Coronavirus

Wigi

Veteran
Interesting blog post I fell upon:

nCov2019 is China’s Vietnam War.

From a narrative perspective, China is fighting this war against nCov2019 exactly like the US fought its war against North Vietnam.

All epidemics – before they are brought under control – take the form of a green line, an exponential function of some sort. It is impossible for them to take the form of a blue line, a quadratic formula of some sort.

Cintra

Star
They have given it a name...

COVID-19

That is so much like corvid (crow).
People have posted videos of thousands of crows circling ove Wuhan!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why Is The Government Turning 11 Military Bases Inside The US Into Quarantine Camps?

Lisa

Superstar
Why Is The Government Turning 11 Military Bases Inside The US Into Quarantine Camps?

Do you think these are the fema camps that we heard about years ago getting a new life?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Hard to know what is what today. I came across this and thought it was worthwhile.

(Edited from original source. Full text in YouTube description.)

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon in 2010 said "We recently received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone.

I (Bill) did an audio interview with our source, an Englishman whose identity we have verified with all details known and confirmed. This man, like many we have spoken with, is no longer able to live with his conscience or to keep this information secret.

15:00 mins
As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened. • This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting." - Bill Ryan

Lisa

Superstar
It's hard to tell what exactly is happening for real at the moment. I wouldn't be shocked to find FEMA Camps set up somewhere.
The problem with being a conspiracy theorist is that some of the stories are just lies to get people upset and its hard to know what’s truth and what’s made up.

Cintra

Star
It's hard to tell what exactly is happening for real at the moment. I wouldn't be shocked to find FEMA Camps set up somewhere.
It is very hard to know what is really happening.

The messages we get are so mixed. They tell us not to panic while they isolate millions of people.

We have to try to read between the lines.

justjess

Superstar
See the part about this that worries me is I work in a school... I live in the middle of nowhere and can pretty much isolate myself and my family from the world if I need to but prior to the need for that becoming evident I am going to be in the school daily. Around a bunch of little kids who spew germs on a good day like it’s no ones business.. parents send their sick kids to school because of arcane truancy laws and schools that are to scared to lose federal funding to refuse to enforce them.

And there I am, stuck inside a Petri dish with a room full of developmentally disabled children who don’t have the mental fortitude to realize they need to cover their mouths when they sneeze and cough and sanitize their hands..

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It is very hard to know what is really happening.

The messages we get are so mixed. They tell us not to panic while they isolate millions of people.

We have to try to read between the lines.
I believe staying informed using many different sources of information as possible, and using discernment is the key. People need to detach themselves from an emotional level as much as possible and try to keep a clear head. It's always good to plan for the worst.

Lisa

Superstar
I believe staying informed using many different sources of information as possible, and using discernment is the key. People need to detach themselves from an emotional level as much as possible and try to keep a clear head. It's always good to plan for the worst.
I agree that its better to keep a clear head..however I would add its always good to pray.

justjess

Superstar
The problem with being a conspiracy theorist is that some of the stories are just lies to get people upset and its hard to know what’s truth and what’s made up.
If you see a problem with being a conspiracy theorist why exactly are you on this site?