Coronavirus

Stephania

Star
What is wrong with some people. Ughhh. I watched it. Why do they do this? It is not safe. It's like those extreme eating challenges on YouTube.. but with eating disease carriers instead of deep fried hamburgers. And alot more freaking dangerous, obviously. At least a person eating deep fried hamburgers will only make themselves sick.

Helioform

Star
Anonymous Sources are used all the time in the mainstream media. It's a controversial but essential part of the Journalistic craft;

Wikileaks uses anonymous sources too.
Except that Makow isn't a journalist and is known for bsing in his articles. Basically anyome he deems as evil is a Jew or a "crypto-Jew". He has 0 credibility, so I highly doubt that there was any credible anynomous source either.

Helioform

Star
Bill Gates draws on Satanic Power, which allows for all sorts of magik. This includes "Windows."

I don't think we can give Bill Gates full credit here. Bill is using the power of Kabbalah, and Kabbalah gave Bill "Mastery over nature" in return. Bill is standing on the shoulders of occult, alchemical giants.

If you love Windows, then you should give thanks to Kabbalah. This is the document that allowed Man to master all of nature and become Godlike.
Bill isn't a Jew and Windows has nothing to do with the Kabbalah.

Stephania

Star
Except that Makow isn't a journalist and is known for bsing in his articles. Basically anyome he deems as evil is a Jew or a "crypto-Jew". He has 0 credibility, so I highly doubt that there was any credible anynomous source either.
Bill isn't a Jew and Windows has nothing to do with the Kabbalah.
Kudos for you for having patience with this person to even debate them on the quality of their posts. I however, could not from the get go. Ignore option can save ones sanity sometimes. Not only is he a shit disturbing bigot against all Abrahamic faiths in his 'conspiracy' posts.. this is his proud singular identity. LoL https://occult-world.com/greek-mythology/pan/

Helioform

Star
Kudos for you for having patience with this person to even debate them on the quality of their posts. I however, could not from the get go. Ignore option can save ones sanity sometimes. Not only is he a shit disturbing bigot against all Abrahamic faiths in his 'conspiracy' posts.. this is his proud singular identity. LoL https://occult-world.com/greek-mythology/pan/
Yeah I guess I am patient but I wasn't always lol.
And I know who Pan is, pagan goat god. No wonder why he hates all Abrahamic faiths, since they are in direct competititon with paganism, which he accuses Jews of being part of.

"Accuse others of which you are guilty"-Joseph Goebbels.

Stephania

Star
Yeah I guess I am patient but I wasn't always lol.
And I know who Pan is, pagan goat god. No wonder why he hates all Abrahamic faiths, since they are in direct competititon with paganism, which he accuses Jews of being part of.

"Accuse others of which you are guilty"-Joseph Goebbels.
TBH, as written on that page I linked to.. 'Pan' has been co-opted by satanic neo-pagans, not normal pagans. And the site is promoting the black arts. Certainly, in actual Greek mythology- there is a clear line between good and evil. The majority of Greeks never saw Pan as the ultimate God.. but Zeus. The neo pagans aka modern black witches, sorcerers and satanists are taking crazy creative license over even the Greek pantheon. No normal Greek pagan thought Pan was over Zeus and the Creator of all. LoL. When I see someone like that, I cannot deal. Normal pagans do not even think this way. It's satanism cloaked in a veil of paganism.

Helioform

Star
TBH, as written on that page I linked to.. 'Pan' has been co-opted by satanic neo-pagans, not normal pagans. And the site is promoting the black arts. Certainly, in actual Greek mythology- there is a clear line between good and evil. The majority of Greeks never saw Pan as the ultimate God.. but Zeus. The neo pagans aka modern black witches, sorcerers and satanists are taking crazy creative license over even the Greek pantheon. No normal Greek pagan thought Pan was over Zeus and the Creator of all. LoL. When I see someone like that, I cannot deal. Normal pagans do not even think this way. It's satanism cloaked in a veil of paganism.
I don't really have problems with pagans anyway. It's those occultists that hide in paganism to promote their sick ideas (like part of Theosophy for example) that I do not like. They seem to think that Jews are truly an inferior race and try to use illogical arguments such as those Hitler used to persecute them. But Hitler was really a crypto-Jew or a Zionist to them so there is no point in arguing with them over basic simple stuff like this.

