Coronavirus

Stephania

Star
I think whatever the “Mark of the Beast” turns out to be, nobody is going to take it by accident.
Well- considering that the Book of Revelation says that the 'whole world worships the beast' .. I personally cannot see accidents not happening with taking it. Also, it does not say *takes it.. it says *worships it
And in the same book it says that those who have the marks of God worship him. (Though there are only 144,000 faithful ones God protected to help others with this.. the faithful remnant)
[/QUOTE]
I believe the Bible is divinely inspired and reliable even if some of my interpretations may not be ;-)
I agree and I think we all go through learning processes as time goes on.. my self included I just question people who consider themselves teachers (not you.. you're just listening to them..) who put things out there without taking the whole word into consideration and cherry pick passages for conspiracy theories. Which.. if held up to the neglected passages on same topics can obviously not be the full truth and mislead people or confuse them.

Todd

Star
How exactly do you patent a virus? I was pretty sure parents were for new inventions only... the vaccine, yes but the virus seems like it would be a no go
If it's a man-made virus you can patent it. I found an article form 2015 debating the risks and dangers of creating lab-made viruses and the coronavirus is the example used in the article. o_O (not sure if this is the same as the Wuhan virus)

Wigi

Veteran
If it's a man-made virus you can patent it. I found an article form 2015 debating the risks and dangers of creating lab-made viruses and the coronavirus is the example used in the article. o_O (not sure if this is the same as the Wuhan virus)
Yes 'If'.

More strange coincidences about research that alter the germs of flu viruses getting funded again few years ago:

Frankenstein experiences on flu viruses including MERS and SARS. Coincidences.

I've noted the following :

Recent disease-enhancing experiments, he said, “have given us some modest scientific knowledge and done almost nothing to improve our preparedness for pandemics, and yet risked creating an accidental pandemic.

Critics say these researchers risk creating a monster germ that could escape the lab and seed a pandemic

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
This seems terribly cruel...just to get their way and possibly infect others? Yikes!

Parents 'abandon' their two children at Chinese airport amid coronavirus outbreak after their son is banned from boarding because he has a fever

Thunderian

Superstar
I feel like the entire idea of creating man made viruses is playing with fire
I don’t think they’re creating as much as modifying existing viruses for vaccine research. This isn’t like germ warfare, where viruses are specifically created.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t think they’re creating as much as modifying existing viruses for vaccine research. This isn’t like germ warfare, where viruses are specifically created.
Yeah I understand that. There’s still a part of me saying the risk/reward equation is off here.

Pan

Veteran
He's a depopulationist. They all are. Or eugenicists. Did anyone think that they ever went away? You can look up plenty of quotes from "the elites" on depopulating the "useless eaters." Georgia Guidestones? Or one can go back and look at some of their actual programs from back in the day. They were all onto culling the herd back then. I can't imagine that thinking goes away in a generation.

As for the article on Jordan Sather's theory (which seems written by a bot or translated by Bizzaro) , dude is so far down the Q rabbit hole that I just take it all with a grain of salt. It's not that there aren't some dots to connect, but he just goes all in on everything and that's too much for me. I'm not so concerned about the part of Gates inventing it or whatever, I'm more concerned about the fact that they ran a drill for it 3 months ago. Very prescient. Maybe they were keeping tabs on all the crazy shit they were eating and calculated ahead of it. AI and all. However, one thing I read says this virus mutates. So how do we know that this isn't a mutated form of the bird one, although I've also seen that it could have spawned from eating a serpent
View attachment 31166

Which leads us to

All last night on my Twitter feed I got to enjoy videos of Chinese people eating bats, snakes, what looked like a plate of stunned mice-still moving, and I swear some woman stopped by a tree and ate the baby birds right out of the nest. And I'm thinking, if we ever do throw down with China, it's gonna be hard to beat an enemy who will eat anything, including your pets, to keep on marching. So it could've came from a bat, or even a serpent. Who says The Darkness doesn't have a sense of humor...

Who brought the Chinese to America, and ofshored American manufacturing to China?

Wall Street i.e. Jewish Corporate America.

I’m convinced the “Bat Soup Meme” is designed to stir up animosity between Chinese and Western people. I can already see the incredibly racist invective directed at all Chinese people, implying that all Chinese people are disgusting eaters of live animals.

Who empowered China to begin with?

You guessed it;

8CEF823A-DBBA-4765-A437-BAEDC4B32ED0.jpeg

Pan

Veteran
Science is a destructive cult that “makes the world sick” and then “sells us back the cure.”

American life expectancy is now going down amongst the poor, not up.

The Climate Change hoax should be enough to show any intelligent person that science has now become completely corrupted by money.

Pan

Veteran

Helioform

Star
Billy sure loved hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein though didn’t he?

Makes me wonder....

What kinds of things would Epstein and Gates discuss together?
A bunch of people liked to hang with him. That does not prove anything. Guilt by association is a fallacy.

Pan

Veteran
Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

Pan

Veteran
A bunch of people liked to hang with him. That does not prove anything. Guilt by association is a fallacy.
Haha. You’re the second worst Jewish paedo-gatekeeper after Thunderian.

“Nothing to see here folks. Everybody hung out with Epstein.” - Heliform

No they didn’t.

Dodgy people hung out with Jeffrey Epstein.

You’re a creepy dude, Helioform. You’re using the “Prince Andrew Defence.”

Helioform

Star
Haha. You’re the second worst Jewish paedo-gatekeeper after Thunderian.

“Nothing to see here folks. Everybody hung out with Epstein.” - Heliform

No they didn’t.

Dodgy people hung out with Jeffrey Epstein.

You’re a creepy dude, Helioform. You’re using the “Prince Andrew Defence.”
And you're one of the few Jew hate baiter here. Epstein was scum but being Jewish has nothing to do with what he did. And there is no way to know if Gates knew that Epstein was a pedo, because Gates sure isn't. And this has nothing to do with the coronavirus anyway Mr Goalpostswitcher.

Pan

Veteran
And you're one of the few Jew hate baiter here. Epstein was scum but being Jewish has nothing to do with what he did. And there is no way to know if Gates knew that Epstein was a pedo, because Gates sure isn't. And this has nothing to do with the coronavirus anyway Mr Goalpostswitcher.
Heliform - “Bill Gates definitely isn’t a paedophile. I know this for certain. I was there.”

Heliform - “Hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein tells us nothing about the character of Bill Gates.”

Heliform - “Jeffrey Epstein’s satanic beliefs i.e. Judaism, have nothing to do with his behaviour.”

Keep em coming, Heliform, you kiddy fiddler enabler.

Helioform

Star
Heliform - “Bill Gates definitely isn’t a paedophile. I know this for certain. I was there.”

Heliform - “Hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein tells us nothing about the character of Bill Gates.”

Heliform - “Jeffrey Epstein’s satanic beliefs i.e. Judaism, have nothing to do with his behaviour.”

Keep em coming, Heliform, you kiddy fiddler enabler.
This thread isn't about Epstein or pedophiles you tool. Start a new thread and go wild if you want. And I have reported you for the last remark.

Pan

Veteran
This thread isn't about Epstein or pedophiles you tool. Start a new thread and go wild if you want. And I have reported you for the last remark.
It’s about the coronavirus, which is owned by Bill Gates.

Bill Gates hung out with Epstein.

Both Epstein and Gates are into eugenics. Proven.

Your pathetic attempts to cover for our paedophile Elite are very funny, Heliform. The cat is out of the bag now and there ain’t nothing you can do about it.

What else has Fritz Springmeier been teaching you?