Coronavirus

justjess

Superstar
We have been given 2 different patent holders so far - Prbright Institute and CDC, both heavily connected to Gates.

So why doesn’t someone post the names of who owns the different strands of Coronavirus and blow this silly Bill Gates conspiracy theory out of the water?

That would solve it and we can go back to focusing on the Chinese eating bats.
I’m not trying to debunk anything or argue. I was trying to see what actually might be going on. I’ve done patent searches before so I know where to go to do them.. type in Coronavirus and 586 patents come up. Many of them can be totally irrelevant. Idk. But that’s far more than just one and I don’t have the time or inclination to read through 586 patents when I’m not being paid to do so.

Therefore I provided anyone who is so inclined the opportunity to do so.

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m not trying to debunk anything or argue. I was trying to see what actually might be going on. I’ve done patent searches before so I know where to go to do them.. type in Coronavirus and 586 patents come up. Many of them can be totally irrelevant. Idk. But that’s far more than just one and I don’t have the time or inclination to read through 586 patents when I’m not being paid to do so.

Therefore I provided anyone who is so inclined the opportunity to do so.
I really think the point has been made by now that the big, fabled “patent on the coronavirus” isn’t owned by Bill Gates or any one person.

This has been interesting, though. I didn’t know before now that people patented viruses, and now I know why.

Drug companies won’t produce vaccines unless the legal ownership is clear, so that means research labs have to patent the strain they’re working on. Standard practise is for patent owners of any major coronavirus to provide samples of a patented strain to any lab that asks.

It would be interesting to see if anyone has patented the Wuhan virus yet. I don’t see that anyone has.

Cintra

Star
So...

Do people think this is something worth worrying about?
Or will it just burn itself out?

Because the actual lack of proper news is a bit worrying.

Pan

Veteran
Here you go.

The patent for a strain of the coronavirus SARS is owned by, essentially, the Canadian government.

Bill Gates lives really close to Canada, and Epstein knew Prince Andrew, whose mom is the Queen of Canada, so that’s solid evidence for you right there.

I think @Helioform mentioned this one, and we’ve seen your answer, I guess.

A Dutch lab owns the patent for the MERS coronavirus, which hit the Middle East in 2013. Not sure how Bill Gates is connected to them.

That’s proof that there are multiple patent holders of multiple strains of coronavirii, and when you consider that the coronavirus family includes the common cold and various chest ailments, the patents on strains of those ailments go into the hundreds, as Jess showed us.
All you’ve proven is that Government Institutions of super corrupt countries like Holland and Canada patent viruses. You’ve just opened up a whole new spooky avenue of enquiry.

Just out of interest, Who owns cancer? Whoever owns cancer must be a trillionaire a trillion times over.

We all know that the Elites of all countries work together, through government fronts. This is globalism and it is real.

It is very feasible that global elites like Gates are working on viruses and releasing mutant strains on the population. Gates is clearly at the forefront of world health. He has the global infrastructure supporting him. This includes Canada and Holland.

Remember, these are the same governments that lie to their populations about everything else (weapons of mass destruction, 9-11, the list goes on). Canada is a global laughing stock. Holland is basically a science experiment in social engineering. Amsterdam is an open meat market of prostitution and drugs.

Gates has a team of “governments” working with him. I’ve already shown this through the CDC and the Gates Foundation constantly giving each other cash. Same things are probably happening behind closed doors with Holland and Canada. It would be prudent to speculate on this.

justjess

Superstar
So...

Do people think this is something worth worrying about?
Or will it just burn itself out?

Because the actual lack of proper news is a bit worrying.
I’m reading conflicting reports. Some say panic. Others say chill out the regular flu is worse. Idk. I’m withholding judgement for the time being.

As I said earlier though a lot of people seem to be panicking because face masks are either sold out or price gauged on amazon right now.

Thunderian

Superstar
All you’ve proven is that Government Institutions of super corrupt countries like Holland and Canada patent viruses. You’ve just opened up a whole new spooky avenue of enquiry.

Just out of interest, Who owns cancer? Whoever owns cancer must be a trillionaire a trillion times over.

We all know that the Elites of all countries work together, through government fronts. This is globalism and it is real.

It is very feasible that global elites like Gates are working on viruses and releasing mutant strains on the population. Gates is clearly at the forefront of world health. He has the global infrastructure supporting him. This includes Canada and Holland.

Remember, these are the same governments that lie to their populations about everything else (weapons of mass destruction, 9-11, the list goes on). Canada is a global laughing stock. Holland is basically a science experiment in social engineering. Amsterdam is an open meat market of prostitution and drugs.

Gates has a team of “governments” working with him. I’ve already shown this through the CDC and the Gates Foundation constantly giving each other cash. Same things are probably happening behind closed doors with Holland and Canada. It would be prudent to speculate on this.
You pulling stuff out of your butt here. You can’t be taken seriously.

Pan

Veteran
You pulling stuff out of your butt here. You can’t be taken seriously.
The global elites of the world do work together. They collaborate on everything from climate change policies, to gender redefinition, to homosexual advancement, to the move to digital currency, through all currencies being tied to the US dollar (soon to be moved to a global currency).

We live in a homogenised world where the Elites collaborate on global policies. I’m not saying this is good or bad. I’m just stating a widely accept fact.

Gates is part of the Global Elite that collaborate. Gates forms the “World Health” arm of the Global Elite. Gates was in Africa recently trying to turn human faeces into food. He’s a comedic genius in some ways.

Which part did I pull out of my bottom?

Thunderian

Superstar
Some things I just think private business has no place in. This is one of them.
I know where you’re coming from, but if a Canadian or American government lab finds a vaccine for SARS, it’s a drug company or companies that are going to produce it on a large scale. Governments just don’t have the facilities or know-how to mass produce vaccines. Drug companies won’t produce a vaccine unless it’s patented, so it’s a combination of legal CYA and the necessities of manufacturing that kind of get us where we are with this today, at least as far as coronavirus vaccines go. The end result is that lives will hopefully be saved, and it’s worth the drug company’s while to save them.

I know that drug companies are supposed to be the bad guys, but I’ve got some recent personal experience with life-saving drugs that were developed solely for financial gain by a giant multinational biopharmaceutical firm, and may God bless their mercenary hearts for it, because otherwise I wouldn’t get to see my kids grow up. I can’t be mad at drug companies right now.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar