Coronavirus

Helioform

Star
It’s about the coronavirus, which is owned by Bill Gates.

Bill Gates hung out with epstein.

Both Epstein and Gates are into eugenics. Proven.

Your pathetic attempts to cover for our paedophile Elite are very funny, Heliform. The cat is out of the bag now and there ain’t nothing you can do about it.

What else has Fritz Springmeier been teaching you?
Guilt by association again Mr. Satanist. Try harder with your bait tactics, because it sure isn't working on me.

Pan

Veteran
Guilt by association again Mr. Satanist. Try harder with your bait tactics, because it sure isn't working on me.
You should get in contact with Prince Andrew. He’s currently running the same line of defence.

....And quite rightly, everybody is laughing at Prince Andrew.

I’m not trying to “bait” you. I’m very amused by this new role of Paedo Apologist that you seem to have assumed so naturally.

Helioform

Star
You should get in contact with Prince Andrew. He’s currently running the same line of defence.

....And quite rightly, everybody is laughing at Prince Andrew.

I’m not trying to “bait” you. I’m very amused by this new role of Paedo Apologist that you seem to have assumed so naturally.
And I am amused by your attempt to paint me as a pedo apologist, since it is backed by nothing. You have nothing except trying to link Gates to Epstein and concluding that Gates was without a doubt behind the infection. Which anyone with even a small amount of logic would laugh at. This is why anyone serious usually mocks conspiracy theorists, because their theories often rely on fallacies such as the one you have adopted.

Pan

Veteran
And I am amused by your attempt to paint me as a pedo apologist, since it is backed by nothing. You have nothing except trying to link Gates to Epstein and concluding that Gates was without a doubt behind the infection. Which anyone with even a small amount of logic would laugh at. This is why anyone serious usually mocks conspiracy theorists, because their theories often rely on fallacies such as the one you have adopted.
Nice try.

I’m not making the Gates/Epstein connection.

.....the New York Times is;

Stop apologising for Paedophiles, Heliform. It’s very unbecoming.

I suggest that you try to control your attraction for small children. It’s considered anti-social in polite society.

Helioform

Star
Nice try.

I’m not making the Gates/Epstein connection.

.....the New York Times is;

Stop apologising for Paedophiles, Heliform. It’s very unbecoming.

I suggest that you try to control your attraction for small children. It’s considered anti-social in polite society.
Keep this up and you will get banned.

Pan

Veteran
Keep this up and you will get banned.
So you control who gets banned on this forum?

Spooky. Very spooky indeed.

So, let’s recap;

1. Heliform runs defence for Bill Gates
2. Heliform thinks that Bill Gates’ friendship with Epstein is “No biggie”
3. Ask Heliform why he so vigorously defends paedophiles, and suggest that he is enabling this behaviour. Heliform gets pissy.
4. Heliform shuts down the debate and threatens to ban you through some kind of Hidden Authority that he assumes.

How fascinating.

Pan

Veteran
Damn the spread is alarming..

What's going on here? The government still refuse to intensify the controls at airports it's almost like they let it happen.
Of course they are letting it happen. Bill Gates predicted this 12 months ago, and they ran Coronavirus Simulations 3 months ago.

Read the earlier posts on this thread and you’ll have all the information you need.

Helioform

Star
So you control who gets banned on this forum?

Spooky. Very spooky indeed.

So, let’s recap;

1. Heliform runs defence for Bill Gates
2. Heliform thinks that Bill Gates’ friendship with Epstein is “No biggie”
3. Ask Heliform why he so vigorously defends paedophiles, and suggest that he is enabling this behaviour. Heliform gets pissy.
4. Heliform shuts down the debate and threatens to ban you through some kind of Hidden Authority that he assumes.

How fascinating.
I am not defending anyone. If you have proof that Gates is a pedo, post it in another thread. Guilt by association is a fallacy like I have told you many times before. And you are the one responsible if you get banned because you continually derail the thread with unrelated stuff and keep saying I approve of p***philia. I have reported you twice so you have your fate in your hands here, either you continue your crap or you wise up.

Pan

Veteran
I am not defending anyone. If you have proof that Gates is a pedo, post it in another thread. Guilt by association is a fallacy like I have told you many times before. And you are the one responsible if you get banned because you continually derail the thread with unrelated stuff and keep saying I approve of p***philia. I have reported you twice so you have your fate in your hands here, either you continue your crap or you wise up.
You and Stephanie derailed this thread by spending an entire page personally attacking me as a Satanist. (I’ve got no issue with that, by the way. It was a hilarious temper tantrum from the both of you).

I haven’t reported you once, because I can defend my arguments. Your arguments are indefensible, so you’re trying to shut me down.

You need better arguments, Heliform.

You can use me as training if you want. It can only help you to improve your intellectually stagnant mind.

Let’s try this again.

1.Bill Gates owns coronavirus through his front company Prbright Institute.

2.Bill Gates hung out with Jeffrey Epstein on numerous occasions according to the NYT. Bill Gates has tried to downplay this connection.

3. Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein are both known to be very interested in eugenics.

4. Everything leading up to the coronavirus outbreak has been planned. Bill Gates predicted it 12 months ago and training simulations were done 3 months ago.

This isn’t complicated, Heliform. This is actually rather straightforward.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
You and Stephanie derailed this thread by spending an entire page personally attacking me as a Satanist. (I’ve got no issue with that, by the way. It was a hilarious temper tantrum from the both of you).

I haven’t reported you once, because I can defend my arguments. Your arguments are indefensible, so you’re trying to shut me down.

You need better arguments, Heliform.

You can use me as training if you want. It can’t only help you to improve your intellectually stagnant mind.

