/potentially shuts down automotive travel

6. Reduces/potentially shuts down shipping (land, sea and air)

7. Threatens food stores, crops and livestock (see 2 Esdras 6:22)

8. Threatens water stores (see: https://www.newsweek.com/2015/05/01/world-will-soon-be-war-over-water-324328.html)

9. Threatens a collapse of the financial markets, and the biggest heist in human history

10. Threatens a quarantine/lockdown situation

11. Threatens key infrastructure (electricity, water, sewage, garbage collection)

12. Threatens mass panic and rioting should conditions worsen as above

13. Threatens military intervention/martial “law” (see: The Noahide Conspiracy)

14. Threatens the final phase of WW3 for survival and resources, including food and water

Problem-Reaction-Solution
I understand everything besides whats this thing with restricting our travelling? Its like they want us confined in our homes but why? Is it bc they want the land to themselves, or..?