Coronavirus

Karlysymon

Superstar
Why Is The Government Turning 11 Military Bases Inside The US Into Quarantine Camps?

it is worth noting that in January 2009, a piece of legislation entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress.The bill calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations, which could be used to quarantine people in the case of a public health emergency or forced vaccination program.

The bill goes far beyond previous legislation (including H.R 5122). The stated purpose of the “national emergency centers” is to provide “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster.” In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.” (Michel Chossudovsky, Preparing for Civil Unrest in America Legislation to Establish Internment Camps on US Military Bases, Global Research, March 2009)
There has been virtually no press coverage of HR 645, which is currently being discussed by several congressional committees. There are no indications that the bill is on its way to being adopted.

These “civilian facilities” on US military bases are to be established in cooperation with the US Military.

Once a person is arrested and interned in a FEMA camp located on a military base, that person would in all likelihood, under a public health emergency, fall under the de facto jurisdiction of the Military: civilian justice and law enforcement including habeas corpus would no longer apply.
HR 645 could be used, were it to be adopted, in the case of public health emergency. It obviously bears a direct relationship to the economic crisis and the likelihood of mass protests across America.

House Democrats have been working on plans to further amend a provision of the Patriot Act, which as of 2015 provides a way for the government to get American citizens’ phone records from telecom companies. This and other key provisions of the Patriot Act must be reauthorized by March 15, or the surveillance authority lapses. The Democrats’ amended bill would pull the provision’s authorization while allowing and tweaking other other ways the government collects records.

But those negotiations have been thrown off track, with critics of the spying program alarmed by the possibility that congressional leaders may try to use the coronavirus outbreak — and the coinciding legislation to fund a response — as a vehicle to muscle through an unamended extension or reauthorization.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This reminds me of the H1N1 influenza virus in 2010 where everyone in schools needed to be vaccinated without knowing the side effects. To this day, we still don't know why we have spent millions nor why the WHO claimed this virus could be apocalyptic.
I'm not antivaxx, not at all, but since that day my alarm rings everytime I hear about a virus that comes out of nowhere like if that was the result of a biological weapon that leads hysterical masses to accept everything without question.

Ps: We should be vigilant and close our borders though
WHO leadership was put under great pressure to declare it a pandemic, atleast I remember that. Even mainstream news sources reported on it (See THIS and THIS). All the while, the leadership wasn’t getting the vaccines while pushing them on the average person. Apparently, “a full year before any reported case of the current alleged H1N1” Baxter had filed for a patent for the H1N1 vaccine** . Bill Gates contributes 30%(I think??) of their operating budget. If you are interested, the former head of WHO, Margaret Chan admitted as much at the end of this film [Trust WHO]. I couldn’t find a link to the full-length film.

“The trigger-point[between bigpharma and individual countries] for the agreements was a pandemic alert issued by the WHO in 2009.
In the first quarter after the alert, France's largest drugmaker reported a whopping $1.95bn (1.71bn euro) profit annual increase. The flu, however, did not live up to its deadly reputation. In Germany, 258 people died in the flu's first year of the outbreak - a figure far fewer than deaths caused by a 'normal' flu outbreak.

"At the time of the swine flu outbreak, I was WHO general-secretary in the Department of Public Health, Intellectual Property and Medication. Nobody there was afraid," says German Velasquez, who currently works with the Green Climate Fund (GCF).

"I didn't know anyone at the WHO who had himself vaccinated, including the director-general, who told journalists in response to their questions that she hadn't had time but would get herself vaccinated later."

They’ve stopped short, this time around (with declarations of a global emergency), the long-forgotten scandal would naturally be resurrected if they declared a pandemic again. Which would probably explain why...
Reddit poster say Italy will be hit with an outbreak weeks before first case.

View attachment 33153

...there are now reports of higher infections outside of China than within (that would be the only way to declare a pandemic “legitimately”) and also why Italian politicians were squabbling over inflated numbers of the infected.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
it is worth noting that in January 2009, a piece of legislation entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress.The bill calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations, which could be used to quarantine people in the case of a public health emergency or forced vaccination program.

The bill goes far beyond previous legislation (including H.R 5122). The stated purpose of the “national emergency centers” is to provide “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster.” In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.” (Michel Chossudovsky, Preparing for Civil Unrest in America Legislation to Establish Internment Camps on US Military Bases, Global Research, March 2009)
There has been virtually no press coverage of HR 645, which is currently being discussed by several congressional committees. There are no indications that the bill is on its way to being adopted.

These “civilian facilities” on US military bases are to be established in cooperation with the US Military.

Once a person is arrested and interned in a FEMA camp located on a military base, that person would in all likelihood, under a public health emergency, fall under the de facto jurisdiction of the Military: civilian justice and law enforcement including habeas corpus would no longer apply.
HR 645 could be used, were it to be adopted, in the case of public health emergency. It obviously bears a direct relationship to the economic crisis and the likelihood of mass protests across America.
Soo, this was what the coffins were for then:

And the app China now has everybody must download that shows if youre green, red or yellow depending on how infectious you are and where you've been, is like the old system where they marked mailboxes and people by the same; green, yellow and red.

Red= Leader, awakening others
Yellow in the know but not a real threat
Green= Sheeple, completely asleep

The app:

Explains the Walmarts closing down and then staying empty aswell.

So it looks like this is it. With the information Karly provides, it fits with what they've been preparing for. The empty jails all over the US, and probably the world..Everything fits.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Confirmed case in the next county over.. which because I live on the border is like 10 minutes away and where we do most of our shopping.. in the middle of rural America. Fan fucking tasting..