Let’s try this again.

1.Bill Gates owns coronavirus through his front company Prbright Institute.

2.Bill Gates hung out with Jeffrey Epstein on numerous occasions according to the NYT. Bill Gates has tried to downplay this connection.

3. Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein are both known to be very interested in eugenics.

4. Everything leading up to the coronavirus outbreak has been planned. Bill Gates predicted it 12 months ago and training simulations were done 3 months ago.

This isn’t complicated, Heliform. This is actually rather straightforward.
It's been said already that the Pirbright Institute virus was one that affected chickens, not humans. So the rest is nothing but pure conjecture backed by leaps.

Pan

Veteran
It's been said already that the Pirbright Institute virus was one that affected chickens, not humans. So the rest is nothing but pure conjecture backed by leaps.
We have been through this...

The US Patent Office doesn’t distinguish different strains of Coronavirus.

It just says that “Coronavirus is patented by Prbright Institute.”

All Coronaviruses are owned by Prbright Institute.

If there are multiple patent holders for multiple coronavirus strands, then you should post the information. I’d love to think that Coronavirus was just an “accident” and it’s just Chinese people eating bats....but the evidence of a planned crisis seems overwhelming.

As Franklin D Roosevelt said “Nothing that happens in history is ever an accident.”

We already know that our Elites like to stage a crisis. We have seen this with Climate Change, 9-11 and the World Wars.

Gates is a proven eugenisist and the internet is littered with information on this. I find it very hard to believe that Gates is only interested in viruses for chickens, given what we already know about Gates.

Helioform

Star
We have been through this...

The US Patent Office doesn’t distinguish different strains of Coronavirus.

It just says that “Coronavirus is patented by Prbright Institute.”

If there are multiple patent holders for multiple coronavirus strands, then you should post the information. I’d love to think that Coronavirus was just an “accident” and it’s just Chinese people eating bats....but the evidence of a planned crisis seems overwhelming.

As Franklin D Roosevelt said “Nothing that happens in history is ever an accident.”

We already know that our Elites like to stage a crisis. We have seen this with Climate Change, 9-11 and the World Wars.

Gates is a proven eugenisist and the internet is littered with information on this. I find it very hard to believe that Gates is only interested in viruses for chickens, given what we already know about Gates.
This one isn't by the Pirbright Institute:

That org was working on animal virii unrelated to the Wuhan coronavirus which was found recently. Some virus can mutate and infect humans without the need for human intervention you are just jumping to conclusions here.

Pan

Veteran
This one isn't by the Pirbright Institute:

That org was working on animal virii unrelated to the Wuhan coronavirus which was found recently. Some virus can mutate and infect humans without the need for human intervention you are just jumping to conclusions here.
The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which is a government agency doing work on this particular strand, is all up inside the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation;

Grants from the CDC on Gate’s website;

Millions in Grants from Gates to the CDC;

You literally can’t find a single modern world health initiative that doesn’t have the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation attached to it.

Like I said earlier - Bill is the illness, and Bill is the cure. It’s actually a brilliant business model.

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s about the coronavirus, which is owned by Bill Gates.
It’s not owned by Bill Gates. You need to learn more about coronavirii in general. The one strain that is owned by the company Gates is connected with has nothing to do with any other coronavirus except they’re in the same general class. You’re coming across as really clueless right now.

You’re posting bad, ignorant information, and then when people examine it critically, or challenge the things you are saying without any proof, you accuse them of being p***phile enablers or Zionist shills. Not the way to win friends or influence people.

Pan

Veteran
It’s not owned by Bill Gates. You need to learn more about coronavirii in general. The one strain that is owned by the company Gates is connected with has nothing to do with any other coronavirus except they’re in the same general class. You’re coming across as really clueless right now.

You’re posting bad, ignorant information, and then when people examine it critically, or challenge the things you are saying without any proof, you accuse them of being p***phile enablers or Zionist shills. Not the way to win friends or influence people.
I’m simply posting what the US Patent office says. Are you saying the US Patent Office are clueless too?

“Coronavirus owned by Prbright Institute”

Where are all the other strains and patent holders? I’m waiting for you to link the information that contradicts the US Patent Office’s assertion that “Coronavirus is owned by Prbright Institute.”

I am waiting for your enlightened information that can counter my bad, ignorant information, Thunderian. Where is it? I’ll change my opinion in an instant if new information is provided.

Pan

Veteran
Have you done a patent search yourself? There are 586 patents involving Coronavirus registered. I don’t have the time to sift through all of them.. maybe someone else does?

We have been given 2 different patent holders so far - Prbright Institute and CDC, both heavily connected to Gates.

So why doesn’t someone post the names of who owns the different strands of Coronavirus and blow this silly Bill Gates conspiracy theory out of the water?

That would solve it and we can go back to focusing on the Chinese eating bats.

Thunderian

Superstar

If there are multiple patent holders for multiple coronavirus strands, then you should post the information.
Here you go.

The patent for a strain of the coronavirus SARS is owned by, essentially, the Canadian government.

Bill Gates lives really close to Canada, and Epstein knew Prince Andrew, whose mom is the Queen of Canada, so that’s solid evidence for you right there.

I think @Helioform mentioned this one, and we’ve seen your answer, I guess.

A Dutch lab owns the patent for the MERS coronavirus, which hit the Middle East in 2013. Not sure how Bill Gates is connected to them.

That’s proof that there are multiple patent holders of multiple strains of coronavirii, and when you consider that the coronavirus family includes the common cold and various chest ailments, the patents on strains of those ailments go into the hundreds, as Jess showed us.