Stephania

Star
I don't really have problems with pagans anyway. It's those occultists that hide in paganism to promote their sick ideas (like part of Theosophy for example) that I do not like. They seem to think that Jews are truly an inferior race and try to use illogical arguments such as those Hitler used to persecute them. But Hitler was really a crypto-Jew or a Zionist to them so there is no point in arguing with them over basic simple stuff like this.
Exactly. I have also seen this person attacking Christians and Muslims on this forum. Including myself when I called him on his BS. That's why I said.. sometimes.. the ignore button can be helpful. Just my opinion though.. I refuse to engage with Satanists.. and I can spot them a mile away. What you decide to do is up to you. Just giving you a heads up with who you are dealing with here, if you didn't already know. He ain't some 'lost person'. He knows what he's doing.

Helioform

Star
Exactly. I have also seen this person attacking Christians and Muslims on this forum. That's why I said.. sometimes.. the ignore button can be helpful. Just my opinion though.. I refuse to engage with Satanists.. and I can spot them a mile away. What you decide to do is up to you. Just giving you a heads up with who you are dealing with here.
But he says he is really Christian, because Jesus was apparently an anti-semite lol. Never mind the fact that he was a rabbi while young and never went against the 10 commandments. I think you are right he may be a satanist in disguise. The douchebaggery is an obvious hint. I just like to point out the false claims he makes, because I find this better than just letting him post whatever drivel he likes unchallenged.

Stephania

Star
But he says he is really Christian, because Jesus was apparently an anti-semite lol. Never mind the fact that he was a rabbi while young and never went against the 10 commandments.
Lol. Well Hitler said the same sorts of things. But we know that is BS. He was an outright luciferian occultist. Although he never went so far as to say that he was also a former 'Jewish Rabbi' LOLOL
If this person was that, he would know as a supposed Christian and Jew that Yeshua (Jesus) is Jewish. And that political Zionism is not Judaism. Let alone.. Jesus never worshipped Pan. Lolololol!!!

I think you are right he may be a satanist in disguise. The douchebaggery is an obvious hint. I just like to point out the false claims he makes, because I find this better than just letting him post whatever drivel he likes unchallenged.

I understand. That's why I gave you kudos for having patience with that. Me.. I can't deal. But as the Bible says.. we all have different gifts to help one another. You can obviously make sure the nonsense does not proceed.. while I can warn you who you are dealing with. Keep up the good fight bro.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Lol. Well Hitler said the same sorts of things. But we know that is BS. He was an outright luciferian occultist. Although he never went so far as to say that he was also a former 'Jewish Rabbi' LOLOL
If this person was that, he would know as a supposed Christian and Jew that Yeshua (Jesus) is Jewish. Let alone.. he never worshipped Pan. Lolololol!!!
Yep. But I meant Jesus was a rabbi, not Pan heh. It's rather funny the fallacies they bring up to justify their hatred of Jews. But it does not lead to funny real world results unfortunately.

I understand. That's why I gave you kudos for having patience with that. Me.. I can't deal. But as the Bible says.. we all have different gifts to help one another. You can obviously make sure the nonsense does not proceed.. while I can warn you who you are dealing with. Keep up the good fight bro.
Thanks. I usually come here to relax and for entertainment but doing this can also be entertaining, it's like trolling the trolls.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Latest state of play in China...

I watched a movie at the cinema a few years ago while I was having an allergic reaction to that presented not unlike a nasty cold...

The looks I got from the people around me!!!