Dalit

Star
Anyone shared this yet? May be of interest. The numbers are increasing.

And the catchy earworm "Corona" song.

All the young people are dancing to it.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
So I kinda need input...

My husband is getting his atv fixed by a mechanic friend. He goes by their house today to see if it’s ready and the guys wife comes downstairs screaming hysterical that she just got a call from the hospital and the guy who was on the X-ray machine right before her tested positive for the corona virus. She got the X-rays two days ago. My husband has been over there every day this week. He hasn’t been in close contact with her but she’s been around her own husband with no precautions.. and my husband has been around her husband.

How seriously should I be taking this?

Cintra

Star
Very sorry to hear that.
Take it moderately seriously, but try not to worry.

It relies on a number of transmissions.
From the original patient to the friends wife,
From the wife to her husband.
From her husband to yours.
That is very indirect contact between your family and the infected person.

Did your hubby and the other guy share food, or have much physical contact?
The less the better.

Keep an eye on your hubby, (and yourself). Also keep in touch (phone or internet) with your friends.
If they turn out not to have it there is no way they could have given it to you.

Take care of yourselves, and stay calm.

Vixy

Star
137 cases in Sweden now, lol! Theyve done a good job not stopping the planes. Woohoo!fhj.png

So I kinda need input...

My husband is getting his atv fixed by a mechanic friend. He goes by their house today to see if it’s ready and the guys wife comes downstairs screaming hysterical that she just got a call from the hospital and the guy who was on the X-ray machine right before her tested positive for the corona virus. She got the X-rays two days ago. My husband has been over there every day this week. He hasn’t been in close contact with her but she’s been around her own husband with no precautions.. and my husband has been around her husband.

Working in a public environment, we were talking about this at work this morning and we get our information and updates from our city's website here if you're interested: https://www.toronto.ca/community-people/health-wellness-care/diseases-medications-vaccines/coronavirus/.

Also, @DesertRose posted this earlier about Shanghai's method of treatment for the virus, which is Vitamin C: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-new-world-order-agenda-conspiracies.124/post-276645. It appears as though it's strain of a flu virus and to take the same aprecautions to prevent infection.

Hope this helps, Jess.

Lurker

Star
So I kinda need input...

I would just take preventative measures by building my immune system. High dose vitamin c (6g/day min.), oregano oil, colloidal silver, elderberry. The silver can also be put in a nasal spray.

I don't think you need to take it any more seriously than the flu. Underlying health issues should be the focus.

rainerann

Star
So I kinda need input...

it would be good to take some vitamin c and immune support. Risk of exposure is going to be fairly centered around infection control processes in the hospital. The radiology department should be cleaning equipment and washing hands between patients.

It sounds like they are taking this situation seriously and testing people showing symptoms. Two days seems vigilant, although it is hard to say completely.

Probably it would be good to try to make sure that you aren’t sharing food or drinks with your kids for a while too. That is what I would have to change first if I found something like this out. I should probably do this anyway for a while too. I don’t know why but I take a bite off of everyone’s plate when I’m making food for them. I don’t know if you do anything like this, but in a family environment, saliva is shared more frequently and it would be good to pay attention to this.

I doubt your husband was sharing food or drinks with his friend, so it might be fine and the hospital was just wanting to make sure other patients were vigilant about washing hands and stuff for the next couple of weeks.

justjess

Superstar
I’m just trying to determine whether it is still advisable for me to go to work... the last thing I’d want to do is expose a bunch of little kids inadvertently

rainerann

Star
I’m just trying to determine whether it is still advisable for me to go to work... the last thing I’d want to do is expose a bunch of little kids inadvertently
yes, you can still work for as long as you are not having symptoms. If you are able to get a box of surgical masks to wear, that wouldn’t hurt too. Or you can also make a surgical mask out of some scrap fabric too.

Lurker

Star
Double edge sword there. Not carrying, miss work for nothing. Carrying and spread it, certainly not a road you want to go down. Call HR or chief medical officer's office (if your company has one) for best protocol to follow. I've heard that it has a two week incubation period. Be prepared to be out for that long.

So I kinda need input...

I can relate - totally in belly of beast here where I am. I actually know a few in quarantine now. It's taking off like wildfire but where I am it's almost impossible to avoid. Just upping my immune system and gonna have to ride it out! It's gonna be everywhere.

justjess

Superstar
@VigCizMember are you in Washington?

I was calmly prepping.. worried vaguely about having to miss work for school closures maybe like a month from now and then this morning they announced the first case in my huge state. Of course it’s ten minutes down the road. Of course we only have one hospital within like 100 mile radius. And OF COURSE we had to be in close contact with people who were just at that hospital and literally lied down on the X-ray table right after the guy.. of course!

This is a rural area.. with a teenie tiny little podunk hospital that I have zero faith followed decent hygiene procedures.. until this morning there were no cases in the state, I doubt they were on guard for that. We all assumed it would hit the cities first and give us some warning..

It would have had to pass from the radiation table to this woman, from this woman to her husband, from her husband to mine, and then to me and my house.. I really can’t afford to be taking weeks off of work when I don’t even have a sniffle. But my son woke up yesterday with what I thought (and still hope) is a nasty cold. So idk. I’m conflicted. Thankfully it’s friday and I guess I have the weekend to monitor and contemplate..

I called off today because my daughter fell and hurt her wrist last night so I was going to take her to the ER for X-rays, and at the last second I decided not to take her after seeing the news and thought I was being smart not realizing the mechanic down the street was just as risky.. blegh.. hot mess. (My daughter is moving her little chubby wrist around fine she just must have bruised it).

Be safe out there people.