Coronavirus

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Am I? I do know you have to be careful or you will be deceived...
Indeed. So please stop trying to deceive us that you suddenly dont understand how the forums operate (while you are on them posting no less lol) and address your comments here.......

Cintra

Star
I believe staying informed using many different sources of information as possible, and using discernment is the key. People need to detach themselves from an emotional level as much as possible and try to keep a clear head. It's always good to plan for the worst.
Yes! read as many sources as possible. look where they match and where they diverge.
Look at what is done compared to what is said.

Question Everything, and keep calm!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Olympian

Rookie
My opinion on this is that the virus deaths are a hoax, this was carefully designed and staged by global satanic stakeholders to silence the roll out of 5g and give the agents of new world order (you guess) powers to round up and forcibly detain people (previously they could just brand anyone they targeted a 'terrorist', now they can turn up at your home and say you're sick and that you need to be taken away for your own good) and then dispose of these people (using the virus as pretence). Noone can investigate the cause of these executions. They can easily inject you with killer vaccines and then tell the world 'you see we told you he/she was sick and it is better for everyone's good'. People won't even get a chance for proper burial because 'they' will that the 'infected' dead are cremated. How else one would justify the passing of this draconian legislation in a country like UK for example when there are only '8' cases of sick people in a country of many millions.

student

Rookie
My opinion on this is that the virus deaths are a hoax, this was carefully designed and staged by global satanic stakeholders to silence the roll out of 5g and give the agents of new world order (you guess) powers to round up and forcibly detain people (previously they could just brand anyone they targeted a 'terrorist', now they can turn up at your home and say you're sick and that you need to be taken away for your own good) and then dispose of these people (using the virus as pretence). Noone can investigate the cause of these executions. They can easily inject you with killer vaccines and then tell the world 'you see we told you he/she was sick and it is better for everyone's good'. People won't even get a chance for proper burial because 'they' will that the 'infected' dead are cremated. How else one would justify the passing of this draconian legislation in a country like UK for example when there are only '8' cases of sick people in a country of many millions.
Although collusion on part of the corrupt few could facilitate such a deception on a smaller scale I would say that it would be extremely improbable that medical professionals in their multitudes would be in on a such grandiose deception. I'm inclined to lean towards a bio weapon for population reduction and fermenting an economic collapse. And that the puppet masters East and West are in on it and it expedites passing of controversial totalitarian laws under pretense of welfare and security of the state. A long term pandemic would fasttrack a global economic collapse and that in turn would serve as a stepping stone to general anarchy, war, nuclear exchange and months of nuclear winter conditions and famine. Once they've reduced the population to a near desired state then play the humanitarian card and propose resolution of a one world government and leader.

I hope it doesn't come to welding up UK citizens in their homes and progressing to a state of martial law due to civil unrest but with the timely Brexit debacle there is an agenda for UK that the TPTB have in mind. Whether that is for isolating it for its own continuity or for its downfall we'll know that by next year once the 11 months transition period is up at end of Dec 2020.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A good overview that takes things from the beginning of the outbreak, digs into the cover-up and offers some practical advice on avoiding infection.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
My opinion on this is that the virus deaths are a hoax, this was carefully designed and staged by global satanic stakeholders to silence the roll out of 5g and give the agents of new world order (you guess) powers to round up and forcibly detain people (previously they could just brand anyone they targeted a 'terrorist', now they can turn up at your home and say you're sick and that you need to be taken away for your own good) and then dispose of these people (using the virus as pretence).
This scenario is making the rounds on the internet. I don't believe the virus deaths are a hoax, but the possibility of scooping up various dissidents and undesirables under the guise of public health I believe may be quite possible.

Olympian

Rookie
Although collusion on part of the corrupt few could facilitate such a deception on a smaller scale I would say that it would be extremely improbable that medical professionals in their multitudes would be in on a such grandiose deception. I'm inclined to lean towards a bio weapon for population reduction and fermenting an economic collapse. And that the puppet masters East and West are in on it and it expedites passing of controversial totalitarian laws under pretense of welfare and security of the state. A long term pandemic would fasttrack a global economic collapse and that in turn would serve as a stepping stone to general anarchy, war, nuclear exchange and months of nuclear winter conditions and famine. Once they've reduced the population to a near desired state then play the humanitarian card and propose resolution of a one world government and leader.