The scenario played out a very similar storyline to the one we are currently facing with this virus. This morning in my YouTube feed, an “eschatologically significant scenario” was presented by a YouTuber who is either as mad as a box of foxes or blessed with exceptional insight...

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Yep. But I meant Jesus was a rabbi, not Pan heh. It's rather funny the fallacies they bring up to justify their hatred of Jews. But it does not lead to funny real world results unfortunately.

Thanks. I usually come here to relax and for entertainment but doing this can also be entertaining, it's like trolling the trolls.
Yeah it's not funny in the real world.. but this person is some sort of quasi keyboard warrior. I get the satisfaction of trolling the trolls. I have done it myself a few times here.. but not with unknown Satanists. I have a stupid cult that stalks me and they came right on the board to engage me a few months ago. It confused the heck out of some ppl, others told me to stop engaging.. but I had to, to get them off the board on my back. As far as I can see.. those ones are gone now. 'Pan' is not part of them.. though he shares the same philosophy. So I don't engage. However.. I don't tell ppl what to do in engaging, like what happened a few months ago to me here with that group that followed me here and everywhere.. the only places that they don't follow me is when I am strictly around religious ppl around my interfaith work bc they know they can't confuse ppl or get away with their BS.
Here it is a mix.
I was just giving you a heads up on the philosophy of him, I know it well, unfortunately.
Anyways.. keep doing what you do.. and let's keep talking about the real issue of this scary virus in the meantime.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Latest state of play in China...

I watched a movie at the cinema a few years ago while I was having an allergic reaction to that presented not unlike a nasty cold...

The looks I got from the people around me!!!

The scenario played out a very similar storyline to the one we are currently facing with this virus. This morning in my YouTube feed, an “eschatologically significant scenario” was presented by a YouTuber who is either as mad as a box of foxes or blessed with exceptional insight...
:oops: that's creepy.
Although, apparently this is a new bat flu not a bird flu. It could be that they were trying to up the vaxx $$ from birdflu at time of release.. but still creepy AF.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
:oops: that's creepy.
Although, apparently this is a new bat flu not a bird flu. It could be that they were trying to up the vaxx $$ from birdflu at time of release.. but still creepy AF.
If you ever get chance, read the Circle series by Ted Dekker. Hair raising indeed. The idea that an engineered virus could be unleashed to gain global control is not a new one. Looks like a film of the first book is in development:-

Stephania

Star
@Red Sky at Morning .. but the other video that you linked to (not posted).. talking about the mark of the beast. I don't agree with that explanation. The mark is in people's minds and works.. not technology chips or trackers. That cannot affect ones soul. The Book of Revelation also talks of those that have the mark of God (Wisdom) in their foreheads and right hands. It's clearly speaking of wisdom and works.. not tech tracking or chips. God is never going to chip anyone. And the same wording is used for both marks in mind and right hands. It's also a commandment of God in the Torah to keep his law in forehead and right hand. It's about the wisdom of God and Christ and Prophets vs. Controllers and brainwashed by false prophets and antichrists and Satan. It's not talking about chips. We are not robots. In fact.. everyone here is trying to fight these marks constantly. We are in a psychological warfare concerning that issue. MK ultra. This is a plague.different issue imho even if they did put chips or tracking devices on God's ppl.. it would not change their wisdom like MK ultra does

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
If this person was that, he would know as a supposed Christian and Jew that Yeshua (Jesus) is Jewish. Let alone.. he never worshipped Pan. Lolololol!!!

Looks like I've stirred up a hornets nest.

For the record, I don't 'hate' anyone. I judge each person by his or her individual actions and I never ascribe stereotypes to identities.
In my life I have met wonderful people who are Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists and many others. I think Identity Politics is extremely unhelpful and it's clearly a canard you love to wheel out. We are all human beings. Aren't we?

I am a lapsed Christian who is currently in the process of finding my way back to Jesus. I lapsed because I was born to atheist 'hippy generation' parents. I don't blame them. I understand that they are social engineering experiments and I try to love them and forgive them regardless. I place the highest premium on family bonds. My grandfather on my father's side was a Jew, born to a women with the surname Greenberg. She married an Anglican Minister from England.

I grew up with my father giving me gentle prodding to "get a Jewish girlfriend." I never understood what he meant, and why it seemed important to him.

....But after discovering Henry Makow's website, and being able to synthesise his information with E.Michael Jones and other writers, the truth about the power structure of our world began to become obvious. I didn't want to believe that it was "The Jews". It seemed so ridiculous. But eventually I discovered that Judaism is a compartmentalised cult, like Freemasonry, and I realised that most Jews have no idea about the plans of their leadership. The leadership of Judaism are Occultists and they get their power from the Kabbalah. I don't hate these people at all. I am fascinated by them. They have enslaved humanity with their magik. Their power is awe inspiring to me.

...But let's not get side tracked.

I think the Bill Gates connection to the coronavirus is very interesting!

Those videos of the Chinese eating bats was revolting. I had no idea that there were such adventurous eaters in China.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Red Sky at Morning .. but the other video that you linked to (not posted).. talking about the mark of the beast. I don't agree with that explanation. The mark is in people's minds and works.. not technology chips or trackers. That cannot affect ones soul. The Book of Revelation also talks of those that have the mark of God (Wisdom) in their foreheads and right hands. It's clearly speaking of wisdom and works.. not tech tracking or chips. God is never going to chip anyone. And the same wording is used for both marks in mind and right hands. It's about the wisdom of God and Christ vs. brainwashed by antichrists and Satan. It's not talking about chips. We are not robots. In fact.. everyone here is trying to fight these marks constantly. We are in a psychological warfare concerning that issue. MK ultra. This is a plague.different issue imho even if they did put chips or tracking devices on God's ppl.. it would not change their wisdom like MK ultra does
When it comes to “out there” ideas, I think I listen to a spectrum of voices!! I like this quote from Shakespeare....

Give every man thine ear, but few they voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.”

Stephania

Star
When it comes to “out there” ideas, I think I listen to a spectrum of voices!! I like this quote from Shakespeare....

Give every man thine ear, but few they voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.”
I understand. But we are never going to figure anything out by listening to anyone who has an idea without putting the whole Bible and its wording in perspective. How come all of these 'the mark of the beast is a chip' theorists never explain what the mark of God in the forehead is? TBH.. I don't exactly trust Shakespeare as a source of wisdom in any case. In Romeo and Juliet he marries the 2 families.. the Capulets and Montagues through a disaster through a man named Balshazzar. From the Book of Daniel. And erases the writing on the wall. I mean.. where else would he get that name? That is the source of the name. Spiritual Babylon (antichrists/Satan's seed) and the bride of Christ (God's seed) are never becoming one. In disaster or otherwise.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I understand. But we are never going to figure anything out by listening to anyone who has an idea without putting the whole Bible and its wording in perspective. How come all of these 'the mark of the beast is a chip' theorists never explain what the mark of God in the forehead is? TBH.. I don't exactly trust Shakespeare as a source of wisdom in any case. In Romeo and Juliet he marries the 2 families.. the Capulets and Montagues through a disaster through a man named Balshazzar. From the Book of Daniel. And erases the writing on the wall. I mean.. where else would he get that name? That is the source of the name. Spiritual Babylon (antichrists/Satan's seed) and the bride of Christ (God's seed) are never becoming one. In disaster or otherwise.
I think whatever the “Mark of the Beast” turns out to be, nobody is going to take it by accident. I once heard it described as a “physical mark with a spiritual significance”. Rather like the question of whether there will be a literal third temple or whether, as “the temple of the Holy Spirit” we are, or both scenarios simultaneously, I am trying to keep an open mind!!! As I get older, my self confidence in “knowing for sure” has been eroded by my younger confident pronouncements on things over which I simply had an opinion! That having been said, I believe the Bible is divinely inspired and reliable even if some of my interpretations may not be ;-)