I hope it doesn't come to welding up UK citizens in their homes and progressing to a state of martial law due to civil unrest but with the timely Brexit debacle there is an agenda for UK that the TPTB have in mind. Whether that is for isolating it for its own continuity or for its downfall we'll know that by next year once the 11 months transition period is up at end of Dec 2020.
You could be right. The thing is 'they' own the mass media and now, they are expediting more legislation to crack down on social media dissident voices so they can really cement the silence blanket across the world (and not just China). Of course, anyone within the system that can potentially blow the whistle against them, they can dispose (oh look s/he got infected or s/he committed 'suicide', how sad)...alternatively, they can use 'hoax' persons just to send their fear message clearly (don't dare to speak or this could happen to you). They are running out of time in implementing the one world leader (antichrist) situation so they went straight in to work from early 2020 (Iran 'episode' and the usual lone gunman theatre). The collapse of the world economy is in their script. But the demons that plan their empire on earth also forget that the earth is a live being of light and it is guarded by angels of light.

Wigi

Veteran

The book talks about how the virus called Wuhan-400, was developed in military labs around the Chinese city of Wuhan from where it got its name.

There is too many unbelievable 'coincidence' at this point.

Olympian

Rookie
anyone notice that Wuhan is an anagram (with inversion) of HUMAN. That is the son of man. 'M' or 'W', turned clockwise (or anticlockwise), looks like the Greek letter Ksi. 'H' is the Greek Chi. 'N' turned ' and inverted is the Greek 'S'. This is the number of the beast. Chi, Ksi, Sigma. Is this the beginning of the final act before the appearance of the antichrist?

Stephania

Star
o_O
I do not think that this particular virus is man made. (At least I hope not)
But yeah they do this, and I agree.
It reminds me of the Stephen King book 'The Stand' .. the Book is obviously a horror novel but it may also be a warning about govts playing with viruses. Basically, in the book, almost everyone in the world gets wiped out by an accident at a US govt facility playing with viruses except a few people who were immune to it. It was a freaky book, I read it when a was younger.
A friend of mine got sick last week, and now I'm coming down with it. It's seriously messed up that this is happening during cold/flu season. There are so many people sick in US right now being the season..
I am trying not to freak out. o_O
So... A few updates since I originally posted this. And other posts concerning this in this thread.

1) Wikipedia has mysteriously omitted the name of the virus as 'Captain Tripps' in King's book now.. and is just referring to it as govt name in book- 'Project Blue'. Wikipedia also says that this virus was a weaponized virus initially made to Target China and Russia in book. The virus eventually destroyed all of humanity because some on a US base got out of quarantine while infected. I forgot about the part of China and Russia in the book.. I read the book when I was 12-13 years old.
King quote also on Wikipedia page saying he wrote the book because he didn't feel his prior books 'nailed it correctly'.

2) In a different comment on this thread about this book after I brought it up.. I said that I sure do hope that the US military are handling this correctly with quarantines and labs at their bases, and not playing around.. even though The Stand is just a book. Well, guess what happened this week?

3) This article and the links within it detailing the actual situation are absolutely horrifying. I read it today.

I don't like to spread panic.. but that last article is freaking horrifying. May God protect us all. o_O

BTW.. I got over my flu, but feel like my body is still fighting it off or coming down with something else, pls keep me in your prayers, not just for health, but sanity. What a freaky thing.. and my best friend works at an airport

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
If those are the true figures it’s reLly not that concerning.. that’s about a 2% fatality rate, the original estimates were at 3% which compared to other epidemics was pretty low to begin with
Yes, that is not concerning. But what is concerning is that the virus is mutating and no one seems to know what it's going to do next. Read this and links contained in article sis. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51449675?SThisFB

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Olympian

Rookie
The objective is to enforce through legislation the deliberate poisoning vaccination of the general public, and then ban those who protest from flying/public transport (before they throw in to concentration camps). They want to get access in to our bodies to inject their vile agents into our blood. They know if they leave it to people's free will, people are waking up and will resist and desist. One way they plan to implement this and monitor would most likely be via the new microchip IDs with biometric data on the chip. This can then easily lead to forced microchipping of new born babies at first, the general population soon after. If microchipping and/or injecting genetically engineered frankestein DNA into us is not 'the mark' then why the dark powers push humanity towards that?

Cintra

Star
Yes.
I think this will be used to bring in more powers for the authorities to track and trace us.
Then chip us as a preparation for the uploading.